9-12: Sean McDermott & Shady-Allen Pressers Live

26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, Captain Murica said:

I take it as if Peterman is the child you keep investing time and money in. They seem like they have it under control then continue to make poor life choices.He’s probably embarrassed; and annoyed his plan has failed, and now has to Josh way earlier than he wanted.

They did this to themselves with not having a Matt Moore or some seasoned vet to take the heat this season. 

They had McCarron

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I had that thought too.  He doesn't look like it's a decision that has him excited or enthused. 

He's swallowing his lips and using his phrase "comfortable with it" that he used before when it was code for something else.

Good job stonewalling though.

This kinda makes me a little uneasy because it gives me a thought that he believes this could be a disaster.....Allen really isn't ready.

11 minutes ago, McBean said:

Confirmed: It’s Allen.

McDermott doesn’t want to go into anymore detail. Seems Pissed.

Well rightfully so....how much egg can one person put on his own face

• Haha (+1) 1

I just don't like McDermott...

Starting Peterman has totally blown up in his face twice and he doesn't want to answer any questions about it without serious 'tude.

If he really thought that was the best decision for his team, he sucks as a head coach IMO.

Edited by PeterDude
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He doesn't look like it's a decision that has him excited or enthused. 

He shouldn't be. They left themselves with the option of the green rook, the historically incompetent sophomore and... Logan Thomas. I'm not saying AJ McCarron was going to take us anywhere, but what he at least gave us were options in how to let this s***show unfold. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

He seemed more sad than usual. He must really love pistol. 

Well this does pretty definitively bring an end to his career as a starter and to be honest he doesn't look like much of a back up either. Hard to be cheerful when you've had to tell someone their dream just died.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I had that thought too.  He doesn't look like it's a decision that has him excited or enthused. 

He's swallowing his lips and using his phrase "comfortable with it" that he used before when it was code for something else.

Good job stonewalling though.

How can he not see that Peterman has been among the worst QBs in the history of the NFL while in there

17 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

The way McDermott presented this made it seem like it wasn't his decision...

It was a weird press conference, for certain.

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

So Peterman to the practice squad....are we signing a vet to back up Josh?  I didn't hear the whole press conference....was that brought up?

I did not hear signing a vet QB brought up.  It should have been, it's a good question.