ESPN 2018 NFL Preview - Bills Ranked 32nd with Super Bowl Chance of 0.1%

26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, FLFan said:

Yes.  People need to stop feeding this troll.  

I'd say that if someone shows up here with an "AllenWillBust" screen-name, it's a safe assumption he's a troll. And yet, he's here, unimpeded and crapping in everyone's cheerios.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, teef said:

well...it's more of a craving for attention.  either way it's trying too hard.

It's likely boredom + frustration of having a bottom feeding team in the league for a few decades, and watching different iterations of the FO make the same glaring mistakes, over and over again. Finally get rid of Ralph and his shenanigans "Toronto has cranes!" and now have faith based anti-analytics GM & HC who think process will bring them success. How many timed does this fanbase have to facepalm before we get an organization that actually belongs on the same field as other organizations they play against?

4 minutes ago, AllenWillBust said:

It's likely boredom + frustration of having a bottom feeding team in the league for a few decades, and watching different iterations of the FO make the same glaring mistakes, over and over again. Finally get rid of Ralph and his shenanigans "Toronto has cranes!" and now have faith based anti-analytics GM & HC who think process will bring them success. How many timed does this fanbase have to facepalm before we get an organization that actually belongs on the same field as other organizations they play against?

when i'm bored and frustrated, i go to the gym, so out with some friends, have a drink, etc.  my reaction of being bored or frustrated hasn't led me to make up a trolling account on a team message board.    have at it though.

25 minutes ago, Like A Mofo said:

Sadly, I do not think this will be that far off.

Last year the Bills got to 9-7 with smoke and mirrors. The schedule is brutal. Also, look at the bottom feeders from last year. Giants, Browns, Colts all will be substantially better just to name a few.

5-11 for Buffalo in 2018. Which, in a league where I think there are very few truly bad teams, will garner the Bills a Top 3-5 pick in the 2019 NFL Draft.

It wasn't smoke and mirrors, it was turnover ratio...especially early on in the season. They weren't scoring much and they weren't really stopping offenses, but they were taking the ball away at an extraordinary rate. There is of course an element of luck involved with that, but I wouldn't call it smoke and mirrors. 

I need wins, not attention.

i do to.  i however signed up for this board under a non-trolly name so i could have normal conversations with other fans.  you signed up under your name for a desperate need for attention.  do you not get enough in life that you need it here?

1 minute ago, teef said:

i do to.  i however signed up for this board under a non-trolly name so i could have normal conversations with other fans.  you signed up under your name for a desperate need for attention.  do you not get enough in life that you need it here?

Did you have No Fear shirts in middle school like me?

Image result for no fear shirts

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

ESPN is full of idiots. No analyst knows whats going to happen with ANY of the teams. They all have their favorites and Buffalo has never been anyone's with exception to Chris Berman. I don't give a rats A$$ what ESPN or any other media outlet has to say in regards to where they think we rank. In the end what they say doesn't mean s@!t. Play ball and let the chips fall where they fall. This team will struggle but they will not be the worst team in the NFL.

Edited by BigPappy
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, rpmfla said:

It wasn't smoke and mirrors, it was turnover ratio...especially early on in the season. They weren't scoring much and they weren't really stopping offenses, but they were taking the ball away at an extraordinary rate. There is of course an element of luck involved with that, but I wouldn't call it smoke and mirrors. 

Tyrod played a big part in that and he's gone now. 

Our current group of QBs will probably turn the ball over as much as they put it in the endzone which will make things a lot tougher on the defense. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, teef said:

I can't say I really spend much time of the day here, so yes, I certainly get much more out of life than these forums.  How is not liking the Allen pick a desperate need for attention?  Is liking the Allen pick and making a screen name to denote that a desperate need for attention?

Just now, BigPappy said:

ESPN is full of idiots. No analyst knows whats going to happen with ANY of the teams. They all have their favorites and Buffalo has never been anyone's with exception to Chris Bergman. I don't give a rats A$$ what ESPN or any other media outlet has to say in regards to where they think we rank. In the end what they say doesn't mean s@!t. Play ball and let the chips fall where they fall. This team will struggle but they will not be the worst team in the NFL.

You seem slightly agitated by said idiots. :unsure:

9 minutes ago, BigPappy said:

ESPN is full of idiots. No analyst knows whats going to happen with ANY of the teams. They all have their favorites and Buffalo has never been anyone's with exception to Chris Berman. I don't give a rats A$$ what ESPN or any other media outlet has to say in regards to where they think we rank. In the end what they say doesn't mean s@!t. Play ball and let the chips fall where they fall. This team will struggle but they will not be the worst team in the NFL.

so you are saying you don't even have a 1% idea that the Patriots will be better than the BIlls?

do you doubt gravity each day you get up?

• Haha (+1) 1

For those who might be interested, here is ESPN's gem from last year.  http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page/NFLpowerrankingsx170815/2017-preseason-nfl-power-rankings-new-england-patriots-atlanta-falcons-seattle-seahawks-front

They did not exactly nail it last year, and will no doubt be mostly wrong this year.  Personally, I enjoy watching the games to see what happens, and do not see the dire doom and gloom that many seem to.  Is it possible, sure.  Anything can happen, but people are seriously underestimating this team.  They will be competitive.

Edited by FLFan
added word for grammar

Our defense is solid and we still have Shady. As long as we don't get Jamarcus level QBing we won't be the worst in the league. I think we'll end up in the standard drought draft range of 9-16. 

5 minutes ago, AllenWillBust said:

It's so wonderful to get your approval, thank you so much. It really means a lot to me. Have a great day sir! :)

I'm curious what do you think of this Allen kid we drafted? High hopes?

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You seem slightly agitated by said idiots. :unsure:

Not at all. I am emphatically stating that I do not care what the "pro analyst" say. They are never accurate when talking about any team that has not already been a perennial powerhouse for more than a few years. 

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

so you are saying you don't even have a 1% idea that the Patriots will be better than the BIlls?

do you doubt gravity each day you get up?

WTF are you talking about? Your comment is moronic to say the least. Of course the Patsies will be "better" than the Bills. They are a perennial power house because they have a head coach and quarterback that cheats. That's like asking someone if they think Ferrari is better than a Datson, But at least Ferrari doesn't cheat when they build their cars.

8 minutes ago, FLFan said:

For those who might be interested, here is ESPN's gem from last year.  http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page/NFLpowerrankingsx170815/2017-preseason-nfl-power-rankings-new-england-patriots-atlanta-falcons-seattle-seahawks-front

They did not exactly nail it last year, and will no doubt be mostly wrong this year.  Personally, I enjoy watching the games to see what happens, and do not see the dire doom and gloom that many seem to.  Is it possible, sure.  Anything can happen, but people are seriously underestimating this team.  They will be competitive.

Based on what.

A QB who's only half of football tossed 5 INTS?

13 minutes ago, AllenWillBust said:

I can't say I really spend much time of the day here, so yes, I certainly get much more out of life than these forums.  How is not liking the Allen pick a desperate need for attention?  Is liking the Allen pick and making a screen name to denote that a desperate need for attention?

i didn't like the allen pick.  not liking the allen pick is not a desperate need for attention.  creating a user name saying that player will fail, then doctoring a picture with the word bust on the back of the jersey, is the show for need for attention.  if you got more out of life than most on these forums, i doubt you would have wasted your time.  you don't have much going on in life, you needed to be noticed, and allenwillbust was born.  you signed up for attention, so just embrace the attention you get.  

4 minutes ago, Batman1876 said:

Our defense is solid and we still have Shady. As long as we don't get Jamarcus level QBing we won't be the worst in the league. I think we'll end up in the standard drought draft range of 9-16. 

I'm curious what do you think of this Allen kid we drafted? High hopes?

Hey, I'm open to being wrong about him, but obviously, I don't think I am.  I suppose we will all get to find out together :),  this one big harmonious lock in step communist Buffalo Bills fanbase.

1 minute ago, teef said:

creating a user name saying that player will fail, then doctoring a picture with the word bust on the back of the jersey, is the show for need for attention

Or hey, how about it's fun?  It's just sports?  It's ragging on a FO?  Fans are not allowed to do so?

I mean, you keep bringing up all that work I did, iirc it took me like 3 minutes 28.7 seconds or something...

Just now, AllenWillBust said:

Hey, I'm open to being wrong about him, but obviously, I don't think I am.  I suppose we will all get to find out together :),  this one big harmonious lock in step communist Buffalo Bills fanbase.

Unsolicited advice:  Take your anti-Allen crusade to another level.  In every thread possible, whether it's about Allen or not, inject your feelings about how he will bust.  And don't be shy about it.  Be as offensive as possible.  Start now so you can be ramped up for the season.

Just now, AllenWillBust said:

So your actual feelings don't match the certainty of your screen name. Got it. 

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I was a JNCO jean and No Fear shirt kind of guy.  If we went to the same school...would we have eaten at the same lunch table?

At my school, guys like you got kicked in the face.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, AllenWillBust said:

Or hey, how about it's fun?  It's just sports?  It's ragging on a FO?  Fans are not allowed to do so?

I mean, you keep bringing up all that work I did, iirc it took me like 3 minutes 28.7 seconds or something...

that's fun for you?  i would have expected something different with someone who has such a full life.  it had nothing to do with the time it took.  it has more to do with the fact that you thought about it, thought it was hilarious, and did it.  not a big deal, but there's no doubt from anyone on here that you need attention.  even the whole act about not realizing how dumb the screen name is, is cry for help.

20 minutes ago, AllenWillBust said:

You can't see the difference between joining a teams forum with a positive name for the teams number 1 pick and joining with a negative one...ok sure.

5 minutes ago, Batman1876 said:

So your actual feelings don't match the certainty of your screen name. Got it. 

I wonder if a guy who created a screen name AllenHOFGOAT would be getting this much "attention" over his screenname...

5 minutes ago, teef said:

that's fun for you?  i would have expected something different with someone who has such a full life.  it had nothing to do with the time it took.  it has more to do with the fact that you thought about it, thought it was hilarious, and did it.  not a big deal, but there's no doubt from anyone on here that you need attention.  even the whole act about not realizing how dumb the screen name is, is cry for help.

OMG, cry for help?  Wow, you do take internet forums seriously...  sheesh

I wonder if a guy who created a screen name AllenHOFGOAT would be getting this much "attention" over his screenname...

No they wouldn't people would just assume they were some overenthusiastic fan.

I don't think it's a cry for help reading your username just makes me think you're a troll.

Edited by Warcodered

1 minute ago, AllenWillBust said:

I assume not, Would a person with the screen name "Go Bills" get as much attention as a person whose screen name was "The Bills will fail"? probably not. Choosing a screen name that is negative about the team this board is supporting will draw more attention than a screen name supporting the team. Why is this surprising to you?

i don't take it seriously at all.  i come on here to talk about the bills and kid around.  you came up with a specific name and avatar so people would notice you.  it seems like you take internet forums a bit too seriously.  again, i don't need a computer to get attention.  you seem like you need to be "creative" for anyone to actually take notice of you.  it's sad.

2 minutes ago, Batman1876 said:

I assume not, Would a person with the screen name "Go Bills" get as much attention as a person whose screen name was "The Bills will fail"? probably not. Choosing a screen name that is negative about the team this board is supporting will draw more attention than a screen name supporting the team. Why is this surprising to you?

it's not.  he's trying to deflect so he doesn't have to face how sad his existence is.  if you realized that you weren't interesting, you might try the same thing as allenwillbust.