Obama, FBI, DOj Spies in Trumps campain

This blows Watergate out of the water! ?

how is this not on constant news cycles with the main stream media, unless they have an agenda?

It would seem the most “transparent” presidency of the previous administration is anything but. Sounds like the web of deceit is about to unravel. Hopefully they prosecute those associated with the Clinton crime family, like they would a common citizen. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

how is this not on constant news cycles with the main stream media, unless they have an agenda?

It would seem the most “transparent” presidency of the previous administration is anything but. Sounds like the web of deceit is about to unravel. Hopefully they prosecute those associated with the Clinton crime family, like they would a common citizen. 

I think this is supposed to be in the PPP forum or some such.  Folks are going to get mad.  (Well, someone already did before I could even post this.)  I actually feel retrospectively sorry for Nixon.  He was a choir boy next to Obama, Clinton, and the deep state machine.  But when you have main stream media, public education, and Hollywood manufacturing the propaganda for you, that's how it is.  We'll see if there are enough old school liberals with integrity.  I am skeptical, but there is enough evident excrement hitting the fan that it will be hard for the "protected class" to skate entirely.

12 minutes ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

Are you on Putin's payroll?

4 minutes ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

My bads... didn’t look for a political forum on this board. With how often people brought up politics in regular threads, I assumed(and have made an ace out of me)that this was OK. Please move if need be. I didn’t mean to create a quagmire on the off the walls board. 

Check out the Deep State thread

28 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I'm kinda surprised Trump hasn't been assassinated, yet.

When I hear people calling Trump a Nazi, I encourage them to take up arms and try to kill him.  Because I do believe that violent insurrection is not just an appropriate reaction but a necessary one to a Nazi takeover, and people who think we're being taken over by Nazis should have the courage of their convictions.

Which is why I'm not surprised he hasn't been assassinated yet.  The people most vitriolically against him are also the least likely to do anything about it.  It's Obama who I'm surprised survived his term, as the true racists who hated him for being African-American have very little compunction about using violence to keep blacks in their place.

(And no, I don't believe Trump should be killed for being a Nazi...since, y'know, he isn't.  I just use the above argument with people who argue he is, to show how little they believe even their own nonsense.)

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

When I hear people calling Trump a Nazi, I encourage them to take up arms and try to kill him.  Because I do believe that violent insurrection is not just an appropriate reaction but a necessary one to a Nazi takeover, and people who think we're being taken over by Nazis should have the courage of their convictions.

Which is why I'm not surprised he hasn't been assassinated yet.  The people most vitriolically against him are also the least likely to do anything about it.  It's Obama who I'm surprised survived his term, as the true racists who hated him for being African-American have very little compunction about using violence to keep blacks in their place.

(And no, I don't believe Trump should be killed for being a Nazi...since, y'know, he isn't.  I just use the above argument with people who argue he is, to show how little they believe even their own nonsense.)

Great post. Unfortunately for their cause, they are watering down the harsh terms/phrases to the point where no one will take them serious. Now, they call even moderate Democrats Nazis. Funny stuff. At least it looks like the sane population is catching on to their identity politics and psychosis. 

Just now, Teddy KGB said:

Ingles por favor 

PTR, promo the robot, is a great guy and worth that of twice of most of those here.

Yes, I'm defending him because he is a damn nice dude. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/24/2018 at 9:11 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

SPYGATE - the Elevator Pitch

Dd9_gerU8AIs-JX.png

Writers have to pitch their work often. Putting a proper pitch together can be a torturous, soul crushing process, forcing you to distill a larger, vastly more nuanced and complex story down into one that’s much shorter – yet equally as compelling and entertaining. As torturous as the process can be, when done right it forces the writer to understand the story on a deeper level.

That was one of the goals of this exercise. I wished to not only understand this vastly complex story on a deeper level, I also wanted to come up with an “elevator pitch” of the scandal that can be shared with others without causing their eyes to glaze over.

So, I spent a bit of time revising my pitch for #SpyGate. An entertaining summary of the entire scandal, told in less than 700 words.

Related image

Insane you say? Well, after doing it… I agree. But it’s done already so I’m sharing it.

Reveal hidden contents

So here we go, my elevator pitch for SpyGate told in under 700 words. I call it: Spooky Politics.

Every pitch begins with establishing the status quo of our world before the story begins:

Dd-DxSCV4AAPiNp.jpg

Dd-Dt1FVQAAMZc3.jpg

Then, a complication arises which forces a change in the status quo and kick starts the action of our narrative:

Dd-Eth8UQAAo8pr.jpg

Dd-EckDVwAI7NkJ.jpg

One important aspect of any good story is properly motivating your characters. Rogers' actions in April of 2016 are key to understanding the motivation for everything that came next in the SpyGate saga - it's crucial context that's been overlooked by most journalists and helps clarify the entire scandal:

Dd-FkSLV4AA-ffw.jpg

Now properly motivated, the Conspirators get to work solving the problems Rogers' made for their illicit operation:

Dd-F_ymU0AEOGBc.jpg

Every great story has a turn in the mid point of Act II, SpyGate is no exception:

Dd-HKKyUwAAqmd3.jpg

Dd-HLw2VwAAi51R.jpg

Which leads us directly into our Act II climax, where it appears all hope for the Republic is lost... Until:

Dd-HqWGU0AI2A2R.jpg

The big twist ending, the one the Conspirators and audience never saw coming:

Dd-KHBpUQAAqUC1.jpg

Dd-Jj9bU0AA0MG0.jpg

The Denouement, where our narrative is resolved and unanswered questions get answered:

Dd-KuU2VQAAosuj.jpg

Dd-KwEnVMAA3IUE.jpg

There you have it. Spygate, the most explosive and wide reaching political scandal in our nation's history boiled down to an elevator pitch. It's got spies, honeypots, high crimes and sedition, and a twist ending no one saw coming. 

Who wouldn't want to read that book? 

Image result for happy reading a book mr bean

Here is the full pitch, in an easier to share form:

Dd-MToHU8AEEggh.jpg

Dd-MVm8VMAEKyWv.jpg

I'm working on a much more thorough, yet still succinct, summary of the ins and outs of this scandal. That will be posted as soon as it's done and will provide sources, evidence, and more about the key players and the various phases of the operation. 

53 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Obama had the greatest assassination insurance policy ever: Joe Biden.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Boyst62 said:

PTR, promo the robot, is a great guy and worth that of twice of most of those here.

Yes, I'm defending him because he is a damn nice dude. 

He’s infected with incurable TDS, I’d cut all ties asap.        

18 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

He’s infected with incurable TDS, I’d cut all ties asap.        

He is...but he is a damn nice guy, and quality poster.  

I'd like to think I can disagree with people politically and still actually like them.  Even in this day and age.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Yeah, I'm not really interested in that. Those people are stupid.

My post was vaguely and jokingly regarding the deep state conspiracies. With Trump being such an "out of control" variable, I'm surprised he hasn't been taken out of the equation.

3 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

I'm kinda surprised Trump hasn't been assassinated, yet.

I'm shocked any president in today's political climate makes it out of office alive.

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Biden/Obama 2020

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

I'm shocked any president in today's political climate makes it out of office alive.

Really makes you appreciate the job the Secret Service is doing.

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Two words: Dan !@#$ing Quayle.

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Really makes you appreciate the job the Secret Service is doing.

After the attacks on Scalise and Paul, every Congressman should consider having a bodyguard.

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

But at whose expense?

Their own?

Their "campaign"?

The taxpayer?

Good question.  Most members of Congress are offered protection by Capitol police in Washington, but are on their own everywhere else.  I remember one Congresswoman (forget her name) was shot in Arizona a while back without any security at a meet and greet at a supermarket.  The most prominent members of Congress (McConnel, Ryan, Pelosi, Schumer, Scalise (thank god), McCarthy, Cornyn, Hoyer, Hatch etc.) get their own security detail paid for by the taxpayers, but the details of how much they get are is murky.  I'm sure local police are deployed at Congressman's home districts when they face their rowdy constituents at town halls. 

I'm guessing those who receive unusual or numerous death threats also get tax payer funded security.  Pruitt's under fire for spending over 3 million on security through the EPA since taking office because of death threats.  I'm sure there are some paranoid representatives that pay for their own.  If it was me, I'd carry a gun with me at all times outside the confines of Washington.

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Good question.  Most members of Congress are offered protection by Capitol police in Washington, but are on their own everywhere else.  I remember one Congresswoman (forget her name) was shot in Arizona a while back without any security at a meet and greet at a supermarket.  The most prominent members of Congress (McConnel, Ryan, Pelosi, Schumer, Scalise (thank god), McCarthy, Cornyn, Hoyer, Hatch etc.) get their own security detail paid for by the taxpayers, but the details of how much they get are is murky.  I'm sure local police are deployed at Congressman's home districts when they face their rowdy constituents at town halls. 

I'm guessing those who receive unusual or numerous death threats also get tax payer funded security.  Pruitt's under fire for spending over 3 million on security through the EPA since taking office because of death threats.  I'm sure there are some paranoid representatives that pay for their own.  If it was me, I'd carry a gun with me at all times outside the confines of Washington.

Gabby Gifford's. She was shot because there was a riffle target poster made with her photo on it and Republicans are evil gun worshipping Nazis and made someone who wasn't a republican shoot her.

And if it was me I'd carry one especially in DC.

Edited by Boyst62
Added gun

12 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Fake news.  

Its only real when Donny says it

Jesus people.   When you meet without Russians you should expect to be monitored!!!!

any one with a clue knows you have to report any meetings with foreign personnel!!!!

Ignorance or s not an excuse 

unless you happen to be Hillary Clinton or any of that foreign personnel group.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I'm guessing those who receive unusual or numerous death threats also get tax payer funded security.  Pruitt's under fire for spending over 3 million on security through the EPA since taking office because of death threats.  I'm sure there are some paranoid representatives that pay for their own. If it was me, I'd carry a gun with me at all times outside the confines of Washington.

Then you would be a criminal in many states and you would have to be 1,000 ft away from any “Gun Free” Zone like all schools, and government buildings. Can’t carry on an airplane or in an airport either. 

10 hours ago, Koko78 said:

You say potatoe, I say potatoe...

Fwiw.   

Potatoe is an older but still correct spelling of the word more commonly word spelled potato. It turns out that Dan Quail and the young student were both correct in there spellings. The e at the end of potatoe was largely dropped by the end of the 20th century.

source - urban dictionary

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Fwiw.   

Potatoe is an older but still correct spelling of the word more commonly word spelled potato. It turns out that Dan Quail and the young student were both correct in there spellings. The e at the end of potatoe was largely dropped by the end of the 20th century.

So, you are a worse speller than Dan Quayle?