Whoa Josh Allen tweet - If it ain't white; it' aint right - the drop begins

7 minutes ago, WMDman said:

This is stupid, prime example why I don’t have Twitter 

Because you would be compelled to put the same type of tweets up and that is what stops you?:blink:

Edited by Reed83HOF
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Really? On the eve of the NFL draft and Yahoo scooped ESPN, the NFL Network, Fox Sports, etc., etc.? And those outlets still are unaware?

3 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Because you would be compelled to put the same type of tweets up?:blink:

No, but if I did have it in HS I probably would have tweeted some dumb ****, granted not the same kind of stuff Allen tweeted but it’s nice to not have to worry about old tweets popping up and haunting me

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

What’s worse, his old tweets or the fact he chose Bon Jovi for his walk up music tomorrow night? Red flags all over.

That will NOT go over well in Buffalo...

MUCH worse than the tweets...:lol:

1 hour ago, SouthNYfan said:

Because once something is screenshot/retweeted it's out there forever, even if you delete the acct.

The point being to scrub it before people think to go looking for it. This should have been done at least a year ago.

2 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

I think it's that there are many tweets with stupid stuff said. It's not by any means just the one in the title of this thread. That being said I generally subscribe to the notion of him being 16 and thus by definition a moron when he wrote those...but posting the n-word, homophobic slurs, 'heil', etc is not a good look. I'm blown away his agents weren't on this earlier. 

Right but those tweets in the article all have quotes in them except the one at the start of this post. What is the context? Was it a conversation? Was it just spouting off? Was he quoting someone else?

https://sports.yahoo.com/offensive-tweets-josh-allen-surface-hours-nfl-draft-024847843.html

17 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Really? On the eve of the NFL draft and Yahoo scooped ESPN, the NFL Network, Fox Sports, etc., etc.? And those outlets still are unaware?

Or they dont want to put out this info against one of the future of the NFL QBs. Are aware and are not airing anything about it. Hmmmmm wow. How long didnit take Tunsils gas mask to get talked about again?

12 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Or they dont want to put out this info against one of the future of the NFL QBs. Are aware and are not airing anything about it. Hmmmmm wow. How long didnit take Tunsils gas mask to get talked about again?

So, I guess it is a non-story then?