Andrew Luck is done

stuvian

I probably need not point this out but Colt's OC is Southwestern grad Nick Sirianni, part of a successful football coaching family from the Jamestown area.  He was with Reich on the Chargers as a receivers coach when Frank was the OC there.  He is a fairly young guy with a bright future.  Here's a nice article:

IndyStar

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, JoeF said:

Andrew Luck is done...with rehabbing his shoulder...and has a coach who can take full advantage of what he can do.   Happy for Frank to be in this situation.

Luck is reminding me of post-neck surgery Peyton Manning.  Manning looked a little uncertain in his first preseason with the Broncos, but it didn't take long for the same old Peyton Manning to reemerge. Frank Reich's got himself a real contender, maybe even this year, but for sure in 2019 and beyond.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The Colts finally put a good OL and a run game on the field so he doesn't have to do it all.  Is it too late to trade for him? :lol:

Actually based on your observation, probably need to trade for all of it. The line, the running game.. think they toss in TY as a deal sweetener?  

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Actually based on your observation, probably need to trade for all of it. The line, the running game.. think they toss in TY as a deal sweetener?  

Yes! So when the Bills pick up the phone and offer Matt Barkley in return it'll be a done deal.  :beer:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Yes! So when the Bills pick up the phone and offer Matt Barkley in return it'll be a done deal.  :beer:

Great! as I think about it partnering with another  to be more competitive works in business. 

Why not work a deal with colts? Our o, their d... oh whoops got that reversed  

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You can deflect all you want but the guy is playing at an MVP level.

He was touted as the greatest prospect in NFL history.  Somewhere just south of a football Gretzky.  In his 7th season he has won zero MVPs,  zero championships, zero AFC titles.  How did Wayne do in his first 7?  

He is a good QB but he has not lived up to expectations and people act as if he has exceeded them.  It is a weird cult like herd mentality.

4 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

He was touted as the greatest prospect in NFL history.  Somewhere just south of a football Gretzky.  In his 7th season he has won zero MVPs,  zero championships, zero AFC titles.  How did Wayne do in his first 7?  

He is a good QB but he has not lived up to expectations and people act as if he has exceeded them.  It is a weird cult like herd mentality.

...you do know this game is a team sport right?  I didn't know such a short-sited opinion could exist, so thanks haha

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I just don’t understand why it bothers you so much when people think Luck is great.  You will fight tooth and nail with this.

Not sure what you’re doing with the Gretszky comparison.  Do you compare any player in any sport and compare him with the greatest?  

• Like (+1) 1