President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

45 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Okay...this will make you chuckle...

That. Is. Great!

6 minutes ago, bbb said:

Is this a new thing?  I keep seeing it the last few days.  Somebody talking and everybody repeating.  It seems stupid.

Not new.  In some parts of the world they've been doing this for hundreds of years. 

Edited by keepthefaith

I must say...................I have been very critical of the Republican Party "leaders"for the past 2 decades, and rightly so.

But it appears this post McCain GOP is waking up to many facts.

I have had nothing but scorn for Sen. McConnell, and also Graham and Collins,

but they have shown good, solid, sensible leadership in the past few weeks and I thank them for that.

Their contrast with the dems should help greatly in November.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, bbb said:

Is this a new thing?  I keep seeing it the last few days.  Somebody talking and everybody repeating.  It seems stupid.

It's a "human bullhorn" and isn't anything new.

The idea is one person delivers a message to those in earshot who repeat it so the number of voices amplify the message for those out of earshot.

Sounds creepy as hell regardless of the context

• Like (+1) 1

Kavanaugh has contingently (contingent on his being made a justice, done before the Ford fiasco) hired all his clerks for the Supreme Court so that he would be prepared to start as soon as he was confirmed. All of these clerks are woman. First time in history. 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Sounds creepy as hell regardless of the context

Yes, it does. 

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Kavanaugh has contingently (contingent on his being made a justice, done before the Ford fiasco) hired all his clerks for the Supreme Court so that he would be prepared to start as soon as he was confirmed. All of these clerks are woman. First time in history. 

Ah, easier to rape them all.....

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

What's the likelihood you vote Trump in 2020?

Living in New York it's comforting that your presidential vote doesn't matter so I might do it for kicks to help him emotionally deal with his deep insecurities about not winning the popular vote in 2016.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

From Alaska............................................................to Maine.

SUSAN THUNDERDOME! Susan Rice ready to run against Sen. Susan Collins in Maine?

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/10/05/susan-thunderdome-susan-rice-ready-to-run-against-sen-susan-collins-in-maine-a/

susanrice_ap-620x317.jpg.............100503_collins_376.jpg

I hope Rice does run. There's a lot of questions that she isn't going to want asked.

39 minutes ago, bbb said:

What parts?

The other parts.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

SUSAN THUNDERDOME! Susan Rice ready to run against Sen. Susan Collins in Maine?

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/10/05/susan-thunderdome-susan-rice-ready-to-run-against-sen-susan-collins-in-maine-a/

susanrice_ap-620x317.jpg

Yeah because the Kavanaugh thing was what really inspired her to run for office <_<

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

She doesn't live in Maine and she may be residing in a federal prison soon, but sure, why not?

Hiliary didn't live in New York and Booker didn't quite live in New Jersey.  But silly little details like residency never stopped Democrats

32 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I hope Rice does run. There's a lot of questions that she isn't going to want asked.

Don't worry, it's not like the MSM were going to ask them anyway

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

This was the best possible outcome for Dems. If they're smart, they'll leave it alone and move forward. But they're not that smart.

They're not that smart.

I'm hearing local rumblings about a riot being planned to interrupt the vote tomorrow.  It would not surprise me...certain activists on the left are easily that stupid.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

No, it wasn’t. 

How so? They were NEVER going to win the senate, so a justice just like Kavanaugh was always going to be confirmed. Considering Kavanaugh's baggage, his confirmation will galvanize the hell out of people who usually sit on their a*s.

The right has the court they've dreamed of so complacency is due to set in.

People do NOT vote to say thank you. They vote to say F you. The loser of this battle was always going to benefit.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

They're not that smart.

I'm hearing local rumblings about a riot being planned to interrupt the vote tomorrow.  It would not surprise me...certain activists on the left are easily that stupid.

That is my fear.

Hysteria on the left is the ONE way they can screw this up. Those protesters look like morons.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

No, it wasn’t. 

Not even close!

Obviously the best possible outcome for them was to keep delaying until election day, protect the red state Dems, and block Trump's nominee(s) for the next 2 (or 6 if necessary) years.

At this point, I sure hope they have armed body guards with all the members of the Senate.....well, except for those members who are funding the death threats.

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Living in New York it's comforting that your presidential vote doesn't matter so I might do it for kicks to help him emotionally deal with his deep insecurities about not winning the popular vote in 2016.

I live in CA so I might just vote Dem on the hope Trump win the EC and loses the popular vote again.  The exploding heads would be epic.

Edited by KD in CA
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

How so? They were NEVER going to win the senate, so a justice just like Kavanaugh was always going to be confirmed. Considering Kavanaugh's baggage, his confirmation will galvanize the hell out of people who usually sit on their a*s.

The right has the court they've dreamed of so complacency is due to set in.

People do NOT vote to say thank you. They vote to say F you. The loser of this battle was always going to benefit.

That is my fear.

Hysteria on the left is the ONE way they can screw this up. Those protesters look like morons.

They ARE morons.

Jesus, I don't think I've ever seen as much stupidity emanating from the far left as I have the past two weeks.  Fortunately, they're so deeply stupid that they don't seem to know what "Bastille Day" means, else I'd be truly afraid.  As it is, my wife and I are leaving town tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Can you imagine how snotphucking stupid you have to be to make a statement like this:

Elena Daboul, a 32-year-old Manhattan resident, disagreed.

“&#33;@#&#036; them,” Daboul said. “They’re having a possible rapist on the Supreme Court. It feels like all the progress we’ve made is being flushed down the toilet. We get one step forward and go one hundred steps back.”

Possible rapist. Dumbasses.

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Absolutely amazing how unaware these people are of their own bullschiff.

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Seriously, why play around? I'd make sure Daines and Pence were there just in case.

Hopefully the GOP isn't stupid enough to fall for this obvious trap.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, KD in CA said:

I live in CA so I might just vote Dem on the hope Trump win the EC and loses the popular vote again.  The exploding heads would be epic.

In all serious, for the health of the country, I hope whoever wins the presidency in 2020 also wins the popular vote.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

In all serious, for the health of the country, I hope whoever wins the presidency in 2020 also wins the popular vote.

I personally don't give a !@#$ but the dems seem hell bent on making that happen.