Obama, FBI, DOj Spies in Trumps campain

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

unless you happen to be Hillary Clinton or any of that foreign personnel group.

How does any of Hillary’s actions change the fact that the twitt in chief is a liar.

The orange man is a snake oil salesman and the sooner people accept that fact the sooner we can MAGA!

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

So, you are a worse speller than Dan Quayle?

I pulled a 26CP and copied and pasted from the web page.  

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

How does any of Hillary’s actions change the fact that the twitt in chief is a liar.

The orange man is a snake oil salesman and the sooner people accept that fact the sooner we can MAGA!

I pulled a 26CP and copied and pasted from the web page.  

You libs are always blaming someone else.:D

A 2nd reference. 

http://www.funtrivia.com/askft/Question129812.html

I love to pick on Quayle as much as anyone.  

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, you are a worse speller than Dan Quayle?

BTW.  

You missed the misspelling of Quayle

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You libs are always blaming someone else.:D

I’m as much a lib as you are.  

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

No, I just spelled it right for you. I don't mind taking a shot at you but why add to your humiliation?

My humiliation?

dude I come here to bust balls.  Too many of you take **** way to seriously.   

Trump is an idiot.  If you disagree then maybe you are too.  

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

The orange man is a snake oil salesman and the sooner people accept that fact the sooner we can MAGA! ...

on it's surface it doesn't change anything. my comment was a stand alone rebuttal of your, 'ignorance is no excuse' comment. if you are paying attention and not distracted by the dog and pony show, you understand that the only time ingorance of the law is justified is if you are one of the, so called elite. if you are a pleb like you or i, then of course ignorance is no excuse.

there are two parties, them and the rest of us. remember that.

5 hours ago, Nanker said:

Then you would be a criminal in many states and you would have to be 1,000 ft away from any “Gun Free” Zone like all schools, and government buildings. Can’t carry on an airplane or in an airport either. 

Concealed carry is legal in all states.  Congressmen are allowed to keep firearms in their office.  I'm sure they can make an exemption for a Congressman in gun free zones assuming they receive proper training.

Edited by Doc Brown

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Concealed carry is legal in all states.  Congressmen are allowed to keep firearms in their office.  I'm sure they can make an exemption for a Congressman in gun free zones assuming they receive proper training.

Yeah. Try getting a CC permit in New Jersey. You have to be approved by a State Supreme Court judge. It’s virtually impossible to get one. 

4 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

My humiliation?

dude I come here to bust balls.  Too many of you take **** way to seriously.   

Trump is an idiot.  If you disagree then maybe you are too.  

As I said I'll try not to point out more than one mistake a thread. How's that for ball busting?

No, Trump is not an idiot. He may be boorish and whatever but his accomplishments so far prove that he is not an idiot.

57 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Yeah. Try getting a CC permit in New Jersey. You have to be approved by a State Supreme Court judge. It’s virtually impossible to get one. 

Something tells me a Congressman would have an easier time.  Although it would look hypocritical if an anti gun liberal was packing heat.  

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

As I said I'll try not to point out more than one mistake a thread. How's that for ball busting?

No, Trump is not an idiot. He may be boorish and whatever but his accomplishments so far prove that he is not an idiot.

He's extremely intelligent in some areas and extremely dumb in others.  The botched reason for firing Comey by telling Holt it was because of the Russia investigation after the official reason given was the Clinton investigation which prompted the Special Counsel proves the latter.

It is mind numbing to think how all of MSM is saying that this SpyGate is based on NOTHING and Trump is lying his ass off to protect his back.

Yet, the Russian Collusion Delusion is real to these braindead retards.

Ok, got it.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Something tells me a Congressman would have an easier time.  Although it would look hypocritical if an anti gun liberal was packing heat.  

He's extremely intelligent in some areas and extremely dumb in others.  The botched reason for firing Comey by telling Holt it was because of the Russia investigation after the official reason given was the Clinton investigation which prompted the Special Counsel proves the latter.

Dream on. Research it. 

We know who did it but who asked them to?

The Important Questions About ‘Spygate’
by Chuck Ross

Original Article

A battle of semantics has dominated the revelation that the FBI used a Cambridge professor named Stefan Halper to keep tabs on three Trump campaign advisers. The argument is over whether Halper was a mere FBI informant or a spy, as President Trump has asserted.

But the debate has overshadowed more important questions about Halper’s role in “Crossfire Hurricane,” the code name for the FBI’s investigation of possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government.

The core questions are: Who tasked Halper, a former University of Cambridge professor, with contacting Trump campaign advisers Carter Page, Sam Clovis, and George Papadopoulos? What did they tell Halper, and what did he in turn tell his FBI/CIA handlers? And how was that information used by government officials in their investigation of possible Russian meddling in the 2016 election? 

15 hours ago, njbuff said:

It is mind numbing to think how all of MSM is saying that this SpyGate is based on NOTHING and Trump is lying his ass off to protect his back.

Ok, got it.

Yes.  Hate to admit it but I watched the first segment of Meet The Press this AM.  They portray Trump's claims that the IC spyed on and had his campaign under surveillance as pure fantasy and then went on to mention that the media missed important stories like Don Jr. having had a meeting in Trump tower with Saudi and UAE emissaries during the campaign.

Edited by keepthefaith

46 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Yes.  Hate to admit it but I watched the first segment of Meet The Press this AM.  They portray Trump's claims that the IC spyed on and had his campaign under surveillance as pure fantasy and then went on to mention that the media missed important stories like Don Jr. having had a meeting in Trump tower with Saudi and UAE emissaries during the campaign.

We have been so far ahead of the game on this issue that it's now very easy to identify who is a legit (even if partisan) journalist and who are paid propagandists with microphones or bylines. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

We have been so far ahead of the game on this issue that it's now very easy to identify who is a legit (even if partisan) journalist and who are paid propagandists with microphones or bylines. 

You are so right on this. Not only is it apparent when someone is trying to be honest but it's even more apparent when someone is being disingenuous. I find myself when watching the talk shows correcting people from both sides. And you were right a year ago---Adam Schiff is a real lyin' creep. Maybe I should pass that characterization on to Trump.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I can't believe that these hacks would rather protect the left than find out the truth.

MSM thinks that you and I are complete fools and they WILL get away from that narrative. Pathetic and disgusting in every way.

It's way more important to continue to resist and make Trump look like a fool than getting to the truth by doing REAL journalistic searches. Again pathetic and disgusting.

REAL Americans are on to MSM, not their braindead sheep following though.

19 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I can't believe that these hacks would rather protect the left than find out the truth.

some are true bloodied kool aid drinkers

others are afraid to bite the hand that feeds them

and still others have chosen to live on their knees rather than fight on their feet

30 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

some are true bloodied kool aid drinkers

others are afraid to bite the hand that feeds them

and still others have chosen to live on their knees rather than fight on their feet

Almost all of them live in a context where their opinions are shared by everyone, thus reinforced and validated.  They have no reason or opportunity to question their own positions, and I suspect more than a few of them lack the ability at this point.

19 hours ago, njbuff said:

Ok, got it.

I think they're both bs.  Trump's conspiracy theory is trying to discount their conspiracy theory.

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I think they're both bs.  Trump's conspiracy theory is trying to discount their conspiracy theory.

And Clapper admitted on TV that there was a spy within the Trump campaign. He claims it was to protect that campaign from the Russians. Of course they never bothered to tell Trump about it. Wonder if they had a spy in Clinton's campaign too?

6 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

People like DR are bringing evidence to the table that what Trump is saying is going to come to light that it is true, while the other side has nothing.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

One side has actual evidence to support it though... and, as we've seen time and time again, Trump's "lying tweets" have a tendency to be proven true after a few months of discovery. Almost like he knows everything already about this operation (he does)... 

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

We know who did it but who asked them to?

The Important Questions About ‘Spygate’
by Chuck Ross

Original Article

A battle of semantics has dominated the revelation that the FBI used a Cambridge professor named Stefan Halper to keep tabs on three Trump campaign advisers. The argument is over whether Halper was a mere FBI informant or a spy, as President Trump has asserted.

But the debate has overshadowed more important questions about Halper’s role in “Crossfire Hurricane,” the code name for the FBI’s investigation of possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government.

The core questions are: Who tasked Halper, a former University of Cambridge professor, with contacting Trump campaign advisers Carter Page, Sam Clovis, and George Papadopoulos? What did they tell Halper, and what did he in turn tell his FBI/CIA handlers? And how was that information used by government officials in their investigation of possible Russian meddling in the 2016 election? 

An even MORE important question is, where is the Special Prosecutor looking into British Government's meddling in our last Presidential election and what consequences will the Brits have to face? They're clearly culpable in the treachery to deny Trump a victory and to smear him and his administration. Collusion! 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

One side has actual evidence to support it though... and, as we've seen time and time again, Trump's "lying tweets" have a tendency to be proven true after a few months of discovery. Almost like he knows everything already about this operation (he does)... 

Good.  Trump should declassify everything then.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's coming, I believe. 

I'm not discounting the claim that Halper was used by the FBI for political purposes instead of concern over Russian infiltration into Trump's campaign.  I just haven't seen any concrete evidence to suggest that yet.  It's a conspiracy theory until then.  

Edited by Doc Brown

I'm not discounting the claim that Halper was used by the FBI for political purposes instead of concern over Russian infiltration into Trump's campaign.  I just haven't seen any concrete evidence to suggest that yet.  It's a conspiracy theory until then.  

Here's the twist. Halper wasn't working for FBI. 

He was working for CIA. 

Its not theory, there's evidence behind it to support it - and its why there is such a coordinated effort to lie about it. Note the quibble - they say there was no spy IN Trump's campaign which Halper was not a part of. They do not deny he was sent to "gather intelligence" (aka spy). 

He was doing so on Brennan's orders. 

On 5/25/2018 at 5:56 PM, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

This blows Watergate out of the water! ?

how is this not on constant news cycles with the main stream media, unless they have an agenda?

It would seem the most “transparent” presidency of the previous administration is anything but. Sounds like the web of deceit is about to unravel. Hopefully they prosecute those associated with the Clinton crime family, like they would a common citizen. 

Was Halper the spy in the Trump campaign and in this country ?

Just now, ALF said:

Was Halper the spy in the Trump campaign and in this country ?

See above. The word choice is key and what they are using to lie and distract. Halper was not in the campaign. Hence trumps claims are "wrong". 

Its a linguistic trick. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Here's the twist. Halper wasn't working for FBI. 

He was working for CIA. 

Its not theory, there's evidence behind it to support it - and its why there is such a coordinated effort to lie about it. Note the quibble - they say there was no spy IN Trump's campaign which Halper was not a part of. They do not deny he was sent to "gather intelligence" (aka spy). 

He was doing so on Brennan's orders. 

Trump said there was at least one FBI representative that was implanted into his campaign.  Regardless,  I'm sure the CIA worked with the FBI to recruit Halper, but it was an FBI counterintelligence investigation.  Whether you call him a spy or an informant is irrelevant.  Did Halper talk to Page, Papadopolous, and Clovis to assess if the Kremlin was attempting to infiltrate his campaign like the FBI claims, or were they trying to use him to sabotage Trump's campaign?  I haven't seen any concrete evidence to suggest the latter.

• Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Trump said there was at least one FBI representative that was implanted into his campaign.  Regardless,  I'm sure the CIA worked with the FBI to recruit Halper, but it was an FBI counterintelligence investigation.  Whether you call him a spy or an informant is irrelevant.  Did Halper talk to Page, Papadopolous, and Clovis to assess if the Kremlin was attempting to infiltrate his campaign like the FBI claims, or were they trying to use him to sabotage Trump's campaign?  I haven't seen any concrete evidence to suggest the latter.

Halper was not the only spy put into the campaign. There were at least four - and some were in multiple campaigns (including Sanders'). I urge you to re-read the Hakulyt thread and the timeline posted today re the Phases of the Operation. When Halper was activated is key to disproving the narrative that he was there trying to suss out Russian influence. He was there to confirm the work of Steele and to be a FISC witness/source in the FISA application on Carter Page. 

He was also paid over 400k (in September of 16 - just days before the Yahoo News piece dropped) by the DoD and over $1m in total for three other DOD projects between Sept '16 and January 20th 2017: 

ward.JPG?itok=WXszkMzk

We know he met with Page and Steele on July 11, 2016 - six weeks before this payday, and well before Crossfire Hurricane was opened. He also was in meetings with Dearlove and potentially Steele several times in the fall of 2016. If he was doing what the FBI/MSM is suggesting, why did he start weeks before the investigation began? Why was he paying to have meetings with both Page and G-Pap - conveniently in locations close to his old stomping grounds at Hakulyt? 

He was a conduit between the British IC, Langley, and the FBI. But his handler was undoubtedly Brennan - which makes it a CIA operation, and a highly illegal one at that.

There is real evidence here, not just speculations. Halper was a spy. He was working to entrap Trump team members. That's provable. What's up for debate still is who was he truly working for. My money is on Brennan when the dust settles - but I admit fully there's only circumstantial evidence to make that claim (for the time being). 

The real test will be if/when the FISA application is revealed. If Halper's name is included in it as confirmation of the dossier - then it's game over. 

Edit: Also consider this... it completely destroys the explanation: 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

30 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I am sure they put a spy in the Trump campaign to protect him from Russians. Ok.

And if that was true, then why didn't they try to help Hillary too by placing a spy in her campaign?

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Halper was not the only spy put into the campaign. There were at least four - and some were in multiple campaigns (including Sanders'). I urge you to re-read the Hakulyt thread and the timeline posted today re the Phases of the Operation. When Halper was activated is key to disproving the narrative that he was there trying to suss out Russian influence. He was there to confirm the work of Steele and to be a FISC witness/source in the FISA application on Carter Page. 

He was also paid over 400k (in September of 16 - just days before the Yahoo News piece dropped) by the DoD and over $1m in total for three other DOD projects between Sept '16 and January 20th 2017: 

ward.JPG?itok=WXszkMzk

We know he met with Page and Steele on July 11, 2016 - six weeks before this payday, and well before Crossfire Hurricane was opened. He also was in meetings with Dearlove and potentially Steele several times in the fall of 2016. If he was doing what the FBI/MSM is suggesting, why did he start weeks before the investigation began? Why was he paying to have meetings with both Page and G-Pap - conveniently in locations close to his old stomping grounds at Hakulyt? 

He was a conduit between the British IC, Langley, and the FBI. But his handler was undoubtedly Brennan - which makes it a CIA operation, and a highly illegal one at that.

There is real evidence here, not just speculations. Halper was a spy. He was working to entrap Trump team members. That's provable. What's up for debate still is who was he truly working for. My money is on Brennan when the dust settles - but I admit fully there's only circumstantial evidence to make that claim (for the time being). 

The real test will be if/when the FISA application is revealed. If Halper's name is included in it as confirmation of the dossier - then it's game over. 

Edit: Also consider this... it completely destroys the explanation: 

All interesting and Trump should declassify the Page FISA application.  Just seems odd to me FBI didn't say Trump campaign was under investigation and that Hillary didn't use any information on Steele Dossier she helped fund against Trump before the election.  As far as we knew, Hillary campaign was under FBI investigation and the Trump campaign was not on election day.  I guess they were positive she'd win.

All interesting and Trump should declassify the Page FISA application.  Just seems odd to me FBI didn't say Trump campaign was under investigation and that Hillary didn't use any information on Steele Dossier she helped fund against Trump before the election.  As far as we knew, Hillary campaign was under FBI investigation and the Trump campaign was not on election day.  I guess they were positive she'd win.

I understand where you're coming from and respect it. :beer: But she did use the information from the dossier, and from the 702 collection, before the election. The dossier was leaked to the media starting in September, and its content fueled rumors/campaign talking points/op-eds for weeks. Remember the FBI-CID didn't inform Congress (or the Gang of Eight who they were legally required to notify) of the investigation until late October - and only then because the Clinton campaign leaked (through its media outlets) that the FBI had an investigation into Trump's campaign (Isikoff wrote his piece in September, the WSJ coordinated with Strzok/Page all through Sept-Oct to push Steele's info in the form of "unnamed sources"). No one knew the FBI was investigating Trump because in reality they weren't. They were covering their own butts and trying to ensure she won so they'd never be exposed.  

You're spot on with the last sentence. They were sure she was going to win. She was never supposed to lose... had she won, none of this would be coming to light and the illegal political spying apparatus would have been turned back on. 

That's why this is such a big issue regardless of politics or party. This cannot be allowed to happen again, that means it cannot be allowed to go unreported on or unpunished. Not just little fish getting Scooter Libby sentences, there needs to be strong examples made of big fish to send the message that this kind of overreach can never happen again. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1