Who Starts At QB For Week 2? (Poll)

Paulus

Who starts?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Who should and who will start week 2?

• Nate should start and will.
    • Nate should start but won't.
    • Josh should start and will.
    • Josh should start but wont.

50 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I'm sorry man.  I can't for the life of me adopt a loser mentality like that.  We were good last year, there was no need to fly it into the ground like it appears so far anyway they  have done. 

Coach McDermott made his team over perform and and BILLIEVE for once and make the team greater than the sum of it's parts.  I expect him to do the same this year.

totally agree..... maybe allen creates a spark and it propels the whole team. the plays a guy with his talent can make can absolutely ignite a whole team for a game or even a season. screw the conceding mentality 

• Like (+1) 1

On September 9, 2018 at 10:02 PM, Circlethewagon8404 said:

We traded the wrong QB.  We should've kept AJM.  I thought he looked better than freaking Nate.  Plus he's been around the league a little longer.  Damn this regime for keeping Nate.

McCarron didn't even see any action in the Raiders loss.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

They gave up 38 points.

Not 48.

They also have a very very good dline.

They didn't have bosa.

Bosa might not play next week either.

If he doesn't play we will only get sacked 6x instead of 10x.

Chiefs had an above average oline last year, which looks even better this year.

They also have one of the best offenses in football.

Our oline is a pile of crap at best.

Our offense sucks.

Do you really think the Bills’ pass pro was the biggest problem on Sunday, or was it Peterman’s incompetence?  I don’t think the protection was that bad.

Ahhh, how short our memories are. Josh Allen started against the Bengals and didn't look that much better then Pickerman did against the Ravens.

Allen 6 of 12 for 34 yards, 5 sacks and went through near concussion protocol after one half against Cincy...   

Peterman is expendable, Allen is not!   :P

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

Ahhh, how short our memories are. Josh Allen started against the Bengals and didn't look that much better then Pickerman did against the Ravens.

Allen 6 of 12 for 34 yards, 5 sacks and went through near concussion protocol after one half against Cincy...   

Peterman is expendable, Allen is not!   :P

We try to forget a game like that!

45 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

They gave up 38 points.

Not 48.

They also have a very very good dline.

They didn't have bosa.

Bosa might not play next week either.

If he doesn't play we will only get sacked 6x instead of 10x.

Chiefs had an above average oline last year, which looks even better this year.

They also have one of the best offenses in football.

Our oline is a pile of crap at best.

Our offense sucks.

Maybe we can compromise.  The league office can provide a list of which teams have an above average dline and which ones have a below average dline.  We can start Allen against the below average dline (maybe we can agree before the game with the other team that the pass rushers will count to 3 mississipis before rushing) and Peterman can start against the good ones. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Peterman should start and will. Allen is the better QB by far, but I see this like Trent's last year. Peterman won the competition in camp. McD named him the starter. He was an absolute disaster. Throw him out there for one more game to see if he has any chance at shrugging it off and becoming a backup for Allen at least for this season. If he's awful again, name Allen the starter for week 3, bring in a vet backup, and cut Peterman week 4 after the vet has had a little time with the playbook.

We are going nowhere this season, so one extra game of getting beat up isn't going to mean much for Allen's development.

i'm glad you had the balls to say it.  first game against the best rush, 2nd game in blizzard, 3rd game in nonstop downpour ...and kb didn't help matters. give him another start.

worst case scenario, you put josh in and don't look back.  i just can't believe nate is as bad as that last game.  i don't want to see josh ruined and i don't think he will be able to mount much of an offensive in the 1st half against la.

therefore i would give nate another half. then at least if and when josh does come in, he will have had a chance to see what's going on and get coached up as to what they're doing and have a plan.

Edited by billsredneck1

2 hours ago, Figster said:

Conservative run heavy game plan that keeps the Charger O off the field works for me. (Allen behind center)

I hope fans like you are a big part of why McD goes with the rookie.

Every week through the regular season die hard Bills fans spend hundreds, sometimes thousands of dollars of hard earned money to watch the Buffalo Bills live and desrve to see the best team the Bills can put on the football field IMO.

If Peterman showed anything at all when the games counted I wouldn't feel so strongly about it.  But this is twice he's been a grease fire and got benched.  Allen, even if he were a grease fire, is the future and I can accept him learning on the job.  Peterman is just a waste of time.  Even if he played well he would have probably gotten flipped for a pick.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SouthNYfan said:

I voted nate should start but won't.

My premise that he should stat has nothing to do with anything other than I don't want Allen killed against the chargers dline.

Np sucks, but I'm okay with giving Chum to the sharks for a couple of weeks until we get past the death-dlines upcoming.

Never have fear you come out and punch them right in the mouth,  this let's sit Josh Allen because we don't want him to get killed is nonsense, you go out and tell him to sling that mofo, fire those bullets. He will take his lumps be can elevate everyone around him! ?

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, NFLBighits said:

Never have fear you come out and punch them right in the mouth,  this let's sit Josh Allen because we don't want him to get killed is nonsense, you go out and tell him to sling that mofo, fire those bullets. He will take his lumps be can elevate everyone around him! ?

Let me know how that goes when he gets hurt.

Our offensive line is a complete trainwreck.

5 hours ago, SouthNYfan said:

The entire offense is the problem.

It definitely was. I also think the Ravens game plan worked well against us. They showed a replay when Allen was in and showed the receivers well covered. They said it had been like that a lot in the game. 

I won't make excuses for Peterman but I don't think he was getting any help either. He obviously didn't wanna throw 5 interceptions and got desperate as the game went on taking bad shots risking it anyway. 

It didn't work out in that game that's for sure. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, mannc said:

Allen gives the Bills the best chance to win.  Period.  Peterman gives them zero chance to win.

Logan Thomas gives them a better chance to win than Peterman.  

I don't know that logan Thomas gives them a better chance to win than Peterman as bad as Peterman is.  Maybe he does, I don't know.  In any case Thomas is a TE on our team.  They need a QB if Allen were to get injured.

2 hours ago, SouthNYfan said:

Let me know how that goes when he gets hurt.

Our offensive line is a complete trainwreck.

Yeah, when there is this much of a chance of injury... I really don't think people understand how historically bad the OL is. 

I renew my Richie request to the readers that matter. I really hope this historically bad line brings the Bills and Richie together again. It'll be for the best for all sides. Turn this into a happy story. And, most importantly I want to say, "I told you so."

Edited by Paulus

6 hours ago, Paulus said:

Yeah, when there is this much of a chance of injury... I really don't think people understand how historically bad the OL is. 

I renew my Richie request to the readers that matter. I really hope this historically bad line brings the Bills and Richie together again. It'll be for the best for all sides. Turn this into a happy story. And, most importantly I want to say, "I told you so."

I don't want Richie in the state of NY, let alone on the Bills.

Dude's a dbag.

The line is terrible, but I'll deal with that over Richie.

I'm definitely going with the "I told you so" about the line and WRs/te corps though.

I got reamed for saying both sucked.

I had people telling me how they were fine, our wrs and te we're good.

How clay and KB we're both top 10 at their position.

Yep.

7 hours ago, Lfod said:

It definitely was. I also think the Ravens game plan worked well against us. They showed a replay when Allen was in and showed the receivers well covered. They said it had been like that a lot in the game. 

I won't make excuses for Peterman but I don't think he was getting any help either. He obviously didn't wanna throw 5 interceptions and got desperate as the game went on taking bad shots risking it anyway. 

It didn't work out in that game that's for sure. 

if kb didn't get punked by a much shorter db and hung on to a couple of balls, nate's stats wouldn't have been so horrible. the only wr that could have got open and hung onto something was....brandon reilly.....oh wait.....seriously tho that was one half ass effort by kb. i don't understand why they targeted him so much.  they could have at least bunched to one side....

8 hours ago, SouthNYfan said:

I don't want Richie in the state of NY, let alone on the Bills.

Dude's a dbag.

The line is terrible, but I'll deal with that over Richie.

I'm definitely going with the "I told you so" about the line and WRs/te corps though.

I got reamed for saying both sucked.

I had people telling me how they were fine, our wrs and te we're good.

How clay and KB we're both top 10 at their position.

Yep.

What if the option was "sign Richie or destroy Allen." What do you pick? (I suppose watching Peterman get destroyed and be broken before Allen is also an option)

Nah, I am right.

ALL HAIL THE 68% who were right!

ALLENETOWNE BABY!!!!

Edited by Paulus
  • Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Paulus said:

What if the option was "sign Richie or destroy Allen." What do you pick? (I suppose watching Peterman get destroyed and be broken before Allen is also an option)

Nah, I am right.

ALL HAIL THE 68% who were right!

ALLENETOWNE BABY!!!!

Just say no to incognito.

Go Allen.

16 minutes ago, THE SLAMMER said:

Now that we mostly agree it should be Josh Allen, I hope you can live with the rookie mistakes

I doubt it

Image result for impatient gif

??