Peterman is now officially TRADE BAIT

Punt75

5 hours ago, Augie said:

It could be at halftime if he gets to play with the 1’s. 

Not quite buying the "If anyone CAN, Peterman CAN!" hype.   I would like to see if he CAN chunk it 40 yards with accuracy to his own team mate, if he CAN take a body slam like a man, if he CAN throw a quick out to his own team mate, if CAN throw it with touch to a crossing running back, and if he CAN handle a blitz.  If he CAN do these then he'll fit the mold of a guy named Joe Cool Montana, who wears a size 42 gold blazer.  Of course, he'll need a receiver who fits the mold of one Jerry Rice.

5 minutes ago, Ga boy said:

Not quite buying the "If anyone CAN, Peterman CAN!" hype.   I would like to see if he CAN chunk it 40 yards with accuracy to his own team mate, if he CAN take a body slam like a man, if he CAN throw a quick out to his own team mate, if CAN throw it with touch to a crossing running back, and if he CAN handle a blitz.  If he CAN do these then he'll fit the mold of a guy named Joe Cool Montana, who wears a size 42 gold blazer.  Of course, he'll need a receiver who fits the mold of one Jerry Rice.

Well, that’s kinda the joke. ?

• Like (+1) 1

I think there is a bit of missuse of the word "officially" in the thread title.  It is officially in the mind of the OP and a few others.  I don't think it has crossed Brandon Beane's mind at all.  I think it is more likely than not that Buffalo keeps three QBs this season.  I think Peterson has PS eligibility and may end up there.  After the season, I could se Beane moving either Peterman or McCarron for picks in the 2019 draft, but I don't think it happens before next March or April.

On 8/10/2018 at 10:42 PM, frostbitmic said:

I haven't had that much to drink, though I just got home from catching an Allman Brothers cover band. So I've consumed a little.

Whipping Post.
that one fits Bills Fans over the years.

Eat a Peach , every one and  every body

1 hour ago, Ga boy said:

If he can back up Allen ?  I am cool with Nathan.
I still expect AJM to start the season. at this point

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/10/2018 at 8:08 AM, Hebert19 said:

Sadly I think you have the wrong QB.  McCarron is the trade bait. They love peterman.  

Figured I'd bring this up.  Props to a few that called peterman early...but once I got on that bandwagon I called this. :)

• Like (+1) 1