LeSean McCoy allegations

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

His lawyer was supposed to make a statement last night but he didn’t. His lawyers speciality is his “ground game” and changing the public’s perception in high profile cases. That’s all stuff I read yesterday. 

Can read into that how you want but it’s odd, just like everything else in the case. People were laughing at her lawyer yesterday and the story itself is a mess, yet they sit silent instead of flipping the script. 

?

Where did you see that?  And what more can the lawyer say that Shady already hasn't?

8 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Straight out of the Team America movie.

I would do it. Just for the conversation

22 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Yeah basically. They cohabited the home and held themselves out as a couple at some point, which is enough to establish a tenancy at will in Georgia according to our helpful GA attorney who was here yesterday.

Thank you !

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

And what more can the lawyer say that Shady already hasn't?

Lots of stuff.   Definitively say where Shady was, and with whom, on the night in question.   Relay the history and timeline of the GF's squating.   Muddy the water with some allegations and theories about her side (i.e., money grab).   

Silence is not golden here, unless he has a big smoking gun to pull out and shoot the whole thing down...

5 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Lots of stuff.   Definitively say where Shady was, and with whom, on the night in question.   Relay the history and timeline of the GF's squating.   Muddy the water with some allegations and theories about her side (i.e., money grab).   

Silence is not golden here, unless he has a big smoking gun to pull out and shoot the whole thing down...

It doesn’t seem anyone has implied shady was actually in the House.

there may be something to be said for the “unless someone can tie my client to this in any way shape or form, we are going to avoid this clown show” approach. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

It doesn’t seem anyone has implied shady was actually in the House.

there may be something to be said for the “unless someone can tie my client to this in any way shape or form, we are going to avoid this clown show” approach. 

What he needs to do though is give the press something to quote or even write about, even if its just boiler plate.  Right now, the media tsunami is all one-sided,    And in America today, nobody's going to wait to make up their minds about this story...

9 minutes ago, Lurker said:

What he needs to do though is give the press something to quote or even write about, even if its just boiler plate.  Right now, the media tsunami is all one-sided,    And in America today, nobody's going to wait to make up their minds about this story...

I suspect that media tsunami is overstated. 

Outside of here and pft (and other nfl sources in their dead season).... I haven’t seen a ton. Even other sports boards i skim had it pop up for the initial twitter post and then totally fall off. The story will wither on the vine if they don’t create headlines and no bombshells come out.

I might be in a bubble, but I suspect the world at large cares far less than this thread would lead you to believe.... until there’s something credible. If police throw up theirs hands in a month and say “still no proof” it’ll be gone by opening day and just be one of those “I never liked that guy” discussion pieces in some circles. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Lurker said:

It's well-known and accepted that he was in Florida at the time of the incident.  Since all anyone has is an allegation that Shady had someone rob Cordon, there's nothing more to say than what Shady did which is:

"For the record, the totally baseless and offensive claims made against me today on social media are completely false," McCoy, 29, wrote Tuesday via Instagram. "Furthermore, I have not had any direct contact with any of the people involved in months." 

18 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

See above.  McCoy responded to Cordon's allegation.  And at this point, that's all it is.  There is zero proof McCoy had anything to do with it.  If some surfaces, then the lawyer will need to speak.

2 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

I suspect that media tsunami is overstated. 

Outside of here and pft (and other nfl sources in their dead season).... I haven’t seen a ton. Even other sports boards i skim had it pop up for the initial twitter post and then totally fall off. The story will wither on the vine if they don’t create headlines and no bombshells come out.

I might be in a bubble, but I suspect the world at large cares far less than this thread would lead you to believe.... until there’s something credible. If police throw up theirs hands in a month and say “still no proof” it’ll be gone by opening day and just be one of those “I never liked that guy” discussion pieces in some circles. 

No Saint, on another board that I am a member of where they know me as a Bills fan they always post something to my attention with anything that happens concerning the Bills.

it has yet to happen on that board after  more than 24 hours into this story.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

It's well-known and accepted that he was in Florida at the time of the incident.  Since all anyone has is an allegation that Shady had someone rob Cordon, there's nothing more to say than what Shady did which is:

"For the record, the totally baseless and offensive claims made against me today on social media are completely false," McCoy, 29, wrote Tuesday via Instagram. "Furthermore, I have not had any direct contact with any of the people involved in months." 

See above.  McCoy responded to Cordon's allegation.  And at this point, that's all it is.  There is zero proof McCoy had anything to do with it.  If some surfaces, then the lawyer will need to speak.

How dare are you use a word like "proof".