LeSean McCoy allegations

i haven't been able to go through these posts, but after just hearing the 911 call, i'm finding it hard to believe that there isn't something a bit fraudulent going on.

if your face is caved in and you need medical attention would you be articulate and composed enough take the time to point out your suspicion of your ex?....

not to mention making note that the jewelry being sought after was the stuff shady bought?....and not to mention the other comments made.

i wonder at what stage the eviction order process was in. did she still have a legal right to reside there? idk, i'm not buying it...at least right now.

edit: just heard it again while typing this.  she abruptly asks the dispatcher " do you think this has something to do with my ex boyfriend?" pretty composed for someone who just got pistol whipped......

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

121 pages in the first day.

21 pages over the second.

Man, have you guys moved on.

As the investigation drags on without much new substantive news, the thread will trickle down to a slow death.

But it will then be magically revived when the first big breaking news story comes along down the road. 

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

As the investigation drags on without much new substantive news, the thread will trickle down to a slow death.

But it will then be magically revived when the first big breaking news story comes along down the road. 

FP, seriously though, it is going to drive me crazy if they don't get the suspect in the next day or so.  

That is just going to fill in a lot of the holes, one way or the other.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

I find the silence from the two camps or authorities since tuesday quite surprising.

Maybe that the inaccurate statement by her lawyer that the burglar demanded the jewellery that McCoy 'gifted' her when it was clearly not, has investigators (for now) more 'interested' in her story than his...the peculiar statements she made in the 911 call probably has them going ???? also, that call sounds oddly like she had prepared certain details about LeSean being behind it, neighbor's cameras etc.  If I was an investigator, this would make me wonder wtf is really going on. 

This might explain the radio silence from her side...meanwhile Shady has returned to his training, which is really smart

I don’t know man. After reading all the reports it seems not only is McCoy capable of being behind this.  But Dee Cordon is more than capable of orchestrating her very own home invasion to basically end Shady’s career and fleece him of many thousands of dollars. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

It's ridiculous at this point. I'm not fond of the phrase, but pending the actual outcome here, McCoy might end up being justified in using a phrase that's become so culturally prominent over the last year and a half...

tenor.gif?itemid=9201107

Is it a witch hunt to acknowledge that he might be involved in the incident but we will have to see how it plays out? How many folks are storming his house with pitch forks? 

Theory #1   Shady put someone up to the robbery.  (a popular theory)

Theory #2  The girl staged the whole thing and beat herself up, or had someone beat her up in a quest dor Shady dollars

Theory #3  Loose lips sink ships.  Shady was yakkin about the jewelry amongst friend / acquaintances and one of them decided he'd go after the jewelry.  

The more I think about it the more #3 seems most plausible but we are talking Shady here so anything goes.  The hiring of the prominent defense lawyer is very troubling to me if he indeed is innocent.

This sucks.

5 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Um, there would be a few more problems than that.  There's a legal proceeding pending, and LeSean (who sent his momma and movers to pick up furniture in June) was told by police that his own personal clothing could be removed, but the court would have to rule on the other possessions).  So it's not "just asking a friend to pick up something at your house", it's asking the friend to search for and remove property whose ownership is being legally disputed.

Moreover, per her instagram, the chick would appear to have been photographed in London wearing at least some of the jewelry in question.  Why would LeSean think she'd leave the stuff lying around the house for his "friend" to pick up anyway?  Smart people don't leave expensive jewelry lying around an empty house...they put it in their safe deposit or home safe if they aren't taking it with them (which she clearly did).  Last point, he reportedly had a security system installed to which he, and not she, had access...so while it wouldn't keep her out, it would certainly let him know she'd come in.  The time on the 911 call is 3:18 am....not a very propitious time to "just ask your friend to pick up something".

Nope, no plausible deniability "just asked him to pick something up for me while the house was vacant, but he went full gangsta, your honor".  If this is tracked to people who have some connection to Shady, he's toast.  But again, I'll sit tight and see how this plays.
image.thumb.png.c974a61745b6c7351cd4907ce4752786.png

I might start following her Instagram. She's good looking.

I think this post will piss off both sides of the for her / against her coalitions. //Pats myself on the back

15 minutes ago, x-BillzeBubba said:

Just an interesting side-note, per Rodak, McCoy's real given name is LeShawn, he just prefers LeSean for some reason

Now THAT is one of the more interesting things that I’ve read about this whole caper. Could he not spell LeShawn as a young kid or something?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, jaybee said:

The hiring of the prominent defense lawyer is very troubling to me if he indeed is innocent.

Nope, this hiring is essential and prudent for him...if the cops in GA decide to ask him to return for questioning or even to get sheriffs in FLA to pick him up for interrogation he has a defense team already to assist.

• Like (+1) 2

Not saying McCoy is innocent but what if she was the one who hired the intruder/robber and made it look like McCoy did it. Gold diggers will do anything to maintain that lifestyle, why wouldn't she leave the house or give the jewelry back? Shady has more than enough money to buy that same jewelry 1000 times over.  

This isn't cut and dried that McCoy is behind this at all. 

Edited by PeterGriffin
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Theory #2  The girl staged the whole thing and beat herself up, or had someone beat her up in a quest dor Shady dollars

Theory #3  Loose lips sink ships.  Shady was yakkin about the jewelry amongst friend / acquaintances and one of them decided he'd go after the jewelry.  

The more I think about it the more #3 seems most plausible but we are talking Shady here so anything goes.  The hiring of the prominent defense lawyer is very troubling to me if he indeed is innocent.

This sucks.

10 minutes ago, x-BillzeBubba said:

Nope, this hiring is essential and prudent for him...if the cops in GA decide to ask him to return for questioning or even to get sheriffs in FLA to pick him up for interrogation he has a defense team already to assist.

Exactly bubba.

He has the $$ why wouldn't he get the lawyer?

Christ I got one for a speeding ticket (21 over in a school zone... It was 530 am I didn't realize the zone changed from 55 to 30) because it was worth it to not risk losing my license.

The lawyer is a drop in the bucket $$wise for him, why would he risk his career over it?

If he's guilty, he needs that lawyer to work some magic for him.

If he's innocent, the faster it's over the better, and a great lawyer can do that for you.

Just now, PeterGriffin said:

Not saying McCoy is innocent but what if she was the one who hired the intruder/robber and made it look like McCoy did it. Gold diggers will do anything to maintain that lifestyle, why wouldn't she leave the house or give the jewelry back? 

Said this many pages ago.

For anybody who feels that is too crazy, I recommend googling "tawana Brawley" and then telling me crazy frame jobs don't exist.

2 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

The summer is for keeping it simple with fresh fruits and veggies in-season.

One of my go-tos:  cut fresh corn from the cob, saute it in olive oil and/or butter with garlic, fresh basil, salt and pepper.  Squeeze in some lime juice and chill it in the fridge to serve as a salad.  If you like, add chopped jalapeños or other peppers of your choice for some kick.

Another one: use Hapless's caprese recipe but add in fresh sliced peaches (or grilled sliced peaches).

And here is one of my all-time favorite recipes: super simple, cheap, somehow elegant:

https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1016815-pasta-with-fried-lemons-and-chile-flakes

Can you say YUM??

1 hour ago, zow2 said:

I don’t know man. After reading all the reports it seems not only is McCoy capable of being behind this.  But Dee Cordon is more than capable of orchestrating her very own home invasion to basically end Shady’s career and fleece him of many thousands millions of dollars. 

Fixed this for you

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, PeterGriffin said:

Not saying McCoy is innocent but what if she was the one who hired the intruder/robber and made it look like McCoy did it. Gold diggers will do anything to maintain that lifestyle, why wouldn't she leave the house or give the jewelry back? Shady has more than enough money to buy that same jewelry 1000 times over.  

Narcissism, entitlement, delusion -- take your pick.  She was living a lifestyle -- thanks to Shady -- she likely couldn't come close to living on her own.

• Like (+1) 3

37 minutes ago, jaybee said:

This sucks.

There is no reason to think that hiring an attorney in this situation is a bad idea. Shady is a public figure being accused of nasty stuff. It's smart to get an attorney and grt ahead of it regardless of whether he actually did anything or not.