LeSean McCoy allegations

13 minutes ago, Boludo said:

HE NAMED HIS DOG "HENNY"

That alone is enough of a character indictment to more or less prove the allegations are true.

On top of that, he embraces the nickname "Shady".

synonyms: suspicious, suspect, questionable, dubious, doubtful, disreputable, untrustworthy, dishonest, devious, dishonorable, underhanded, unscrupulous, irregular, unethical;

Use some common sense here people.

The absolute worst take I’ve ever read in my entire life. Seriously 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Boludo said:

2018-07-10_11h27_07.thumb.png.765d91eba9c2fdc75514cc0b5e0805e0.png

Here is proof he named his dog "Henny". No good person would ever do this.

I can only imagine what his dog "training" looks like :(

2 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Dude you sound completely unhinged. My dog is named “Bud” am I a degenerate as well?

my parents had a corgi they named kegger. they don't even drink...….. such awful people.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JaxBills said:

No. I'm not. I'm a man. But I'm not abusive. And I don't deserve to have my life torn apart because a woman made a lie against me to take my child from me. I am getting the impression that you were a very young college student who has never had a family.

You're a loose cannon that can't read and you're abrasive and verbally abusive. Don't ever put words in my mouth again moron.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

There is another link about the police investigating it directly. I have no idea what happened I’m just trying to pass along anything I come across as well. The situation certainly seems like a mess either way. 

True, there are many links stating that the police are "investigating" what happened.

However, I find it odd that a $100 billion dollar corporation such as the NFL and all of it's Lawful and FBI connections and branches cannot find a police report from this person a day later.

Because the police are investigating it doesn't mean that a police report exists when she was allegedly admitted into the hospital, although one would think the hospital would have no choice but to call the authorities.

Edited by dezertbill

6 minutes ago, Boludo said:

2018-07-10_11h27_07.thumb.png.765d91eba9c2fdc75514cc0b5e0805e0.png

Here is proof he named his dog "Henny". No good person would ever do this.

I can only imagine what his dog "training" looks like :(

Not a big fan of Hennessy?  I am not much a brandy person either...

8 minutes ago, dezertbill said:

True, there are many links stating that the police are "investigating" what happened.

However, I find it odd that a $100 billion dollar corporation such as the NFL and all of it's Lawful and FBI connections and branches cannot find a police report from this person a day later.

Because the police are investigating it doesn't mean that a police report exists when she was allegedly admitted into the hospital.

the NFL didn't know that Vegas has videocameras going 24/7 over every public square inch, probably private as well

1 minute ago, NewDayBills said:

You're a loose cannon that can't read and you're abrasive and verbally abusive. Don't ever put words in my mouth again moron.

I know you are but what am I 

Lol,. I'll let you prove I'm a moron. What words did I put in your mouth?

Edited by JaxBills

Has Shady been in London?? Where the victim is??

This would be brutal for the team and this would ruin his legacy , it's a crazy time that these news articles can run off with a story with no investigation, just a random Instagram profile posting , smh.

Zeke got falsely accused last year.. it's really the news outlets fault for not having any real journalistic integrity and just going off of a random Instagram post...

9 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

But your life wasn't ruined. The case was dismissed. Public opinion may jump to conclusions too quickly but the courts are still handling these cases exactly the way they're supposed to. As far as I can tell the NFL investigates everything fairly too.

How the !@#$ would you know?

2 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

How the !@#$ would you know?

I mentioned above. It did thoroughly ruin my life. The only saving grace was I found a great job after the fact and I got custody of my daughter.

I think I've already run off New Age bills too. He's stuck trying to prove where I put words in his mouth now. Lol

Edited by JaxBills
  • Like (+1) 1

How about the fact that they went for the unholy quaternity for NFL player misconduct

No police report originally filed, but an IG post accusing him of domestic violence, child abuse, dog abuse, and steroids.

If any of it is true Shady is done, and rightfully so.

If this is false I hope she buried under the jail but that's never the case. Slap on the wrist for a desperate attempt to get/keep money by way of ruining someone else's reputation

Edited by Laughing Coffin

Court docs: LeSean McCoy was trying to evict former girlfriend who is focus of Instagram post

Atlanta attorney Jacoby Hudson, who is representing McCoy in the eviction, said Tuesday afternoon that he had spoken with McCoy, who adamantly denied the allegations. He said that McCoy told him he has been in Miami and not in the Georgia home for weeks. Hudson said that McCoy told him that he had surveillance cameras around the home, and Cordon had removed them.

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Court docs: LeSean McCoy was trying to evict former girlfriend who is focus of Instagram post

Atlanta attorney Jacoby Hudson, who is representing McCoy in the eviction, said Tuesday afternoon that he had spoken with McCoy, who adamantly denied the allegations. He said that McCoy told him he has been in Miami and not in the Georgia home for weeks. Hudson said that McCoy told him that he had surveillance cameras around the home, and Cordon had removed them.

And the plot thickens...

Just now, JaxBills said:

I mentioned above. It did thoroughly ruin my life. The only saving grace was I found a great job after the fact and I got custody of my daughter.

First of all....congrats to you on the job and I hope that you and your daughter are really bonding and you are taking the job of being a father seriously.

I saw this situation a bit with my own daughter and my grandson......it really is unfortunate how the child gets caught as a thing to be torn between two people (which hurts them in many ways) and every small thing that can be talked out by co parenting goes out the window because of the hatred between the two.

I got word that my grandson had to go to the hospital (from my daughter) because he was pushed on the concrete and cracked his head......now me being the grandfather that I am I am ready to go find baby daddy and throw him a beating......but when I get to the hospital my grandson is in good spirits.....and a slit cut above his eyebrow.....and witnesses to the thing he was just playing with his toy car and fell down.   I was really pissed at my daughter for misrepresenting the whole thing and she doesnt realize what she almost caused.

Good luck to you.

• Thank you (+1) 1