If we draft Mayfield or Jackson...im done

1 hour ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

We been done that road, a main reason for no success since Kelly. No more undersized or running QBs, that can't stand in the pocket and deliver the ball. Fitz, Taylor, Manuel, Losman, etc. We had the best passing stats with Bledsoe. A traditional QB.

I will be happy with Darnold, Rosen, Allen or Rudolph.

Bills make a pick. As fans we scream, laugh, smile cry.. but when its all done that person is a Buffalo Bill! and we respect it.. We embrace it! and we continue to follow always. To say your DONE is a joke.

19 minutes ago, auburnbillsbacker said:

Haha, this would be one of my DREAM scenarios. Baker is high on my list, they preserve the 2019 1st and 4 top 100 picks. I guess everyone is different.

• Like (+1) 1

We been done that road, a main reason for no success since Kelly. No more undersized or running QBs, that can't stand in the pocket and deliver the ball. Fitz, Taylor, Manuel, Losman, etc. We had the best passing stats with Bledsoe. A traditional QB.

Leave now

This is a top 5 bad take of all time. Congratulations.

Promises, promises...

Height is so overrated. It would be one thing if Baker was 5’8. He’s measured at 6’1, which is taller than both Russell Wilson and Drew Brees.

If you’re going to find a reason to hate him, you’ll have to go another route cause he has pin point accuracy, a strong enough arm to make all the throws, and football smarts that’s off the charts.

i hear ya, we all have our lines in the sand.

i was at the Wal-Mart yesterday and they were out of Spring Oreos.  I was like "Later B•tchez". Hello Target. 

• Haha (+1) 1

0ap3000000923596.jpg&f=jpg&w=768&c=80

Peter Schrager mock draft 2.0: Bills trade up for Baker Mayfield

Lamar Jackson to the Saints?

BUF.png

PICK

PROJECTED TRADE WITH COLTS. What would it take for the Bills to move into this spot? I think picks 12 and 22 for the sixth overall choice would be a fair swap. Buffalo gets a QB, Indianapolis gets yet another pick in the first two rounds, and both teams can build, build, build.

NO.png                                                           

PICK

I still love this fit. Jackson could serve as one of Drew Brees' understudies, learn the position from one of the best, be groomed by one of the greatest offensive minds in the game in Sean Payton, and potentially still contribute as he develops.