Khalil Mack holding out... in Buffalo

23 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Mack is a guy you spend money on if you believe in process because he's A) young and elite, B) with game day tape to back it up. Money wouldn't scare this regime off (imo), not on a guy like him. The asking price in terms of draft capital in return would likely be the biggest roadblock to a deal. 

... But man, that'd be a nice piece to add. Which is why it's fun to think about. 

allow me say this. if you are going to go big? this might be the player to exercise that option on.
 if they picked him up i would dance a jig

• Like (+1) 1

Yea, hasn’t Thurman said some crazy **** on twitter before?  I’m gonns need a little more than McBeane subtle tweets before I go jumping to anything. 

It sounds ridiculous that people will jump on anything and believe were getting Mack or Donald etc. 

would obviously love for it to happen since he wants to be in Buffalo and is obviously a premiere football player

Not that I think a trade is likely, but out of curiosity, when would this kind of trade make sense? 

Would you want to do it after the 3rd preseason game? 

For the buying team, obviously you want him sooner than later, but also realize that his value drops each day he doesn’t sign.

For the selling team, you want to hold off long enough to make sure you can’t sign him, but not so long that you loose his value. Also, you want to not make it obvious that you’re pushover for the next guy up.