Jalen Ramsey trash talking a lot of QB's

I wonder if those playing the race card have any clue what rank hypocrites they truly are. Actually, I don't.

At any rate, Josh Allen has not proven a single thing on the football field. He has never been exceptional at any level. I see very little production and a mountain of excuses.

If the guy can buck the trend of low production/high "talent" guys not panning out, terrific. We'll all be happy. That'll be settled on the field.

15 minutes ago, JaxBills said:

I think that is exactly what he's asking for.  Literally.  

And I would be willing to listen to your argument about who is better.

So you also *figurativly don't know who Ramsey is.

Imo Casey Hayward is the best in league. And Jalen Ramsey and Xavier Rhodes is 2a and 2b

2 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Imo Casey Hayward is the best in league. And Jalen Ramsey and Xavier Rhodes is 2a and 2b

Hayward probably needs to prove that he wasn't a one hit wonder. He was a relative nobody in GB. 

Also, It's interesting to me that all of those three play for teams with stacked D's and great pass rush. I wonder what Tre White looks like on those teams. (not being a homer here, just genuinely wondering) 

Did he say anything about Winston being good? If he did then it's definitely race based. lol

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Hayward probably needs to prove that he wasn't a one hit wonder. He was a relative nobody in GB. 

Also, It's interesting to me that all of those three play for teams with stacked D's and great pass rush. I wonder what Tre White looks like on those teams. (not being a homer here, just genuinely wondering) 

Did he say anything about Winston being good? If he did then it's definitely race based. lol

Hayward wasn't a nobody in GB. He was better than Stephen Gilmore. Hayward was awesome as a rookie. Just didn't get the attention he deserved. It's funny Hayward played great and got no attention and Gilmore was never lived up to hype and got a ton of it.

Besides Hayward has had multiple good seasons with Chargers so can't exactly call him a one hit wonder.

6 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He's putting a giant target on his back.  Lets see if he can handle it....mentally.  Not physically, he's outstanding there.

I was thinking.....if you HAD TO pick somebody to get the “The Jarvis Landry Treatment”, he’d be near the top of my list. 

...not that I want anyone to get hurt....

but....

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I wonder if those playing the race card have any clue what rank hypocrites they truly are. Actually, I don't.

At any rate, Josh Allen has not proven a single thing on the football field. He has never been exceptional at any level. I see very little production and a mountain of excuses.

If the guy can buck the trend of low production/high "talent" guys not panning out, terrific. We'll all be happy. That'll be settled on the field.

Allen hasn't proven a single thing?    That's ridiculous. You don't become a consensus Top 10 pick on potential alone.   

Blah blah blah. I hope Allen throws a bomb for a TD on him.

One day if he's lucky he'll realize that nobody cares what he thinks. He's a good player, and that's all people care about.

57 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Jacksonville has set a league record for going from irrelevant afterthoughts to unlikable d-bags

What I find interesting is Ramsey isnt great by himself.....that whole fricken team to INCLUDE its awesome pass rush helps him a ton......

Does he REALLY need to talk smack like that in order to get himself hyped up?   Because you could insert a great many corners into his particular situation and they would all flourish

For what it's worth it looks like the Jags community and message boards aren't too keen on Jalen's comments. Most think he should just concentrate on playing ball. They know trash talk is part of his game but best if it's left on the field. 

On 8/15/2018 at 6:23 PM, John from Riverside said:

What I find interesting is Ramsey isnt great by himself.....that whole fricken team to INCLUDE its awe Isome pass rush helps him a ton......

Does he REALLY need to talk smack like that in order to get himself hyped up?   Because you could insert a great many corners into his particular situation and they would all flourish

By that measure I would expect Tre to be that much better this year with the additions of Edmunds, Phillips, Star and Murphy. 

Edited by billsbackto81

3 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

For what it's worth it looks like the Jags community and message boards aren't too keen on Jalen's comments. Most think he should just concentrate on playing ball. They know trash talk is part of his game but best if it's left on the field. 

By that measure I would expect Tre to be that much better this year with the additions of Edmunds, Phillips, Star and Murphy. 

Absolutely.....