If we draft Mayfield or Jackson...im done

7 hours ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

We been done that road, a main reason for no success since Kelly. No more undersized or running QBs, that can't stand in the pocket and deliver the ball. Fitz, Taylor, Manuel, Losman, etc. We had the best passing stats with Bledsoe. A traditional QB.

I will be happy with Darnold, Rosen, Allen or Rudolph.

Fitz is a pocket passer though.

2 hours ago, SoTier said:

No, we won't because he's not really leaving. 

Maybe it was that Russell kid that Seattle drafted in the third round about 5 years ago ... after all, the Seahags didn't make the playoffs last season, so it must have been because their short QB played lousy.

Right?

He only led the NFL in passing TDs.

That's all.

On 2018-03-29 at 10:04 AM, Mojo44 said:

Sorry, but height is very important when it comes to playing quarterback in today’s NFL. That is just the way it is. Just like you can’t teach speed. You can’t teach height. It is a factor that absolutely needs to be considered along with every other measurable. It doesn’t mean he won’t be a successful quarterback. But a short stature works against him. Remember, he won’t be playing at Oklahoma anymore against lousy big 12 defenses.

So, no, the issue of height in an NFL quarterback is not overrated.

No. Just no.

On 3/29/2018 at 1:04 PM, Mojo44 said:

Sorry, but height is very important when it comes to playing quarterback in today’s NFL. That is just the way it is. Just like you can’t teach speed. You can’t teach height. It is a factor that absolutely needs to be considered along with every other measurable. It doesn’t mean he won’t be a successful quarterback. But a short stature works against him. Remember, he won’t be playing at Oklahoma anymore against lousy big 12 defenses.

So, no, the issue of height in an NFL quarterback is not overrated.

Osweiler and Glennon are the bestest 

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/29/2018 at 9:29 AM, BuffaloBud420 said:

We been done that road, a main reason for no success since Kelly. No more undersized or running QBs, that can't stand in the pocket and deliver the ball. Fitz, Taylor, Manuel, Losman, etc. We had the best passing stats with Bledsoe. A traditional QB.

Later

What it you're wrong? You know like people who get paid and supposed to be professionals at predicting who will be good in the NFL or who won't be...Yeah they're wrong about players, worse than meteorologists are with the weather. 

25 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

For a week. Most are back of course. Just wanted a ride on the high horse. 

I mean a. This guy is on a bills forum so has more interest than the average fan and b. This is the breaking point?! You made it past the Juaron years bud

On 3/29/2018 at 6:29 AM, BuffaloBud420 said:

Can I hold the pipe when you leave the circle, braaah...?! ?

On 30/03/2018 at 12:59 AM, BuffaloBud420 said:

The phase "I'm done" is just a throw away line around here now. I was "done" a couple of times during the drought too.

On 3/29/2018 at 8:29 AM, BuffaloBud420 said:

"I'm done"  .... Okay, we are all sufficiently shocked by your dramatic departure. We'll let the Administrators know so they can discontinue your account.

As I predicted many will hate any pick we make.   Get out of here 

We're taking Mayfield at 12 and Jackson at 22. Oh boy, you are never coming back. Hurray !!!!