LeSean McCoy allegations

1 minute ago, nucci said:

The NFL would know if he was doing steroids

Not likely.  Look at what AROD was up to...there are labs developing stuff that has not been detected all the time.  Huge cat and mouse game, I always assume there are a lot of PED's going on in all professional sports....cause there is life changing money on the line.

4 minutes ago, Major Mud said:

Always believe all social media posts instantly. If it's posted more then twice, it's obviously true, that's the rule right? 

Yep. I mean, obviously Russia decided the 2016 election and all that. Heard it on the inter webs .

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

Sure.  And I hope your mom check's your internet history when she gets home from work.

you can always check off the option of never tracking your history in your settings.

That's what I did with my GF.  Now she's my wife and I don't need to clear my history.  That's what being married means.

• Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Yeezus said:

Twitter has broken every NFL news related story for the last 3-4 years. 

So?  Not everything that is reported on twitter is accurate or true.  The Ian Rappaports and Jay Glazers of the twitter world have legitimate sources when they report news, but many others don't and rely on conjecture.

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He denied the entire claim. :lol:

i was just being sarcastic and i sort of read the statement as him not seeing them in months...ie used the roids months ago. 

it's good he denied it instead of saying no comment or something

11 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Come on...this isnt fair.  No one is attacking the victim.  In fact, there is no confirmed incident yet, so still not a confirmed victim.  The girl allegedly beaten has nothing out there that suggests she was even beaten.  The girls in the pic dont even look like the same person.  Some random person posts a random IG post with a pic as the only evidence that doesn't even like the same person in the photo.  He has no history of this behavior, the pic of her is in a different country than where McCoy seems to have been, the IG handle of McCoy is incorrect, the beaten girls IG has no reference to McCoy and her even knowing each other, and the other allegation are so severe it seems impossible none of it would have come out before.

This is what is wrong with society...more than 90% of the stuff online is fake...its probably even worse than that...and yet people take all this stuff as true first before questioning it.  I am dumbfounded how many people are jumping to the conclusion this is real with a complete lack of evidence this event even happened.

Look if its true, everyone wants McCoy to go down hard for being an awful person.  But its totally reckless to assume some random thing like this is true without any history to suggest this pattern of behavior, no confirmation the beating ever even happened, etc etc.  Its actually quite disturbing how many people are defending a victim they dont even know exists or not.  

I have zero idea what happened, but looking closely, the two people look like the same person.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Well for one, they dont even look like the same girl.  That beaten girl can be anyone, doesn't have to a "fake" pic, just one someone found that looks enough like her to use.  

And for someone to be concerned you have to first believe it to be real.  The picture looks to be 2 different people to me, and I also find it really hard to believe that McCoy beats dogs like Vick, severely beats his kid, and also does Steroids as there is no evidence to suggest any of that up to this point, and those are not things easy to keep from coming out.  Take the steroid allegation...he has the same look, structure, and body type he has had his whole career.  He has no visible signs that would make anyone suspicious he does steroids.  That doesn't mean he doesn't, but again there is a complete lack of evidence here other than a picture of two girls who dont look exactly alike.  Not to mention, the beaten girls instagram suggests they were not even in the same country as McCoy yesterday and her Instagram has no reference to this allegation and doesn't have a single picture of her with McCoy or a single reference to them even knowing each other.  

So some of us dont immediately believe that things on the Internet are just automatically true and aren't willing to just condemn him and assume this woman was really beaten severely.

Everyone agrees McCoy needs to go down hard if true...but thats IF its true which right now seems more likely to be fake than true.

Dude, you are being waaaayyyy too sensible about this for the hysteria crowd who believe everything they see on the Internet as soon as they see it.  There is a certain segment of the population who believe what they WANT to be true without any need for evaluation or thought.  While this MAY turn out to be true, anything like this posted on the internet should be treated with cautious skepticism at best.  If this had happened to MY friend, the police would have been called immediately after it happened, not posted on Instagram the next day.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, musichunch said:

Mark under her left eye and blood splatter on her forehead. 

My thinking is if it were a car accident it would be very easy to disprove.   I wouldn't think someone would be stupid enough to make an accusation like DV if it could be disproved so easily.   But people do stupid things so IDK. 

1 minute ago, LeviF91 said:

Shady is not required to do anything except answer to his employer.  He doesn't owe us ****, especially if these allegations are as untrue as they seem on their face.

Did I say he owed us anything?  If anything he owes it to himself, his teammates.  All I said was the situation requires a response.  To who?  I did not say.  These are moral allegations that call for a response, like all moral allegations do, whether that be from McCoy, his woman, a publicist.

20 minutes ago, bills.avfc said:

the amount of people who are clamouring for any kind of evidence to show that she's making it up is pretty sad too. i hope it isn't true and i understand the scepticism to a degree, considering the type of personality he projects publicly.  but that type of reaction is exactly what stops victims of domestic violence from coming forward.  

I used to think like this but truthfully it does sometimes turn out that the story was made up or embellished. And we're not in a position to know what the truth is here. I personally know a liberal lawyer who doesn't believe any story that comes out of a relationship without evidence. He's seen too many cases where the man or woman is lying. I'm not saying the woman in this case is a liar but it's also too early to say that she isn't.

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

he didnt deny the roid use though

If all the rest of that was true and that is all that was posted this might be worse for Shady but because the picture is likely easy to prove false, the rest of it goes out the window too.   I mean, beat kids, beat dogs, beats women, does drugs...pretty much hitting every bad thing an NFL player could be affected by.  Sounds like a vindictive thing to me.   

• Like (+1) 3