The weather for tomorrow’s game

Paul Costa

Don't think it really matters unless it's also very windy.  People vastly overestimate the effect of rain. It doesn't have that much of an effect unless it is accompanied by wind. Rain by itself has really no much effect at all on the passing game.

Edited by matter2003

23 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

If it's showers then it's no big deal.

If it's rain then that's a different story.

There's a flood watch in Baltimore until Monday morning.   It's going to be more than showers...

Tomorrow 09/09

Rain likely. High 64F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near an inch. Locally heavy rainfall possible.

Edited by Lurker

44 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Don't think it really matters unless it's also very windy.  People vastly overestimate the effect of rain. It doesn't have that much of an effect unless it is accompanied by wind. Rain by itself has really no much effect at all on the passing game.

Exactly. As a DFS player I know this 1st hand

My wife wants to stay home.  Its 6am in DC.   Its raining pretty hard right now.   ugh.  Well, the Molsons/Battys is cold and 6 family members waiting for us .   Time to get a move on and start that drive to Ballimore.    Was in 90+ heat last Sunday at the beach, now 60's and rain.   Hmm....  go bills 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, 8-8 Forever? said:

My wife wants to stay home.  Its 6am in DC.   Its raining pretty hard right now.   ugh.  Well, the Molsons/Battys is cold and 6 family members waiting for us .   Time to get a move on and start that drive to Ballimore.    Was in 90+ heat last Sunday at the beach, now 60's and rain.   Hmm....  go bills 

Have fun and be safe! Go Bills!

8 hours ago, Paul Costa said:

Ugly day in Charm City. 75% of showers during the entire game according to accu weather. Not sure the weather helps either team. Who can create the most turnovers? 

Im pretty sure it helps us a little more !

more running less passing 

7 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Really ? How about the grass does the rain has  any affect on that ? ( and I’m not talking about helping grass grow) 

8 hours ago, matter2003 said:

You never played with a wet ball, huh?

3 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Hooray rain.....kids soccer game was canceled. Now I can watch the game. Go Bills. Peterman loves the rain. It's the beautiful San Diego weather that gives him fits.

That game was in Los Angeles...home of the Chargers. ? (Easy mistake) 

PS: it’ll be warm and sunny here today!