Bills Go 7-9 this Season

8 hours ago, The Red King said:

...and their argument is immediately invalid.  Also, the Bills did not make the playoffs because of the football gods, they made it thanks to coaching and a team that played with more guts, heart and pride then they had any right to.  That culture will make them a little tougher then people think.

And a kicker that could nail 50+ yarders because that as far as the QB was getting.

10 wins is my early prediction

Someone said that Taylor averaged 160 passing yards per game so AJM would be a clear upgrade. 

Quick fact check shows Taylor averaged 186 passing yards per game (in his 15 games played - 14 starts). He also averaged 28 rushing yards per game played. 

So, in a purely yardage fashion, AJM will need to average 215 yards per game to be superior on paper. 

Not saying it won’t happen nor am I claiming this yardage metric to be the most significant measure of QB performance, but just correcting some bad data. 

8 hours ago, whatdrought said:

I honestly (as long as we get our future face of the franchise) am okay with this year being a down year where they figure out who they're going to be followed by spending money to fill gaps and be ready to compete next year like the Eagles and rams did this past year. 

This is exactly where I am (and I think where the Bills are). I don’t think that the Bills expect to be better (or the same) this year. They made this year about resetting the cap and finding a franchise QB. If they can do that I will be fine with this season regardless of the record. 

9 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

Yeah of course....so is making mock drafts in the fall, but writers will do that.  

From a numbers standpoint you are spot on.  I think we’ll know even more how important/not important Tyrod was the Bills offense after this season

With or without Tyrod this team won't win more then 4 to 6 gms next yr.

9 hours ago, Carter said:

If AJ is starting,  this will be Bald Ginger and Beanes final year. 

Pegs has no patience for idiots and won’t hesitate to fire them, see Rex. 

Is this a joke?

coaching and gm sabotaged the team last year by gutting the roster and benching our starter. 

Football gods yes!!  If it wasn’t for the cinci miracle, they would’ve never made the playoffs. 

Smh Bald ginger clapping his hands every two minutes. Lol

They made the playoffs because they put themselves in position to do so.  And Pegs realizes you have to take the long view; will do so with both the Bills and Sabres now.

All your points are wrong.