Tre White is the Best Player On the Bills Now

Domdab99

I think we might have a future h.o.f in # 27 . He reminds me of Revis , usually on the best WR u got and QB still don't even pass his way. 

I loved how the announcer kept saying how u can't throw to Davis , who has been a beast, with White on him. Diggs, Adams and now Davis just blanketed by our stud , future pro bowl, all pro and possibly h.o.f.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

I think we might have a future h.o.f in # 27 . He reminds me of Revis , usually on the best WR u got and QB still don't even pass his way. 

I loved how the announcer kept saying how u can't throw to Davis , who has been a beast, with White on him. Diggs, Adams and now Davis just blanketed by our stud , future pro bowl, all pro and possibly h.o.f.

Having a shut down corner like that lets you do so many things defensively.......then you add in a LB that can cover the entire field.....Taron Johnson...our secondaries.....

This defense is pretty good.....it has become our team indentity again

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I'm just saying historically Buffalo doesn't resign their number one CB's after their rookie deals.

Teams don't resign guys who don't bring the value for the price they demand.  It's not just the Bills.  It's how the NFL works.  

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The one play where Gaines somehow got left covering Davis, there was a big completion to him. Would be nice to see someone finally win the job across from him. 

I was so pissed when that happened. I was thinking right away.. Why isn’t Tre on him