NFL Week 1 ?? takes

Kirby Jackson

8 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

That’s why it is called hot takes. It’s basically things that you believe that are supported with limited evidence. I’ve never thought that Derek Carr was very good and I think that this is the year that it gets exposed.

I guess my hot take wasn't so HOT.     :blush:

29 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Sam Darnold has chubby cheeks

Josh Allen has chubby cheeks

Air go, Sam Darnold and Josh Allen are similar QB’s

did someone take the bait?

22 minutes ago, SoTier said:

It's not "air go", it's "ergo".

Andddd..there it is!!!

My hot take is someone will fall Fergy's dad jokes at least once a day

• Haha (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

The Jets will make a strong push for one of the WCs in the AFC.

They were impressive.  If they continue to play like that, the Bills opportunities to even smell a win this season have shrunk from 6 (Indy, Titans, Jets, Miami) to 4.

29 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

The Jets will make a strong push for one of the WCs in the AFC.

Jeezus what's with all the Jets love around here? Yes, they played well against a team that is basically on the same level as the Bills. But no, let's give all the credit to how good they looked against Detroit instead of how God awful Stafford looked. Do you really think they would've had the same success against Baltimore in the pouring rain? If you wanna crown they a$$ then crown em! __RIP Dennis Green...

Look, I'm not hating, though I do hate the Jets. They've put some pieces in place and are ready to compete moreso than our Bills but you're kidding yourself if you think this team is better than 8 wins. Remember they play a lot of the tough teams we have to play as well and though they may pose more of a threat I still expect them to lose.

45 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

Bills will have a top 5 pick. 

The Crab Leg era is over in Tampa. 

Aaron Rodgers is the greatest QB ever. 

I know this is meaningless at this time but it makes me feel good to vent    We could have had Aaron Rodgers if we did not make the JP Losman trade