Darby trade already one of the worst in Bills history

Yeezus

Darby is a man cover corner. He didn't fit our scheme.

And holy cow. Settle down.

Just now, JackKemp said:

Julio got me 28 Fantasy points last night. Thank you Darby. 

Ah, PPR? He got me 18 with standard format.

1 hour ago, Yeezus said:

Eagles absolutly robbed us. They got rid of 2 useless players and got a potential all pro Cornerback that has yet to enter the prime of his career. Eagles fans are still raving about the trade. 

Trade to this day makes absolutly no sense for me. There was no reason Darby should have been traded. Huge mistake by our part and I think we will realize it this year when Vonte Davis gets injured for 90% of the season and we have no quality depth to fill his spot. 

Maybe we need to have a separate section where you can post your rant of the week.

1 hour ago, Yeezus said:

Eagles absolutly robbed us. They got rid of 2 useless players and got a potential all pro Cornerback that has yet to enter the prime of his career. Eagles fans are still raving about the trade. 

Trade to this day makes absolutly no sense for me. There was no reason Darby should have been traded. Huge mistake by our part and I think we will realize it this year when Vonte Davis gets injured for 90% of the season and we have no quality depth to fill his spot. 

Wait... Is this because Matt Ryan lobbed a pass right to him last night?

Edited by Epstein's Mother

Darby has elite speed that allows him to cover up his average coverage ability and poor leverage. He has bad ball skills and lied about jameis Winston...twice. Final year of his deal...I wouldn’t pay him, I have no problem he’s not here.