Khalil Mack holding out... in Buffalo

3 hours ago, Jamie Nails said:

Jets snake us moving up in the draft and now they are going to steal Mack out of our backyard!?

Jerry Hughes plus a 2020 first rounder would be it,  add about 8-9 mill to Jerry's salary and that brings you to about 18-20 mill a season

2 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Gruden's not happy. Pull the trigger Beane. Milano is probably not going to cut it and Lorax might be on his last season? Besides oline our 2nd weakest unit are the LB's....

Fact is we had one of worst pass rushes in the NFL,  getting to QB is must in this league.  

On to you if the aforementioned rebuild, The bills don't have a very realistic way to afford him on his current deal, a deal he's holding out of. 

I think the chances of us landing him are approaching zero. You'll have to overpay on the trade and the contract. Neither of which were you in a position to do on a team with holes everywhere.

36 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Yep it’s terrible. Edmunds in 49 is going to be tough to look at.

He woulda looked so good in 59. 

Just a waste. Grow up watching it one way and then they change it. It’s about as bad as recieveres completely abandoning the 80’s. I don’t mind teen # for WR, but why do none of them wear high numbers anymore?

Edited by whatdrought

4 hours ago, mannc said:

No team will pay that.  None.

4 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

No way does that happen.

I actually thought the same thing, and thought I definitely DON'T want the Bills doing that...............But, I also keep seeing Hughes name being thrown in and I don't think he's going to move the needle for the Raiders.