LeSean McCoy allegations

19 minutes ago, Yeezus said:

"if this is true" 

of course its !@#$ing true you delusional morons. 

Who makes up a story like this? This guy's career is over and if he really was using steroids while playing for us it is a AWFUL look for the Bills organization. 

You would be surprised if someone has an axe to grind. Makeup artists can do wonders now adays. Picture on social media is not evidence. Due process...

Nothing online can be trusted even from news outlets. 

Just now, mattynh said:

If all the rest of that was true and that is all that was posted this might be worse for Shady but because the picture is likely easy to prove false, the rest of it goes out the window too.   I mean, beat kids, beat dogs, beats women, does drugs...pretty much hitting every bad thing an NFL player could be affected by.  Sounds like a vindictive thing to me.   

AP, Vick, Ray Rice, everyone

1 hour ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

Sure.  And I hope your mom check's your internet history when she gets home from work.

Man you need to get a grip.  

1. Girls in pic dont look like the same person.
  2. The pic yesterday was in a different Country than where Shady's social suggest he was at.
  3. The allegedly beaten girls IG account has NO reference to McCoy and no pics of McCoy   https://www.instagram.com/msdecordon/
  4. Shady's physique has no evidence of steroid use nor does his face...two things difficult to hide change in when using steroids
  5. Claims are made of beating a dog to kidney failure and severe regular child abuse, yet they let it slide?
  6. The alleged victim has no reference to this incident being real and no confirmation that this event even happened has even been reported

All of the above are the ONLY facts right now...all of which make this HIGHLY skeptical and more than likely false.  Yet you have planted your flag for this to be real and are shaming those who question it?  Come on man...its nuts to assume this to be true before we actually know this event even happened and that McCoy is even a person of interest.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 5

4 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Yep. I mean, obviously Russia decided the 2016 election and all that. Heard it on the inter webs .

Well, there is no question that they did a lot to TRY to help decide it, and any campaign accepting that help is committing a crime regardless of whether the help can be proven to have DECIDED the outcome.  But thanks for playing.....

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, stony said:

To be fair, how can you tell with her face like that?

Bone structure looks different and other features look different.  

And how can people assume its true before its confirmed the alleged victim was actually even attacked?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Man you need to get a grip.  

1. Girls in pic dont look like the same person.
  2. The pic yesterday was in a different Country than where Shady's social suggest he was at.
  3. The allegedly beaten girls IG account has NO reference to McCoy and no pics of McCoy   https://www.instagram.com/msdecordon/
  4. Shady's physique has no evidence of steroid use nor does his face...two things difficult to hide change in when using steroids
  5. Claims are made of beating a dog to kidney failure and severe regular child abuse, yet they let it slide?
  6. The alleged victim has no reference to this incident being real and no confirmation that this event even happened has even been reported
  7. The poster didn't even tag the ream McCoy social accounts

All of the above are the ONLY facts right now...all of which make this HIGHLY skeptical and more than likely false.  Yet you have planted your flag for this to be real and are shaming those who question it?  Come on man...its nuts to assume this to be true before we actually know this event even happened and that McCoy is even a person of interest.

I have no idea what happened, other than this picture surfaced.  It doesn't look good and I'm more concerned about the victim than Shady right now.  That being said, do you realize how hard you had to twist yourself into a "Shady's innocent"  conclusion, just two hours after the the picture was posted?

I hope you are right

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBob said:

Well, there is no question that they did a lot to TRY to help decide it, and any campaign accepting that help is committing a crime regardless of whether the help can be proven to have DECIDED the outcome.  But thanks for playing.....

Ya but hillarys campaign paid for a fake Russian dossier which started the entire Russia investigation and is a big hoax...thanks for playing 

1 minute ago, #34fan said:

He said he hasn't had any contact with the people "involved" in months...

"Involved" in what, I wonder?

Uh, making the allegations?

2 minutes ago, BeastMode54 said:

seems to me this is fake. look at this on facebook. same picture. different headline

https://www.facebook.com/VARichGirl

What? It's literally telling you to go look at the Instagram post that accuses McCoy for more details.

This might be a false accusation, but the Facebook page and the Instagram post are saying the same thing.

1 minute ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

I have no idea what happened, other than this picture surfaced.  It doesn't look good and I'm more concerned about the victim than Shady right now.  That being said, do you realize how hard you had to twist yourself into a "Shady's innocent"  conclusion, just two hours after the the picture was posted?

I hope you are right

Same pic but now different headline.  Now this girl was robbed and pistol whipped?

https://www.facebook.com/VARichGirl

**Thank you Beastmode for finding this**

23 minutes ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

So instead all Bills fans should doubt the victim and deny the photo, chalking it up to photoshop or mistaken identity?  I'm for a full investigation, as is everyone, but for people to try to excuse this away is nutty.

Are people trying to excuse it away, though? I get the point youre trying to make in all your posts, but perhaps your interpretation of what you're reading is off??? I don't think anyone is just blowing it off, or going out of their way to find reasons to discredit this. Maybe some are, but the reasons being mentioned seem plausible.

23 minutes ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

Fair, but how do you know the police haven't been contacted already?

I don't know it to be true, one way or the other. But if they had been contacted, there's a very very good chance that we would all have heard about this sooner, and from a reputable source.