GDT: 2018 Draft Day 2 - Rounds 2 and 3

2 minutes ago, Mark92 said:

They can't trade up though.  We need the picks for depth.  We just need to wait and hope we can find a starting caliber players of need at 96.  

The Colts just did it. They gave away our depth picks with the trade for Allen

Edited by the skycap

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Poor Mason Rudolph, I’m surprised that he isn’t off the board yet. I hate, hate, hate when they make a point to show guys that haven’t been drafted. I hope that he goes soon and has a long career.

Late 3rd or 4th, that's when the next tier of QBs start getting picked again after the needy teams picked theres in the first.

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Poor Mason Rudolph, I’m surprised that he isn’t off the board yet. I hate, hate, hate when they make a point to show guys that haven’t been drafted. I hope that he goes soon and has a long career.

My wife doesn't watch football, but did watch the draft with me. She was near tears that Lamar Jackson fell so far. I don't get that emotionally involved, but your point is well taken. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I said he was a 3rd round pick at best.  

5 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Where's thurmanator who said he would go to the bills @ #12 while we passed on Rosen who would still be available then??

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I said he was a 3rd round pick at best.  

I thought MAYBE somebody would reach in round 2, even as a project backup haha.

3 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

The only one I saw was the old guy from the Raiders who was remi ding everyone when mothers day was and they the Raiders are the worlds team.

That one was classic. He was mumbling so badly that closed captioning just said [INAUDIBLE] through most of it.

9 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I actually really like him, far more than most. Not just because he’s from my wife’s home town, or because I watched him for a full game at Puckett’s in Nashville with a lovely young couple far more drunk than I was.....I’ve probably said enough.......

It was early season, and he looked great.