What Makes a Man Cheat?

ExiledInIllinois

5 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I pose this question to Our Swedish rocket surgeon researchers:

What educated woman wants to be with an uneducated man?

And what uneducated woman wants to be with an educated man?

LMAO... Crunch those numbers.

Oh, Boyst... You're an outliar, farmer too boot! ?

If that uneducated man has a hog the size of a miller lite tall boy, and the tongue dexterity to strip the crome off a bumper, then that educated woman might be inclined to lower her standards.

3 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

What does this mean ? 

It means he thinks you’re a hood rat.

Edit: how do you turn off autocorrect?   

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

What does this mean ? 

Poor people like to screw.  Can't take that away from them.  It's "fun" and produces babies.

Pure emotion.

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I’m already spoken for and you’re too hairy. 

One reason to grow Your hair long and a beard.  Chef won't hit on You!  ?

4 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

That'll never happen. I can't wait until I am 40 and single.  

40 and single is not a good look.  Kinda like being 30 and broke.  Although, there are tons of semi-attractive “willing” divorcees floating around.  I’m a happy family man, but if I wanted it, p@&$y would be plentiful. 

I have two younger (mid 20’s) assistant coaches.  One of them is married and miserable.  The other is single and screwing everything with a pulse.  He’s one of the happiest guys I’ve ever met.  Coincidence?

• Thank you (+1) 2

21 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

These researchers think they know:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6207059/amp/What-makes-man-cheat-college-education-working-bar.html

College educated and working around more women or working in a bar. Water still makes OTHER THINGS wet.

Yet, college educated women stray less.  Go figure?

Can it be as simple as a lot of wives drive their husbands to drink among other things.  

18 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I do it because I met someone who shares, down the most intricate minutia, my values and morals, goals and dreams, has nearly perfectly overlapping interests and passions, I share incredible intimacy with unlike any woman I ever met before her, I am attracted to on a physical level in an overwhelming way.

She cares deeply for me in the same way, and demonstrates it in the way she lives her life to make mine easier, just as I do with mine for her.

She's the very best friend I've ever made, and spending time with another woman would just mean less time I was able to spend with her.

I don't think monogamy is for everyone, and until I met my wife I never would have thought that it was for me.

Some might say that the grass isn't always greener, but for me it's not that.  It's that I can visibly see how much more lush my lawn is than everyone else's.

I feel the same. Staying faithful is a conscious choice - and an easy one when you are with the right woman.

• Thank you (+1) 1

How about fear, fear that my wife would catch me, divorce me, take my children from me &  all my hard earn money that I have worked over 20 years for & I would end up living in the basement of my parents house.  Yeah fear is the main reason I stay monogamous.  

Years of going to Brazil, Colombia and Argentina allowed me to watch a ton of this.

I would always ask my coworker if he wanted to meet for dinner.

After 90% said they "had a friend," I gave up asking and just did my own thing.

There are lots of reasons why men cheat, but there is one undeniable reality, in my view.

Men are going to have sex at a regular rate. 

If they are not having it at home, or if it is not, in their view, satisfactory, they will look elsewhere, but they are going to have it.

21 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Long Answer:

Because it's socially responsible, adds order to the community and provides society with some sort of moral compass.  Basically, it staves off chaos, anarchy and people living purely by emotion and their sexual desire.  And... We see how wonderful communities become when they start living off their primal urges = Chaos.

Unlike rabbits or other species of animals, insects, etc... Outside of war, disease, famine what is the orderly predation towards humans?  The check is to limit supply in a sane and orderly fashion

In short, the human world needs order, not emotion, chaos caused by primal urges. And religion has genuinely tried to provide that, same with governments now that religion is being questioned more and more and the individual is seen as the most important.

Answer: Good social order.

Bingo good post?

25 minutes ago, Gordio said:

How about fear, fear that my wife would catch me, divorce me, take my children from me &  all my hard earn money that I have worked over 20 years for & I would end up living in the basement of my parents house.  Yeah fear is the main reason I stay monogamous.  

Yeah.  Some moments of pleasure aren’t worth risking everything you mentioned among everything else

40 minutes ago, Gordio said:

i am right there with ya.  i love my family and kids, and want them around me.  all also enjoy all of my money, so parting with half of it would upset me.   

my wife and i have talked about cheating, and just promised to never do it.  i know that's what happens with wedding vows, but i think we realize that there's a lot of reasons a marriage can go south.  if it's because a couple just isn't in love anymore, so be it.  i can't necessarily control that.  but we can control whether we sleep with another person.  it would be the quickest way to end my marriage.

6 minutes ago, teef said:

i am right there with ya.  i love my family and kids, and want them around me.  all also enjoy all of my money, so parting with half of it would upset me.   

my wife and i have talked about cheating, and just promised to never do it.  i know that's what happens with wedding vows, but i think we realize that there's a lot of reasons a marriage can go south.  if it's because a couple just isn't in love anymore, so be it.  i can't necessarily control that.  but we can control whether we sleep with another person.  it would be the quickest way to end my marriage.

What about all those smokin hot hygienists ? 

Yolo !

Just now, Teddy KGB said:

What about all those smokin hot hygienists ? 

Yolo !

hot hygienists will !@#$ your personal and business world up.  

i had a colleague who years ago started sleeping with a staff member.  i think it was an assistant.  he was married with three young girls.  well...apparently someone in the office didn't like the special treatment on employee was getting over the others, so an anonymous letter was sent to his wife, letting her know about the affair.  he couldn't prove it, but he was certain it was someone they worked with.  he started being a nightmare to the staff, firing people for the littlest things...it was bad.  to be honest, i don't think his wife left him.

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Nothing makes a spouse cheat.  The spouse decides he or she wants to.  Was this a trick question?

Now if they want to discuss what makes a spouse decide he or she wants to, that's different then.

this is it.  you have to make the decision not to, and it helps by not putting yourself in a situation that it may be hard to say no to.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, teef said:

this is it.  you have to make the decision not to, and it helps by not putting yourself in a situation that it may be hard to say no to.

Way back in the day, I cheated on a committed relationship.  In hindsight, it was a very unhealthy relationship but I wasn't mature/experienced enough to see that clearly or view it as cause to move on.  After I cheated, it was like "OK, I cheated so that's a reason to end it now" and I did.  Weird how the mind works.

I had an easy opportunity.  But yeah, I made a decision to take advantage of it.

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Way back in the day, I cheated on a committed relationship.  In hindsight, it was a very unhealthy relationship but I wasn't mature/experienced enough to see that clearly or view it as cause to move on.  After I cheated, it was like "OK, I cheated so that's a reason to end it now" and I did.  Weird how the mind works.

I had an easy opportunity.  But yeah, I made a decision to take advantage of it.

i had the same thing happen to me.  i was in a 4 year relationship with someone i planned to marry, and i cheated mostly because of ego and felt i should be able to do what i want.  she never found out, but she left me.  why did she leave?  i didn't marry her soon enough, and she had a feeling i wasn't ready for it.  i chalked it up to karma, and just decided if i didn't want to screw up my life, i was going to have to make smarter decisions.  

23 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I pose this question to Our Swedish rocket surgeon researchers:

What educated woman wants to be with an uneducated man?

And what uneducated woman wants to be with an educated man?

LMAO... Crunch those numbers.

Oh, Boyst... You're an outliar, farmer too boot! ?

Answer to first question: none

Answer to second question: all

22 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I do it because I met someone who shares, down the most intricate minutia, my values and morals, my goals and dreams, has nearly perfectly overlapping interests and passions, whom I share an incredible intimacy with unlike any woman I ever met before her, and I am attracted to on a physical level in an overwhelming way.

She cares deeply for me in the same way, and demonstrates it in the way she lives her life to make mine easier, just as I do with mine for her.

She's the very best friend I've ever made, and spending time with another woman would just mean less time I was able to spend with her.

I don't think monogamy is for everyone, and until I met my wife I never would have thought that it was for me.

Some might say that the grass isn't always greener, but for me it's not that.  It's that I can visibly see how much more lush my lawn is than everyone else's.

So much for the theory that opposites attract!

Sounds like you have married your clone.

4 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

So much for the theory that opposites attract!

Sounds like you have married your clone.

A big part of marital bliss, at least for me, is never having disagreements about the important things in life.

That allows us lots of time to stop and smell the roses, and truly enjoy the little things.

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

A big part of marital bliss, at least for me, is never having disagreements about the important things in life.

That allows us lots of time to stop and smell the roses, and truly enjoy the little things.

Jeez.  Do you enjoy the smell of eachother’s farts too?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Women, too.   The meaning of life is sex.

"...When the boy was a boy, the girl was a girl, they found each other in a wicked world 
Strong in some respects, but she couldn't stand for the way he begged and gave in 
Pride is for men; young girls should run and hide instead 
Risk the game by taking dares with "yes" 
Eat for two, walk for two, breathe for two now..."

True.  But societal constraints, good order, females being the one's that bear the burden... Holds them to a higher standard.  Yes, it's a x2 standard.  But, they are the ones left holding the bag for their trangressions.  That's why they are put on a pedestal.

We humans aren't a brood of insects contrary to Your belief.

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

"...When the boy was a boy, the girl was a girl, they found each other in a wicked world 
Strong in some respects, but she couldn't stand for the way he begged and gave in 
Pride is for men; young girls should run and hide instead 
Risk the game by taking dares with "yes" 
Eat for two, walk for two, breathe for two now..."

True.  But societal constraints, good order, females being the one's that bear the burden... Holds them to a higher standard.  Yes, it's a x2 standard.  But, they are the ones left holding the bag for their trangressions.  That's why they are put on a pedestal.

We humans aren't a brood of insects contrary to Your belief.

#metoo eii. #metoo

34 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Jeez.  Do you enjoy the smell of eachother’s farts too?

That you would ask that sort of question after reading about the incredible positives I've found in the relationship I have with my wife make me feel badly for you, that you don't know what it feels like to have what I have.

6 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

That you would ask that sort of question after reading about the incredible positives I've found in the relationship I have with my wife make me feel badly for you, that you don't know what it feels like to have what I have.

Lighten up.  It was merely a joke.

1 minute ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Lighten up.  It was merely a joke.

This is a difficult medium to gage intent.  If I read you wrong I apologize.

With that said, I come from a school of thought which lives under the notion that, "There are two things you don't mess with:  a man's paycheck, or a man's wife."

:beer:

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

This is a difficult medium to gage intent.  If I read you wrong I apologize.

With that said, I come from a school of thought which lives under the notion that, "There are two things you don't mess with:  a man's paycheck, or a man's wife."

:beer:

Yeah, cheers man.  I will say, however, that my post was very clearly an attempt at humor.  If your joke radar is so faulty, I suggest you stick to being a chew toy on PPP.

There will be fart jokes...

• Like (+1) 1