NFL Kickoff/TNF: Falcons at Eagles

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Dan said:

The first game of the season is always bad.  But if 5pick Peterman plays like either of these two QBs, the calls to bench him will be deafening.  Both offenses just seem completely out of sync. 

And Al and Chris need to retire.  They've become the rambling old guys thatonlynhalf pay attention to the game. And, if anything, suck the life out of watching it.  

And yeah, that stupid green box is stupid.  Why do we need that?   It's distracting.    Why do I watch nonBills games?  

So what you are trying to say is, you’re enjoying the game tonight?

3 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Lol agreed. Don’t forget about the refs as well. Just awful with how many flags there are tonight 

Yeah... I just expect the refs are gonna be horrendous.    That's part of the game now bad calls and poor officiating.

I wonder how much the bad play is due to all the limited practices and preseason play of late?  Cauae surely these two teams are better than this?

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

Yeah... I just expect the refs are gonna be horrendous.    That's part of the game now bad calls and poor officiating.

I wonder how much the bad play is due to all the limited practices and preseason play of late?  Cauae surely these two teams are better than this?

Ya definitely rustiness. Injuries as well. Eagles have Wentz and Jeffrey out tonight which are huge losses