7-26 Training Camp Report

NY Nole

22281961_10210092010803404_8077075386917

Frank Thomas Croisdale shared a link.

An update from Dean (Astro), who is currently traveling: "Will be attending camp August 1, 2, 7, 14 and 15. Looking for tickets for 3, 5, and 12. Will report all on BillsMafia.com

and here on (The Original Buffalo Bills Fan Page)and linking to them from Twitter."

I know I speak for many when I say that we eagerly await your unparalleled camp breakdowns

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, aceman_16 said:

It was a georgous night for a practice.  I am not typically an alarmist BUT OMG our O line looks brutal.  Other than that it seemed like a first practice.

Yeah. Couldnt make it and looks like I wont this year but first practices have to be brutal for an OL that was pieced together like this off season.

@NY Nole, much thanks. Astro would be proud of you.

Good stuff.  Interesting that your observation about Peterman is exactly what did him in last year - he quickly gets the ball out to a specific spot on the field - regardless of what is going on in front of him.  It leads to horrible - but quick - decisions.  I can see why it teases the coaches into thinking he can lead a quick-release timing offense.  The problem is he can't/won't actually read the defense during the play... this guy is trouble.

• Like (+1) 1

Appreciate the write up!

I saw Peterman a little differently and watched him work through progressions many times. I also thought Allen looked great (for a first pro practice) save the end and the two errant short throws. 

I figured Foster wouldn’t disappoint and he didn’t. If he keeps this up he’ll be a lock. I did catch that throw and catch on video but not sure if I can post it here. 

Not too worried about the O line at this point. Not much you can glean from guys standing up and putting their hands up...not actually blocking. I do, certainly, believe in McD to have them up to speed, whomever he starts. 

Ill be be at camp Saturday and Sunday also. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2