Andrew Luck is done

stuvian

Nice LAMP bump btw

Luck has a good game and all of a sudden he's Tom Brady and or Drew Brees.    :rolleyes:

They are still 2-5.  

FTR    I never said he "was done", I've said the team around him is lacking and he's not great enough to overcome that.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

19 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

More L’s for you.     Cute threads though.

Stand in front of your mirror look down and think about the fact that you waited until the Colts beat the Bills like a drum and Luck consistently fooled an easily deceived rookie MLB to come back here and chastise people for pointing out that he hasn't lived up to the greatest prospect of all time hype.

Ask yourself if you feel the game against the Bills proves at last that he is living up to the hype.

Now look up to the mirror and see how long you can look yourself in the eye.

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

Stand in front of your mirror look down and think about the fact that you waited until the Colts beat the Bills like a drum and Luck consistently fooled an easily deceived rookie MLB to come back here and chastise people for pointing out that he hasn't lived up to the greatest prospect of all time hype.

Ask yourself if you feel the game against the Bills proves at last that he is living up to the hype.

question......  does he have to be sober?    ;);)  :D 

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Nice LAMP bump btw

Luck has a good game and all of a sudden he's Tom Brady and or Drew Brees.    :rolleyes:

They are still 2-5.  

FTR    I never said he "was done", I've said the team around him is lacking and he's not great enough to overcome that.  

His team his awful. I don’t think any QB can overcome that. 

Even Drew Brees (one of the best QBs of all time) has missed the playoffs with more talented rosters than the colts have now.

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

20 tds through 7 games.      Luck wins, you tried.   

2 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

20 tds through 7 games.      Luck wins, you tried.   

He's definitely the greatest of all time, just like you said.  The 2-5 Colts are nine games ahead in their division.  The North Korean people live in a paradise surrounded by riches.  

20 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

He's definitely the greatest of all time, just like you said.  The 2-5 Colts are nine games ahead in their division.  The North Korean people live in a paradise surrounded by riches.  

Bills would have 4 or 5 wins if we had Luck’s 20 tds ?