Jalen Ramsey trash talking a lot of QB's

https://www.gq.com/story/jalen-ramsey-trash-talk-nfl-interview

I think [Buffalo Bills draft pick Josh] Allen is trash. I don't care what nobody say. He's trash. And it's gonna show too. That's a stupid draft pick to me. We play them this year, and I'm excited as hell. I hope he's their starting quarterback. He played at Wyoming. Every time they played a big school—like, they played Iowa State, which is not a big school in my opinion because I went to Florida State, and he threw five interceptions, and they lost by a couple touchdowns or something like that.✞ He never beat a big school. If you look at his games against big schools, it was always hella interceptions, hella turnovers. It's like: Yo, if you're this good, why couldn't you do better? He fits that mold, he's a big, tall quarterback. Big arm, supposedly. I don't see it, personally.

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

He's the best cornerback in football, he can run his mouth a bit.  

Indeed. I wish he was on the Bills.

My favorite part...

And just being honest about it, [Joe] Flacco sucks. I played him two years in a row. He sucks.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

https://www.gq.com/story/jalen-ramsey-trash-talk-nfl-interview

I think [Buffalo Bills draft pick Josh] Allen is trash. I don't care what nobody say. He's trash. And it's gonna show too. That's a stupid draft pick to me. We play them this year, and I'm excited as hell. I hope he's their starting quarterback. He played at Wyoming. Every time they played a big school—like, they played Iowa State, which is not a big school in my opinion because I went to Florida State, and he threw five interceptions, and they lost by a couple touchdowns or something like that.✞ He never beat a big school. If you look at his games against big schools, it was always hella interceptions, hella turnovers. It's like: Yo, if you're this good, why couldn't you do better? He fits that mold, he's a big, tall quarterback. Big arm, supposedly. I don't see it, personally.

4 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

He's the best cornerback in football, he can run his mouth a bit.  

Agreed...until it gets shut.

EDIT:

New Era crowd after a Benjamin TD:

"Jaaaleen!

Jaaaleen!

Jaaaleen!

YOU SUCK!!"

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, donbb said:

Indeed. I wish he was on the Bills.

My favorite part...

And just being honest about it, [Joe] Flacco sucks. I played him two years in a row. He sucks.

I only read the above blurb on Allen but that Flacco comment is pretty funny

Edited by zevo

I remember Richard Sherman being along these lines when he was in his first and second year. He backed his talk up week in and week out. Now it's up to this young man to do the same. 

On another note, anyone else find it odd that he knows so much off the top of his head about a rookie QB not even in his division? Like he has a grudge or something.

1 minute ago, No Place To Hyde said:

I remember Richard Sherman being along these lines when he was in his first and second year. He backed his talk up week in and week out. Now it's up to this young man to do the same. 

On another note, anyone else find it odd that he knows so much off the top of his head about a rookie QB not even in his division? Like he has a grudge or something.

I wouldn't say he knows so much. His trash talking is nothing that wasn't in almost every scouting report on Allen.

If you want to hang with the big dogs don’t bark at them, beat them. Ramsey and company failed to do that in NE last year. Brady went for 290 with 2 touchdowns and zero picks. Make a play. Cooks went for 100 and Amendola 87. 

I don’t care who was covering who, win then talk all you want.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, wppete said:

Both are complete morons. Just listen to them speak. 

Who cares how they think.   It's how they play that matters.

What's funny are the responses by 'smart people' in this thread...

• Like (+1) 1