Favorite Bills game last season

I think the game I was happiest they won was KC.  After two blowout losses I thought another season had spiraled down the drain.  Watching the end of that game was a joy, and gave me hope for the rest of the season.

• Like (+1) 3

I have to say the Tampa game... During the drought that was a typical game that we would lose.  We were up most of the game at home .. and then in the 4th Quarter, the Bucs grabbed the momentum and took the lead late in the game... (This is when I said to my 18 month old son at the time..  get used to this happens all the time)    but for the first time (at least it felt like) during the drought.... we respond and score a TD to tie the game.. and then force a turnover (Thank You Tre!) and we win the game on a field goal

It was truly then that I said the McBeane was changing the culture

The best has yet to come

• Like (+1) 7

For me it was easily Snow Bowl as well.

I still remember all the whiners on the gameday thread how the game sucked. LMAO

giphy.gif

slack_imgs.gif

Watch him throw snow on the ball before spiked LOL

40196059081_daa77b7b8b_o.gif

giphy.gif

pSvEbIV.jpg

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, ricojes said:

Bengals at Ravens...

3 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Yup.  The one moment last year where I literally came out of my chair.

I yelled so loud that my neighbors heard me :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, jethro_tull said:

i really enjoyed the snow bowl!  

This game was an interesting spectacle, though that began to fade sometime in the 3rd quarter.

A good football game it was not.

5 hours ago, ricojes said:

Bengals at Ravens...

Funny, yet in many ways true.  Was watching that Bengals drive at the end on the edge of my seat, and it felt like I was watching a Bills playoff game with do-or-die consequences.

I don't think any Bills game last year made me feel that way, other than the actual playoff game!  And even that was rather boring as it had the look/feel of a game we wouldn't win, simply b/c we couldn't really move the ball or score points.

Another game I'd give honorable mention to for favorites of the year:

New England at Miami on Monday Night.  December 11, 2017.  

I enjoyed that game as much as any all year.

Chin121217Pats-Dolphins_Spt34.jpg?uuid=k

Edited by Fadingpain

4 hours ago, WhoTom said:

Kyle Williams' TD run was a thing of beauty. 

Kills me thAt we didn't run that in the playoff game.  AT least put him in with a with a  3 TE jumbo package, fake the hand off and hit a wide open TE that  blocked, fell down and snuck in the EZ.

I go with Snow Bowl as well. Not just because of the snow, but because it looked like we blowing it big time, and then pulled it out. That was when I thought this year might be different, and it was.

The Denver game was fun.  Couldn't get it on TV up in the Ottawa area so we listened to it on satellite radio on the 5.5 hour drive back.  Had fun explaining to my enthusiastic but football illiterate lady friend how big 55 yard field goals were.

Last year was so much fun. The snow game was the most memorable game I've ever been to, but week 17 was such an emotional roller coaster. Going into the game, I really didn't think that they would get the help they needed, and then the least Billsy thing happened and it was glorious. I'm actually kind of glad it was an away game and I got to watch it all with my family.

19 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

The Denver game was fun.  Couldn't get it on TV up in the Ottawa area so we listened to it on satellite radio on the 5.5 hour drive back.  Had fun explaining to my enthusiastic but football illiterate lady friend how big 55 yard field goals were.

This was great, too. So many fun games.

Edited by sodbuster

I was at the Atlanta game. 

It was a blast. 

But the Miami game followed by the Bengals game watching on TV at my house was amazing. And since there is no video evidence, I can confidently say I didn’t shed a tear. 

Beating Atlanta was a weird/good feeling because I can't remember at any time in the drought beating a road team of that caliber.  We beat the Pats twice in Foxborough, but their was a major caveat with each win (Brady suspended, playing their backups).  Beating the Seahawks in '04 in Seattle is the only other one that comes to mind.