GDT: 2018 Draft Day 2 - Rounds 2 and 3

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Wow........................that strikes me as a debatable move.....................Dawson is good, but that cost doesn't match up

Of course, its Bellicek so it will be praised..............If the Bills had done it, there would have been rioting.....:lol:

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, B-Man said:

Wow........................that strikes me as a debatable move.....................Dawson is good, but that cost doesn't match up

Of course, its Bellicek so it will be praised..............If the Bills had done it, there would have been rioting.....:lol:

They’ve been to 8 Super Bowls and won 5. Who can even question anything? 

6 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

He lied about being asked if he was gay at the combine amongst other things. Creates bad press for the league and as usual if you mess with the money they mess with your career.

He also missed a lot of appointments for the pre-draft visits. Really stupid but he just went to Washington.

5 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

He also missed a lot of appointments for the pre-draft visits. Really stupid but he just went to Washington.

Yeah I heard a few teams said he is the type of guy that needs a 24/7 watcher like Dez had at one point IIRC.

1 hour ago, Big C said:

Thanks for the insight. Still feels like an opportunity to get some really value with that pick was missed.

Apparently they think Corbett can be a LT. If he can, he fills a potential need. He and Coleman can compete.

Landry has some major concerns, and wouldn't be a starter right away anyway.