Predict Nathan Petermen's stats Game 1

HOUSE

There are an average of 67-84 offensive plays per team per game in the NFL.  I'll go with 70 since I think the Bills are going to be running a possession attack.

Peterman:  24/36 for 285 yds, 2 TDs, 0 INT, 4 sacks

There will be 30 rush attempts

6 minutes ago, Woodman19 said:

I wonder what will upset the board more, if he throws another 5 interceptions or if god forbid he actually plays really well.

If Peterman actually plays really well, the board wont be upset. How long has this fanbase been waiting for good QB play again ? 

28 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

If Peterman actually plays really well, the board wont be upset. How long has this fanbase been waiting for good QB play again ? 

I think most people, including myself, will be ready with pitchforks if he throws up on himself, ready to just put Allen in

14 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

I think most people, including myself, will be ready with pitchforks if he throws up on himself, ready to just put Allen in

If Peterman pukes on his shoes, I still want him to start the next 3 games. I want the Bills to work out their Oline issues, and they may as well verify that NP isn’t the next Brady and put that issue to bed. There is no real sexy looking spot to start Allen in games 1-4, and once he does start there is no turning back. At home vs TEN looks like a likely spot for Allen’s first NFL start. 

12 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

If Peterman pukes on his shoes, I still want him to start the next 3 games. I want the Bills to work out their Oline issues, and they may as well verify that NP isn’t the next Brady and put that issue to bed. There is no real sexy looking spot to start Allen in games 1-4, and once he does start there is no turning back. At home vs TEN looks like a likely spot for Allen’s first NFL start. 

i'm kind of right there with you.  allen will see playing time this year...it just doesn't need to be this second.

1-4/6 yards 1 sack, 0 INT  Pulled for Logan Thomas, who leads the Bills to victory with a 45-yard TD throw to himself in the last minute of the game.  Kyle Williams outrushes Shady.  Kyle 19 carries, 145 yards, 2 scores; Shady 14 carries; 96 yards 1 score.  Bills 34-Ravens 28.

Edited by JoeF

22 minutes ago, MikeSpeed said:

When was the last time a Bills QB threw for 400 yards in a game? Drew Bledsoe 2002.

I'm calling it now. Sunday "Nate the Great" will join Fergy, Kelly and Bledsoe in the record books by throwing for 407 yards.

What a depressing stat. The next closest appears to be Fitzpatrick in 2011 when we beat New England at home. He threw for 369 that game.

I think 190 to 220 yards, 1 to 2 TDs (combined pass/rush by NP) and maybe an INT is reasonable line to expect.  Wouldn't really surprise me to see him do better or worse.  

But I really think Daboll is going to focus on pounding the ball and short passing game to also help him get in rhythm.  I think if Peterman approaches 300 yards its more likely because we fall way behind in the game and are forced to throw it a lot, which also means there are probably a fair amount of turnovers by our offense too.

So for me, I think Daboll is going to really try and get the run game going and short passing game to build NP's confidence and rhythm up and not put too much pressure on him to carry the offense.  Doesn't mean the kid cant catch fire and Daboll just roll with it, but I am basing my thoughts on what I expect from Dabolls game plan.

29 minutes ago, MikeSpeed said:

When was the last time a Bills QB threw for 400 yards in a game? Drew Bledsoe 2002.

I'm calling it now. Sunday "Nate the Great" will join Fergy, Kelly and Bledsoe in the record books by throwing for 407 yards.

Lol...this is like picking the 100/1 long shot bet...no one takes it seriously cuz its so unlikely, but you get to pretend you're a genius if it does after saying something that was mostly nonsense.

• Like (+1) 1

210 yards, 1 TD 1 INT 63% completion percentage. It will be a very Tyrod like number (minus the rushing yards) where there are a lot of garbage time yards and a very conservative passing game either because Peterson sucks or the O-Line is putting him under constant pressure. I think playing Peterman in this early brutal schedule is the right move. See what he has and throw him to the wolves. But I just can't see him or most QB's for that matter playing against these presumably tough defenses having success with this O-line and lackluster reciving core.