So pumped for our national TV game vs. Cincinnati on August 26

I just realized we are on national TV week 3 in the pre-season at home. We are the only game at this time slot and featured on Fox. That means the entire nation will be watchng us. The fans will be in a complete frenzy. This is also pre-season Week 3, when the starters usually play for the entire first half and usually the first series of the 2nd half. Cincinnati should start Andy Dalton, Preston Brown, and Cordy Glenn. Maybe even Tyler Boyd.

Do Dalton and Boyd getting standing ovations from the Bills fans?

I am so pumped for this game. My palms are already sweating. We haven't had a home national TV game since early in the 2016 season. I have not been so excited for a pre-season game ever. This is the chance to prove to the nation we are contenders and that last year was not a fluke. If we do well this game, there is a better chance to be flexed later on in the season. The pressure is on Josh Allen to perform (how can he not be the starter?) This is like our Super Bowl.

Are preseason home games still subject to blackout?

Edited by greenyellowred
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 5

Idk, I'm PUMPED too! Only because this offseason feels longer than normal & I can't wait to see what our team looks like this season... same with the Sabres.

Maybe I'm a fool to look forward to more disappointment haha But both of our franchises have gone thru a lot of changes.

Bring on the Bungles & bring on the Preseason already!

46 minutes ago, Steve Billieve said:

To be fair, game 3 of the preseason will be the preeminent test of how strong the kool-aid is.  

The may need to spike that Kool-Aid. I prefer Grey Goose. 

Edited by The Jerk

31 minutes ago, 8-8 Forever? said:

preseason should be 2 games max.  so boring; just a bunch of laundry running around running high school plays.  boring.  

it should be but in return the owners want 18 regular season games

• Like (+1) 1