TNF: Eagles at Browns

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

It’s the 4th quarter of a pre-season game, the score is 5-0 and it’s well past the time for me to change the channel or go to bed.

You have to stay up for the history....it's the only 5-0 football game you'll ever see.

2 hours ago, Bangarang said:

You really think Tyrod was responsible for every one of our wins? You crazy

I didn't say that...but he did make plays to win some of those games...the biggest thing from him we will miss is the lack of turnovers...That team from last year would have struggled to overcome turnovers (as evidenced by the Chargers game).

10 minutes ago, Augie said:

Bad moment for Mayfield. Throw the ugly pick AND get whacked. Almost a pick six. 

Every rookie QB is going to do that...it is part of the learning process.

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

You have to stay up for the history....it's the only 5-0 football game you'll ever see.

But, aren’t there some things that should NEVER BE SEEN? 

This is Roseanne Barr doing the national anthem, but tonight I can hit the mute button and it’s still uglier. 

3 minutes ago, ganesh said:

I didn't say that...but he did make plays to win some of those games...the biggest thing from him we will miss is the lack of turnovers...That team from last year would have struggled to overcome turnovers (as evidenced by the Chargers game).

Definitely part of the process. He went to the tent. He DOES look little out there. I hope our big man stays ahead of the injury curve being the Hoss that he is. 

25 minutes ago, ganesh said:

Name one. 

I can't think of a "signature" Tyrod play from last season. No clutch throw, no huge run... nothing. 

4 minutes ago, twoandfourteen said:

Name one. 

I can't think of a "signature" Tyrod play from last season. No clutch throw, no huge run... nothing. 

That throw to Deonte Thompson in the Bucs game was pretty huge but that's all I can think of.

• Like (+1) 1

Tyrod had a couple amazing throws in the Atlanta game last year. But come on he just never really puts it all together. Typically you get 160 to 230 passing yards and a TD out of Tyron. Browns fans will be howling for Baker by game 4. 

Edited by 17 Josh Allen
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, eball said:

Wow, what. A. Game. 

I can't believe I watched the whole thing but it was fun rooting for the oddball 5 to 0 final score.

44 minutes ago, twoandfourteen said:

Name one. 

He did have a nice play moving to his left and then escaping back to his right and a deep dime to Clay against Atlanta that led to a TD.  In fairness that play was sweet.

Edited by Johnnycage46