Bills' 2018 Regular Season Schedule

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

They are a bad matchup (for most teams) but to say we are worse in every way is just wrong.  We could be better at QB, WR, TE and/or LB after the draft.  I believe we are already better at RB, DT, DE and CB.  I believe our pass rush and run defense has already improved.  

But ues, the jags are a tough game.  I’m glad that it’s at home

So we need to hit every single draft pick at QB wr te and lb to better better than the jags vets.

JMO

They have the best secondary in the league.

A Darius that gives a ****. We got old Star. Sire we could be better at RB, but we looking at aging shady getting beat up with this line and a stud rookie that's only getting better

Don't know about their DEs.so yeah if they got none I think Jerry hughes is much better than we credit him

Home game is huge. Bortles could blow it at any time playing away

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

6 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

So we need to hit every single draft pick at QB wr te and lb to better better than the jags vets.

JMO

They have the best secondary in the league.

A Darius that gives a ****. We got old Star. Sire we could be better at RB, but we looking at aging shady getting beat up with this line and a stud rookie that's only getting better

Don't know about their DEs.so yeah if they got none I think Jerry hughes is much better than we credit him

Home game is huge. Bortles could blow it at any time playing away

My bad....... I completely misread your post.  I thought you were saying that we are basically the same team that we were last year, but worse.  

On 2018-04-20 at 11:10 PM, Formerly Allan in MD said:

How does a team like the Redskins, who didn't make the playoffs last season and may be worse this year, get two MNF games and the Bills only get one?

Its been a long time since MNF mattered and Thursday has been a total disaster for games

On 2018-04-20 at 11:10 PM, Formerly Allan in MD said:

How does a team like the Redskins, who didn't make the playoffs last season and may be worse this year, get two MNF games and the Bills only get one?

Its been a long time since MNF mattered and Thursday has been a total disaster for games

Cherry picking the Sunday night game has been great for fans

On 4/19/2018 at 8:15 PM, The Bills Blog said:

Lol! The Bears, Lions, and Raiders all get Sunday Night games... And the 49ers get TWO.

Bills only playoff team with only one primetime game.

Also, Jets get two primetime games. Lol

LOL is right!  Big city bias is what I call it.

On 4/19/2018 at 8:30 PM, Boyst62 said:

It's amazing that they got rid of a lot of people and the leaks have ceased entirely

Are you talking about the White House??

On 4/20/2018 at 12:24 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

I will I’ll be doing the Minnesota game, Miami game (been there before) and possibly Houston.  Staying downtown a few blocks from US Bank stadium. Anyone ever been to Minneapolis or Houston?  Recommendations? 

4 hours ago, FluffHead said:

I will I’ll be doing the Minnesota game, Miami game (been there before) and possibly Houston.  Staying downtown a few blocks from US Bank stadium. Anyone ever been to Minneapolis or Houston?  Recommendations? 

I live about three blocks from the Stadium in MSP - weather will likely be perfect.  Stadium is awesome - lots to do in the city!  Food, drink is top notch.

12 minutes ago, jo39416 said:

I live about three blocks from the Stadium in MSP - weather will likely be perfect.  Stadium is awesome - lots to do in the city!  Food, drink is top notch.

I’m staying at the Marquette hotel on 7th St and Marquette. Any recommendations for nearby bar/restaurants or things to do would be awesome! 

2 hours ago, FluffHead said:

I’m staying at the Marquette hotel on 7th St and Marquette. Any recommendations for nearby bar/restaurants or things to do would be awesome! 

Nice hotel - central to everything ...

A couple things to check out -

1. butcher and boar - (my lady friend is featured prominently on the front page I just noticed)
  2. Smack Shack
  3. North Loop Area - Marvel Bar/Spoon and Stable
  4. Finnegans - new brewery next to my apt.
  5. Surly - can take the train out there or cab it

The lakes are worth a walk around - can bike or cab down from downtown 

TONS of stuff to do that time of year. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, FluffHead said:

I live in Houston. The Bills bar here will be having festivities all weekend.  The stadium is easy to get to from downtown either by Uber or taking the metro.  From a tourist perspective this isn't the most interesting place to visit compared to NY, Chicago, LA, New Orleans but you'll find amazing food, drink, and all at very attractive price points for a big city. 

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

I live in Houston. The Bills bar here will be having festivities all weekend.  The stadium is easy to get to from downtown either by Uber or taking the metro.  From a tourist perspective this isn't the most interesting place to visit compared to NY, Chicago, LA, New Orleans but you'll find amazing food, drink, and all at very attractive price points for a big city. 

Don't sell yourself short, Houston has one of the best food scenes in the country right now imo.

Just now, GoBills808 said:

Don't sell yourself short, Houston has one of the best food scenes in the country right now imo.

The food is top notch and can compete with any American city.  But if you want to do something besides eating and drinking, then, well, Houston falls a bit short.  Lucky for me, eating and drinking are my main hobbies.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I saw a blurb on TV a few days ago that was all about concerts conflicting with football.  Apparently Ed Sheeren, Beyonce, and Taylor Swift all have Saturday concerts at various big city NFL stadiums this fall. They can’t have a concert on Saturday and a game on Sunday afternoon on the same weekend. That is supposedly why some teams have multiple Monday night games, etc. and why some teams don’t play at home much until the weather is too cold for concerts. 

3 hours ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

I wouldn't count us out on the road vs the NFC North, I feel like we should split

I was trying to not look like a crazy loon.  :)

Minnesota did make it to the Jr prom.  

GB - I was thinking about calling that a W

5-1 would be awesome......

so would 16-0 ;)

On 4/23/2018 at 2:47 PM, Jauronimo said:

The food is top notch and can compete with any American city.  But if you want to do something besides eating and drinking, then, well, Houston falls a bit short.  Lucky for me, eating and drinking are my main hobbies.

Viet Cajun!!

I need to visit after watching Chang's episode om Ugly Delicious. 

1 hour ago, stony said:

Viet Cajun!!

I need to visit after watching Chang's episode om Ugly Delicious. 

Its good stuff.  I've been to Crawfish and Noodles, Underbelly, and the other Houston spots they highlighted.  Viet crawfish is on the agenda for me this weekend. The place across the street from me does a really good version.

6 hours ago, joesixpack said:

South jersey may be many things, but it’s not the third world.

And you believe the 4th biggest city in the country and energy capital of the world is the 'third world'? 

Can you recommend a nice hotel in Camden?  Ya know, in case I'm ever in town.

25 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

And you believe the 4th biggest city in the country and energy capital of the world is the 'third world'? 

Can you recommend a nice hotel in Camden?  Ya know, in case I'm ever in town.

How is the second ward these days?

Poppin, I imagine.

:lol:

42 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

How is the second ward these days?

Poppin, I imagine.

:lol:

Eado?  Its the new hip area with a lot of new development.  Bars, breweries, apartments/condos and retail.  And of course there's still all the old great Mexican restaurants on Navigation like El Tiempo and Ninfa's.  My ex lived in second ward.

On 4/23/2018 at 1:45 PM, GoBills808 said:

Houston is getting known for good food now?

Interesting...I may not avoid the place as much now.

Dallas always has had fantastic food. After living there for a while, I don't know how I lived without Tex-Mex for so long. And BBQ? Well Texas just has great BBQ almost anywhere you go.

• SDS unpinned this topic