Andrew Luck is done

stuvian

14 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

5 games in and Luck shows he can take a hit, run well, and throw short passes. But the long ball and even intermediate ball are still missing (At least consistently.) I hope as the season goes along Luck shows greater progression. 

He threw a fantastic deep pass last night which was inexplicably dropped by his receiver.  Gave me a deja vu so intense I had the pee shakes.

1 hour ago, sleeby said:

He threw a fantastic deep pass last night which was inexplicably dropped by his receiver.  Gave me a deja vu so intense I had the pee shakes.

In the Texans game I saw 1 or 2 solid deep balls but he doesn't clock it back often this season. I don't know if he doesn't trust his shoulder or arm or if he is still feeling out his arm and playing it conservative. Either way something looks off with him. 

1 hour ago, billsfan89 said:

5 games in and Luck shows he can take a hit, run well, and throw short passes. But the long ball and even intermediate ball are still missing (At least consistently.) I hope as the season goes along Luck shows greater progression. 

..so then trading Benjamin for him straight up is off the table I presume.....probably ends up as Billy Kilmer II anyway............

57 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Dude through the 1st qtr of the 2018 season leads the league in TD's and passing yards = DONE

He's also throwing 60x a game. You want to talk about no talent on offense...they've done ZERO for the guy his entire career. It's almost comical how little help they've given Luck.

19 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

He's also throwing 60x a game. You want to talk about no talent on offense...they've done ZERO for the guy his entire career. It's almost comical how little help they've given Luck.

That's Indy's MO. With a complete team around Peyton, Brady would have a lot less rings. But no. QB and that's it. No defense, no running game.

23 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

That's the number one excuse on the hit parade.  Kim Jung QB should not be expected to hit a 5 yard out with the game on the line.

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

Do you deny it?

He was the top prospect in football history.

All you hear from anyone is that QB is the most important position, by far, in sports.

He has played most of his career in the worst division in NFL history.

And here we are in his 7th season blaming his coach for a wide open receiver being missed on a 4th and 5 with the game on the line.

But there is still plenty of sugar in the Koolaid.

29 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

2 300 yard games, a 400 yard game and 12 TDs in his first 5 games in 2 years almost?  If that's being done sign me up for it.

It’ll take a few more games before his critics stop the rock throwing and go into hiding. It’s hard to accept defeat on TBD.

11 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

He was the top prospect in football history.

All you hear from anyone is that QB is the most important position, by far, in sports.

He has played most of his career in the worst division in NFL history.

And here we are in his 7th season blaming his coach for a wide open receiver being missed on a 4th and 5 with the game on the line.

But there is still plenty of sugar in the Koolaid.

Because one play defines a career...brilliant take.  I know Jim Rome says "Have a take, don't suck", but in this case your take was so bad, he might want to revoke that from you.

Edited by matter2003