ESPN 2018 NFL Preview - Bills Ranked 32nd with Super Bowl Chance of 0.1%

26CornerBlitz

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I expect the offense to struggle, but the defense being last doesn't add up. 

Yeah, I don't get it either. The D, despite the numbers, carried the team to the playoffs last year. How are they the worst D in the league now?

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I don’t think that the defense will be the worst. The offense might be. With that being said I have no issue with the projection. 6.3 games feels VERY fair to me. This might be the worst team in the league. If Allen can play though it won’t matter because the Bills won’t be down there for long.

6.3 games does feel fair to me as well, but how is that the worst in the NFL? In what season has the team with the number 1 pick ever won 6 games?

36 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It still means you're trying too hard.  You want the attention.

Then I suppose you should not be giving me any?  (If that's really what I was after...)

38 minutes ago, teef said:

but you still did it.   why not just sign up like a normal person and express your opinion?  people would have listened.  

Why do you get to decide what is "normal"?

Edited by AllenWillBust

1 hour ago, thurst44 said:

Look, I actually am on record as hating the Allen pick. I've liked a lot of what I've seen since, so I'm tentatively on board, and even a bit excited. However, what's the point as a fan of a team of trolling your future QB? Shouldn't we be supporting him and hoping he succeeds (even if you think it's highly unlikely). What's your endgame here? 

I despised Rob Johnson (and loved flutie since his bc days), but can't imagine I would have made my persona a picture of him with bust on his jersey.

He has no end game.  His end game is to be ignored and perhaps eventually banned for the constant single thought trolling.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, AllenWillBust said:

Then I suppose you should not be giving me any?  (If that's really what I was after...)

Why do you get to decide what is "normal"?

There's actually a definition of normal which is basically the standard or something that's typical.  Your screen name isn't the standard or typical unless you're a troll from another team trolling this site.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

There's actually a definition of normal which is basically the standard or something that's typical.  Your screen name isn't the standard or typical unless you're a troll from another team trolling this site.

So we should all conform to the typical?...  For sports?

5 minutes ago, AllenWillBust said:

So we should all conform to the typical?...  For sports?

here we go.  trying too hard bro.

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

We both know this isn't about sports or being a conformist or individualist.  It simply about you specifically creating a profile/username for attention.  

You're not disagreeing about a popular football opinion.

isn't it fun when someone acts like a complete child, is called out on it, and comes back with how they're being persecuted by not going with the norm?

blue hair dye. 

27 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

Make sure you burn all of your stuff that you already bought from both organiations to really show them.

I never buy nike, because they use slave labor to make things pennies on the dollar and then gouge consumers. Now they're reinvesting that profit to pay Kaepernick? Never felt so good about not supporting a company as I do now.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, teef said:

here we go.  trying too hard bro.

isn't it fun when someone acts like a complete child, is called out on it, and comes back with how they're being persecuted by not going with the norm?

blue hair dye. 

I actually died my hair blue in HS.  My school colors were blue and gold and many teammates in the playoffs would dye their hair.  

I was a conformist I guess.

9 minutes ago, MDH said:

6.3 games does feel fair to me as well, but how is that the worst in the NFL? In what season has the team with the number 1 pick ever won 6 games?

That’s the weird thing. They project 6.3 wins burn have them as a favorite 3 times. 4 wins could be last but anything over that and they won’t.

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Sadly, I do not think this will be that far off.

Last year the Bills got to 9-7 with smoke and mirrors. The schedule is brutal. Also, look at the bottom feeders from last year. Giants, Browns, Colts all will be substantially better just to name a few.

5-11 for Buffalo in 2018. Which, in a league where I think there are very few truly bad teams, will garner the Bills a Top 3-5 pick in the 2019 NFL Draft.

10 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I actually died my hair blue in HS.  My school colors were blue and gold and many teammates in the playoffs would dye their hair.  

I was a conformist I guess.

i wish i didn't know this about you.

• Haha (+1) 1

If it makes anyone feel better NFL.com has the Bills one step above DFL at 31. 

NFL Power Rankings, Week 1: Khalil Mack trade boosts Bears

bills-logo.jpg
BILLS

Previous rank: No. 23

With Nate Peterman starting Week 1, an offensive line that darn near got Josh Allen killed and a receiving corps that has infinitely more questions than answers, the Bills plummet. Buffalo's defense certainly will have its say, but keep in mind that the unit lived off turnovers last year. Those ebb and flow, and the offense is not in a place -- at least not today -- where it can mitigate any shortcoming on the other side of the ball. Spoke with a few of my colleagues around the office, and no one took issue with placing the Bills in this slot. Well, no one except for Reggie Wayne, but if take a peek just below, you can figure that one out.

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It was only a few weeks out of the year.

When I dyed my hair blue, I looked more Asian.

When I dyed my hair yellow/gold...I looked like a  wannabe Backstreet Boy.

What else would you like to know about me?

i'm going to ignore this post.  i'm just chalking it up to allenwillbust's mind games throwing you off.  he has quite a way with words.

It will come down to coaching, like it did last year. We over achieved largely because of coaching IMO. Can McDermott and company do it again.. if they even get this team to 8-8 then you have to tip your hat to his ability as a coach

I'm laying my money down on 5-11, but as always by mid October everyone here will know exactly where this is heading 

I'm personally thrilled about this espy ranking!!!  I wish I could see the men in our locker room and the leaderships use of this frankly unneeded motivation to prove the world wrong about Buffalo again.  

All this team did last year was 180 from what espy said.  I'm going to be as lazy as the writers of that article... .   PLAYOFFS AGAIN B!TC#E$ !!!!!