President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

Jesus. I listened a bit to Kavanaugh. Between his pouting, the petulance, his random asides about spaghetti on ketchup and how he made varsity, refusing to answer questions and a desire to see his name cleared....but not actually let people investigate I don't think I could imagine a guiltier looking perp.

How people here can defend him makes me fear for the future of the species. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Jesus. I listened a bit to Kavanaugh. Between his pouting, the petulance, his random asides about spaghetti on ketchup and how he made varsity, refusing to answer questions and a desire to see his name cleared....but not actually let people investigate I don't think I could imagine a guiltier looking perp.

Have you been "snipped"? Please tell me you have.

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Jesus. I listened a bit to Kavanaugh. Between his pouting, the petulance, his random asides about spaghetti on ketchup and how he made varsity, refusing to answer questions and a desire to see his name cleared....but not actually let people investigate I don't think I could imagine a guiltier looking perp.  How people here can defend him makes me fear for the future of the species. 

His accuser what's-her-name Ford tanked earlier in the day.  She's a total whack-job.  Kavanaugh didn't really need to do anything impressive.

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I think they're angry that this bull **** is about 30 years late if there's any chance it's true. 

But even Kavanaugh says he believes she was attacked, but has mistaken identity. Seriously. 

Kavanaughs side brought up the gang bangs and blackouts. Yet he got angry about it?? 

And acting like alcohol isn't an issue? Half the people in jail today for violent crimes were drunk when they did the crime. 

And the FBI thing 

the he fact he has a nice family is not a shield against accusations. Ridiculous. 

2 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

Not all with a leg up financially are undeserving, but many are. My brother was the poor kid at Yale, so it was interesting from a sociological perspective. I would classify 95% of the silver spooners as piss poor morally and many wouldn't have amounted to sh*t it weren't for their birth fortune. Roughly 1/20 were exceptional people who didn't need the advantage.

Kavanaugh strikes me as the kind of guy who thinks he's above reproach. His histrionics today were not a good look. My view is that his mentality stems from a sense of entitlement. It's what I believe based on anecdotal evidence and life experience, and merely an opinion. That's rather the purpose of a message board.

I know, it's why I offered my opinion to be introspective and examine your own insecurities. 

Now that you've clarified that you were part of a grand social experiment living in your brothers backpack at Yale, we can move forward. 

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But even Kavanaugh says he believes she was attacked, but has mistaken identity. Seriously. 

Kavanaughs side brought up the gang bangs and blackouts. Yet he got angry about it?? 

And acting like alcohol isn't an issue? Half the people in jail today for violent crimes were drunk when they did the crime. 

And the FBI thing 

the he fact he has a nice family is not a shield against accusations. Ridiculous. 

WTF are you talking about? Not one thing you mentioned addresses why all of this is coming to light 30 years after the alleged incident. 

34 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Silly 

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

WTF are you talking about? Not one thing you mentioned addresses why all of this is coming to light 30 years after the alleged incident. 

He finds it creditable himself. So that's not what he is angry about. 

That women asking him questions about the calendar and pointing out the names on his calendar are the same Dr Ford mentioned. She was fired right after that and Lindsey got all hot and bothered. 

She was right! That calendar is evidence! 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And the FBI thing 

Democrats should be ashamed of their party for the way they have conducted themselves these past couple weeks. It goes way beyond politics, weaving into the question; does their party have any semblance of human dignity left.

1 minute ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Democrats should be ashamed of their party for the way they have conducted themselves these past couple weeks. It goes way beyond politics, weaving into the question; does their party have any semblance of human dignity left.

You think they should have ignored a creditable rape accusation of a guy who wants to sit on the Supreme Court?? Come on! 

32 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

His accuser what's-her-name Ford tanked earlier in the day.  She's a total whack-job.  Kavanaugh didn't really need to do anything impressive.

Did you actually check in? She was raked over the coals so hard she got grilled about her fear of flying. That's how far the Republican appointed lawyer had to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find anything.

In contrast, Kavanaugh looked like he had the fortitude of Nick the Squealer from the Simpson's. But somehow, he is the victim of a conspiracy so vast that we can't bother to investigate. ?

42 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

You really have absolutely no clue as to what's happening right? Just pray no one ever accuses you of any misdoings in a decade or two. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Did you actually check in? She was raked over the coals so hard she got grilled about her fear of flying. That's how far the Republican appointed lawyer had to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find anything.

In contrast, Kavanaugh looked like he had the fortitude of Nick the Squealer from the Simpson's. But somehow, he is the victim of a conspiracy so vast that we can't bother to investigate. ?

She didn't get grilled over her fear of flying.  She got grilled over how much her side of the story was filled with corruption and political machinations.

And then, a few hours later, Kavanuagh exploded, accusing them all of being corrupt and perpetuating political machinations.  

4 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

You really have absolutely no clue as to what's happening right? Just pray no one ever accuses you of any misdoings in a decade or two. 

So...what *is* happening, since you claim to know?

And if I am accused, I would want to clear my name. And I don't think I could look guiltier testifying if I had a death wish to be strapped to Ole Sparky

3 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

She didn't get grilled over her fear of flying.  She got grilled over how much her side of the story was filled with corruption and political machinations.

And then, a few hours later, Kavanuagh exploded, accusing them all of being corrupt and perpetuating political machinations.  

So...you are saying that she wasn't grilled over her fear of flying?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/donald-trump-jr-mocks-christine-blasey-ford-twitter-selective-fear-of-flying-kavanaugh-hearing-today/

So, what you are saying is that you better trust the exploding, rambling, conspiracy spewing person who broke down crying over his accuser, who sat and took stupid questions because people were desperate to prove her wrong.

1 minute ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

And if I am accused, I would want to clear my name. And I don't think I could look guiltier testifying if I had a death wish to be strapped to Ole Sparky

Yeah ...he did want to clear his name which is why he requested an immediate inquiry 10 days ago. This is just a lame ass filibuster and a sad state of affairs to block or derail the nomination. How do you think Ford came off?

3 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Sure you could look more guilty.

Step one: get someone to corroborate the  accuser's story...or two people...or three people...or four people.

Want to look NOT guilty? Have the accuser refer four people to corroborate, then have ALL FOUR FREAKING PEOPLE deny they know anything about the incident.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Step one: get someone to corroborate the  accuser's story...or two people...or three people...or four people.

Want to look NOT guilty? Have the accuser refer four people to corroborate, then have ALL FOUR FREAKING PEOPLE deny they know anything about the incident.

I dont know how it could be explained more clearly......but then hey, he looks guilty. What a world we live in.

Edited by RaoulDuke79

2 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Things must be looking up for Kavanaugh;  my liberal sister just posted one of her "how will I explain this to my 10 year daughter" posts.

Apparently she found a way to manage that hurdle two years ago.

Bet it won't be anything factual, like "We have a criminal justice system based on liberal principles that the Democrats completely threw out and turned the Senate into a clown show."

3 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Good for him. Maybe he can slide down a greased Philly light post.

You clearly sliding down Trumps. How is that working out for you?

16 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Source please

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He finds it creditable himself. So that's not what he is angry about. 

That women asking him questions about the calendar and pointing out the names on his calendar are the same Dr Ford mentioned. She was fired right after that and Lindsey got all hot and bothered. 

She was right! That calendar is evidence! 

You don't actually read anything, do you?

I was accused of - nearly arrested for - rape.  It was a demonstrable case of mistaken identity, as I was 400 miles away at the time.

It does happen.

5 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

You clearly sliding down Trumps. How is that working out for you?

Source please

Seriously?  Did you only just hear about this nomination? 

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You don't actually read anything, do you?

I was accused of - nearly arrested for - rape.  It was a demonstrable case of mistaken identity, as I was 400 miles away at the time.

It does happen.

I know it does. So I was a bit hesitant when I first heard. I mean, I disliked the choice because I find his ruling on contraceptives to be laughably stupid, but there was a grain of salt.

And then two more, independent claims cane in. And then the FBI has not allowed to corroborate or disprove them. Then I saw this rambling incoherent mess of explanations.

I'm sorry for you man, but at this point the way Kavanaugh handled it is indefensible. And yet....so many nutbags are intent on doing so.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You think they should have ignored a creditable rape accusation of a guy who wants to sit on the Supreme Court?? Come on! 

CREDIBLE?! HA!

Where's the beef, tibs? What is the evidence that it actually happened? Her own best friend even denied knowing about it!

Just now, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

CREDIBLE?! HA!

Where's the beef, tibs? What is the evidence that it actually happened? Her own best friend even denied knowing about it!

Hey man....Tiberius tried to put a finger in my 5 hole at the urinal at the Bills Pats game in 2006. I said it so it must be true.....also you heard me say it so you corroborate that it must be true. 

6 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I know it does. So I was a bit hesitant when I first heard. I mean, I disliked the choice because I find his ruling on contraceptives to be laughably stupid, but there was a grain of salt.

And then two more, independent claims cane in. And then the FBI has not allowed to corroborate or disprove them. Then I saw this rambling incoherent mess of explanations.

I'm sorry for you man, but at this point the way Kavanaugh handled it is indefensible. And yet....so many nutbags are intent on doing so.

Someone always dislikes the choice, and generally it's because they find some rulings (when they exist) laughably stupid.  But where the left has decided to take it simply leads to the inevitable, and there are always some crazies willing to step up an claim something, and stooges willing to suspend common sense and the notion of "do unto others as you would have done to you" and gobble it up. 

Kavanaugh, like Donald Trump, is a hero for our time.  He responded directly, forcefully and repeatedly.  As far as I can tell, there are only so many ways to say "I didn't do it" when asked 500 times. Republicans could screw up having congress, the senate and the Presidency, so it would not surprise me to see the nomination fall short when some weak-willed politician bails, but he called his opponents and the disgusting dem leadership out for being the trash that they are. 

Good stuff. 

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

And then when you are asked why one of them, a close, lifelong friend, said she never met BK and never was at a party he attended, you blame it on her health problems.  What a scumbag.