Peterman is now officially TRADE BAIT

Punt75

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

I support Nate, AJ and Allen. I hope out of the bunch all are Franchise QB's, just give me one of the 3 as franchise and I'm a happy MOFO.

Peterman looked outstanding last night. I will even go along with the haters and blame the INT on Nate that hit Ivory in both damn hands. He was still the best QB on the field last night and it's not even debatable.

Allen was served no justice with 3rd stringers as his WR's and OL were putrid other than Ray-Ray. He def looks raw and what I expected to see. He needs sometime to hone his skills to the NFL level.

As of today Nate Peterman should be the Bills game 1 starting QB.

To the topic we need all 3 QB's right now. During the season Allen needs to be promoted to #2 to get better reps in practice.

And if Peterman gets hurt.

8 hours ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

You cant be serious, right? Trading him away into our division? And to the Patricheats especially?

LMAO...dramatic much.

NP = 52 career passes in regular and post season.  6 Interceptions, 3 fumbles.  But you are going to freak out about trading him as if he is the prodigal son because he had 1 good drive in the first preseason game against vanilla defense?  And all of you removing blame for the interception, it was a bad pass very behind the RB off his back shoulder pad.  Yes, you want the RB to come down with it, but you guys would slam TT when a pass goes off a WR's hands and put all blame on him.  Here the NP has terrible ball placement, late and behind on the throw, but you absolve him of fault.  It was both NP and the RB's fault.  Bad pass that was still a tough but catchable throw.  They both own half the blame.  

Not to mention, NP has been inconsistent in camp too.  But again, go ahead and over exaggerate one drive in the first preseason game as if he is now untradeable in our division LMAO.  If Pats or Fins offered any draft pick, the Bills should immediately take it.  Allen is our future, one of these QB's will eventually not be on our roster via cut or trade (AJM or NP), so get an asset if someone is dumb enough to trade us one...for EITHER of the 2 QB's.  I dont care who it is, but trade one rather than cut one for nothing.

Edited by Alphadawg7

2 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

ok now post a.j. numbers. a guy goes 9-10 (for the most total yds) ...what should have been 2 scores....against a first team defense...and you guys will do anything to pick him apart.  it's way past pathetic and a poor excuse of supposed fans of this team.  oh wait...i get it now...nate must be a republican!

It is Western NY. 

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

LMAO...dramatic much.

NP = 52 career passes in regular and post season.  6 Interceptions, 3 fumbles.  But you are going to freak out about trading him as if he is the prodigal son because he had 1 good drive in the first preseason game against vanilla defense?  And all of you removing blame for the interception, it was a bad pass very behind the RB off his back shoulder pad.  Yes, you want the RB to come down with it, but you guys would slam TT when a pass goes off a WR's hands and out all blame on him.  Here the NP has terrible ball placement, late and behind on the throw, but you absolve him of fault.  It was both NP and the RB's fault.  Bad pass that was still a tough but catchable throw.  They both own half the blame.  

Not to mention, NP has been inconsistent in camp too.  But again, go ahead and over exaggerate one drive in the first preseason game as if he is now untraceable in our division LMAO.  

Anybody who wears a Bills Uni who leaves and goes directly to the evil empire seems to somehow burn us.

If Belicheat agrees to a trade, it cannot be good for us.

Just sayin.

2 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Anybody who wears a Bills Uni who leaves and goes directly to the evil empire seems to somehow burn us.

If Belicheat agrees to a trade, it cannot be good for us.

Just sayin.

How did Mike Gillesee do last year?  Hint...not much.  

5 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

I'd keep the 3 QB's  ... Injuries happen and as yet I don't have a ton of confidence in our o-line. If you do cut one of them, and I do mean cut, who are you going to keep, a guy to play special teams which the league is trying to kill ?

At best you'll get a day 3 draft pick and that generally becomes a camp fodder player next year ... just keep the 3 of them.

...pretty simple IMO.....Peterman & McCarron to the active 53...Allen to the PS......the TBD "support gang" say he sucks and will bust....no other club wants him so he's safe, right?...

4 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...pretty simple IMO.....Peterman & McCarron to the active 53...Allen to the PS......the TBD "support gang" say he sucks and will bust....no other club wants him so he's safe, right?...

I haven't had that much to drink, though I just got home from catching an Allman Brothers cover band. So I've consumed a little.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Keep your eye on the Browns.  You never know what deadline they may miss or what administrative error they may make. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

14 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Personally, I don't think we should look at backups for Josh Allen until he gets promoted from the 3rd string. It's clear he can do some amazing things, but I'd prefer he not start until he's the best quarterback on the team.

That' not how they would do it if they're using Cam Newton as a model, who went from 3rd string to starter in game 2 of the season.

13 minutes ago, greeneblitz said:

That' not how they would do it if they're using Cam Newton as a model, who went from 3rd string to starter in game 2 of the season.

I think it would be silly to use Cam Newton as a model, and I don't think they're doing that here. I could be wrong, and they may trot him out there for some reason. As of today, he's the least ready QB on the roster.

On 8/9/2018 at 10:01 PM, Punt75 said:

Nate is OK.  He has NFL potential. 

It's obvious McCarron has the skills to win games and Allen will be next in line. A nice situation!

Go get a trade partner that can help our WR, DL or OL. 

No , we need him as Allen's backup after we trade McCarron for a first after this season.

21 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

No other teAm would wants Hotrod, EJ, Matt Cassell, 

11 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

I think it would be silly to use Cam Newton as a model, and I don't think they're doing that here. I could be wrong, and they may trot him out there for some reason. As of today, he's the least ready QB on the roster.

i think the model is Patrick Mahomes. That's if The Process follows "models" that is.