Would you trade Leighton Vander Esch, DJ Moore, Rashaad Penny, and Mason Rudolph for Josh Rosen?

5 minutes ago, USABuffaloFan said:

Guess this is were we differ on whether Bills have a QB. I think a 2 time Champion for Alabama could lead Bills better than Taylor could, he can throw and has proven that in 4 games and 4 training camps. Second, we have a decent backup. We have 9 picks and if you truly are worried about QB still we could draft 2-3 of them and still get LMB and WR. I would rather take a shot with Rudolph, Falk and Lautta and see who emerges. You can put one of them on Practice squad. My question is how are you getting Rosen, he won't make it past the Jets? Two, the cost will leave you know way to get a starting MLB, no one is available that is worth to start. Are you planning on starting Rosen if you get him? More questions on getting him than the path I select. If the Bills want Rudolph bad enough he will be there at 12 and Evans at 22 or Leighton Vander Esch. You won't have 12, 22 or next years 1st to get Rosen plus 2 more picks in top 100.

Your going off college production, McCarron was 36-4 with 2 Championships. In 2015 Dalton went down hurt and McCarron started 3 games and went 2-1 then went to the playoffs. He lost the game due to defense, almost won. Rosen had 2 concussions last year, what makes you think McDermott would risk throwing a rookie to the NFL he just paid all those picks to and chance losing him on a learning curve. Your not making any sense. I understand wanting a Franchise QB, the problem is too many fans are forcing it without even a path to getting it done. Bills have nothing to dictate here and everything to lose. 

Don't care.  I'm going on skill sets that translate to NFL success. 

19 minutes ago, USABuffaloFan said:

Guess this is were we differ on whether Bills have a QB. I think a 2 time Champion for Alabama could lead Bills better than Taylor could, he can throw and has proven that in 4 games and 4 training camps. Second, we have a decent backup. We have 9 picks and if you truly are worried about QB still we could draft 2-3 of them and still get LMB and WR. I would rather take a shot with Rudolph, Falk and Lautta and see who emerges. You can put one of them on Practice squad. My question is how are you getting Rosen, he won't make it past the Jets? Two, the cost will leave you know way to get a starting MLB, no one is available that is worth to start. Are you planning on starting Rosen if you get him? More questions on getting him than the path I select. If the Bills want Rudolph bad enough he will be there at 12 and Evans at 22 or Leighton Vander Esch. You won't have 12, 22 or next years 1st to get Rosen plus 2 more picks in top 100.

Your going off college production, McCarron was 36-4 with 2 Championships. In 2015 Dalton went down hurt and McCarron started 3 games and went 2-1 then went to the playoffs. He lost the game due to defense, almost won. Rosen had 2 concussions last year, what makes you think McDermott would risk throwing a rookie to the NFL he just paid all those picks to and chance losing him on a learning curve. Your not making any sense. I understand wanting a Franchise QB, the problem is too many fans are forcing it without even a path to getting it done. Bills have nothing to dictate here and everything to lose. 

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Insanity

11 minutes ago, Luka said:

You are simply pretending you can see the future. You can't. You don't know that a rookie doesn't beat out McCarron. McCarron could be terrible. All 6 picks you draft instead of trading up for a top QB could be out of the league in 3 years. I doubt McCarron beats out Mayfield, Darnold or Rosen. But finding a QB is top priority and you aren't doing that at 12.

Well saying that means you have no faith in Beane and McDermott but you do have faith they can get your franchise QB. Kinda contradicting your argument to get a franchise QB. You are simply pretending to see the future, you can't. You don't know a rookie can win a starting job in the NFL, most lose out and not use to a 16 game season. Your franchise QB could be terribile, never played a game in the NFL before. Your QB could be out of the league in 3 years and 6 picks gone you never get back.

0:)

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Don't care.  I'm going on skill sets that translate to NFL success. 

OTAY!  QB crush going on

:wub:

1 minute ago, USABuffaloFan said:

Well saying that means you have no faith in Beane and McDermott but you do have faith they can get your franchise QB. Kinda contradicting your argument to get a franchise QB. You are simply pretending to see the future, you can't. You don't know a rookie can win a starting job in the NFL, most lose out and not use to a 16 game season. Your franchise QB could be terribile, never played a game in the NFL before. Your QB could be out of the league in 3 years and 6 picks gone you never get back.

OTAY!  QB crush going on

It is and you should stop because McCarron is a bridge to the next QB. 

2 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Your simply not realizing it is not the Bills who dictate whether they can get ROSEN. That is the Insanity thinking you can demand that happens. 

:angry:

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It is and you should stop because McCarron is a bridge to the next QB. 

You know nothing, that is a better contract then Taylor got to start with the Bills when he came from Baltimore in similar circumstances and less of a college background. He also had less games in NFL to see what he could be.

3 minutes ago, USABuffaloFan said:

Your simply not realizing it is not the Bills who dictate whether they can get ROSEN. That is the Insanity thinking you can demand that happens. 

:angry:

You know nothing, that is a better contract then Taylor got to start with the Bills when he came from Baltimore in similar circumstances and less of a college background. He also had less games in NFL to see what he could be.

I know he got backup money in Buffalo after no other team wanted him as a starter.  Take me to the bridge!

7 minutes ago, USABuffaloFan said:

OTAY!  QB crush going on

No saying that means I am applying logic to the situation. You listed a group of players, how on Earth do you know that's who Beane would draft to being with? Your entire premise is a joke. We've sat around and let QBs fall to us. That's how you end up with the Manuels and the Losmans and the Edwards of the world. And we've been down the former backup road with the Holcombs and the Johnsons and the Fitzpatricks. I have plenty of faith and Beane, that's why now more than ever we should move up.

Give me Lamar Jackson at #12, redshirt him for 2018 (other than using him in special packages), let him develop properly. Then use all of the remaining picks (that weren't used in a huge trade up) to build the roster on both sides of the ball.

IMO, Jackson will be the steal of this draft. I just can't buy into Allen, Rosen or Mayfield hype. They all seem to have one or more major flaws that will keep them from ever becoming a long term NFL franchise QB. Jackson has all the tools, he just needs a year to develop both physically and mentally to become the franchise QB of the Bills that we've all been waiting for.

Edited by 1billsfan

1 hour ago, Luka said:

No saying that means I am applying logic to the situation. You listed a group of players, how on Earth do you know that's who Beane would draft to being with? Your entire premise is a joke. We've sat around and let QBs fall to us. That's how you end up with the Manuels and the Losmans and the Edwards of the world. And we've been down the former backup road with the Holcombs and the Johnsons and the Fitzpatricks. I have plenty of faith and Beane, that's why now more than ever we should move up.

When I read it, I realized those were just examples of players they could draft with those picks. The premise here is would you give away the chance at 4 or 5 possibly good players to take a shot on one guy who is possibly a good player at the most important position. Those 4 guys listed were just an example, I am pretty sure.

A lot of people on here seem to think that Josh Rosen is a surefire superstar 'franchise' qb. If McBeane think that way about any of them then they should take the chance. I don't see a surefire star, I see a few qbs with a lot of potential. 

Good qb play is what is needed, not necessarily a guy you draft and keep for 12 yrs. The goal is to win SBs, not find an idol whose jersey you can proudly wear for 15 yrs. The Eagles just won their first SB ever and did it with a journeyman castoff backup at qb. A guy that sucks according to a large % of folks here. People here insist that a guy like that at qb could never win your team a SB, basically denying the fact that he just did. 

Didn't the Bills trade up for Losman? That probably wasn't a good example for your point. 

4 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

When I read it, I realized those were just examples of players they could draft with those picks. The premise here is would you give away the chance at 4 or 5 possibly good players to take a shot on one guy who is possibly a good player at the most important position. Those 4 guys listed were just an example, I am pretty sure.

A lot of people on here seem to think that Josh Rosen is a surefire superstar 'franchise' qb. If McBeane think that way about any of them then they should take the chance. I don't see a surefire star, I see a few qbs with a lot of potential. 

Good qb play is what is needed, not necessarily a guy you draft and keep for 12 yrs. The goal is to win SBs, not find an idol whose jersey you can proudly wear for 15 yrs. The Eagles just won their first SB ever and did it with a journeyman castoff backup at qb. A guy that sucks according to a large % of folks here. People here insist that a guy like that at qb could never win your team a SB, basically denying the fact that he just did. 

Didn't the Bills trade up for Losman? That probably wasn't a good example for your point. 

You act as if Foles played the entire season.  Wentz was going to be the League MVP before he was injured. 

7 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You act as if Foles played the entire season.  Wentz was going to be the League MVP before he was injured. 

I am fully aware who played what games, I am simply stating that qb play is what is needed. It doesn't matter if it is a high draft pick or the backup. That is why you don't put all your eggs in one basket. Foles was obviously capable on the biggest stage because he proved it. This isn't about Wentz and Foles, this is about the notion that you have to draft a top 5 pick qb to win it all, as if that is a requisite. It takes a team effort and the better the team the less dependent on one position. I will get behind what they choose to do. All these blanket statements, absolute truths , and derogatory remarks toward any who disagree are getting tiresome. 

Just now, Turk71 said:

I am fully aware who played what games, I am simply stating that qb play is what is needed. It doesn't matter if it is a high draft pick or the backup. That is why you don't put all your eggs in one basket. Foles was obviously capable on the biggest stage because he proved it. This isn't about Wentz and Foles, this is about the notion that you have to draft a top 5 pick qb to win it all, as if that is a requisite. It takes a team effort and the better the team the less dependent on one position. I will get behind what they choose to do. All these blanket statements, absolute truths , and derogatory remarks toward any who disagree are getting tiresome. 

Where is the derogatory remark? 

19 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

'Wentz was going to be', a lot of things in life were going to be but then other shet happened. The fact is Wentz could not finish the season, win the MVP, or guide them through the playoffs and win the SB. 

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Where is the derogatory remark? 

That was not directed at you, that was a general appraisal of the discourse of late on this board.

2 hours ago, 1billsfan said:

Give me Lamar Jackson at #12, redshirt him for 2018 (other than using him in special packages), let him develop properly. Then use all of the remaining picks (that weren't used in a huge trade up) to build the roster on both sides of the ball.

IMO, Jackson will be the steal of this draft. I just can't buy into Allen, Rosen or Mayfield hype. They all seem to have one or more major flaws that will keep them from ever becoming a long term NFL franchise QB. Jackson has all the tools, he just needs a year to develop both physically and mentally to become the franchise QB of the Bills that we've all been waiting for.

So the too three have flaws. But the QB with MAJOR mechanical flaws (Jackson) just needs a year. 

Ha ha ha ha 

Just now, Turk71 said:

'Wentz was going to be', a lot of things in life were going to be but then other shet happened. The fact is Wentz could not finish the season, win the MVP, or guide them through the playoffs and win the SB. 

Oh well. None of that explains your sensitivity to what I posted.  Trade up and get a franchise guy!

15 hours ago, Pbomb said:

So you ask him how he knows someone will be good then go on to state their ceilings yourself. And is phillip rivers even better than matt ryan?

I would say Phillip Rivers is better than Ryan

20 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Oh well. None of that explains your sensitivity to what I posted.  Trade up and get a franchise guy!

Sensitivity? You responded to my response to someone else. I merely clarified my position. 

I hope they nail these tricky choices. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Turk71 said:

Sensitivity? You responded to my response to someone else. I merely clarified my position. 

I hope they nail these tricky choices. 

Yeah you said something about derogatory remarks which I didn't make towards you. At any rate, it's their butts on the line, so they had better. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

On 3/23/2018 at 10:26 PM, The Bills Blog said:

I wouldn't, and I hope Brandon Beane agrees.

And this is even a bare minimum of what it would cost to get to #2. Using the chart, #12 (Vander Esch), #22 (Moore), #53 (Rudolph), and #65 (Penny) get you to #2, but because of the Jets trade, you'll probably have to give up significantly more than that. Is Rosen (or your other preferred QB other than Darnold) better than Rudolph to the extent that you're willing to just not have Vander Esch, Moore, Penny, and some other high-impact player?

I am firmly in the camp of keeping our picks at this point. The Bills are in position to build a dominant roster. Let McCarron, Rudolph, and Peterman compete.

FYI: the available players came from the Fanspeak draft simulator using Matt Miller's board and the difficult algorithm.

Rosen. Especially since I have zero interest in any of the players you picked. Your first round in particular would be a disaster IMO.

• Like (+1) 2

16 hours ago, Pbomb said:

So you ask him how he knows someone will be good then go on to state their ceilings yourself. And is phillip rivers even better than matt ryan?

I wasn't asking him how he knows as a form of sarcasm. I wanted to see if he'd done the research to come up with an answer that he gave. I actually took the time out & did my own thing. I have a knack for this kinda of thing. Some people can read 300 page books in 30mins....some people know QB's.

I agree with the OP here. I am firmly not on the Rosen or bust hype train here at TBD.

Way too expensive to give up the house for a guy with a 17-13 record, multiple shoulder injures including nerve damage requiring surgery, and two concussions in a 60 day span to finish his college career. This doesn't cover any other potential 'side issues' multiple GMs and scouts have red flags about.

Rosen quit on tennis right around the start of high school, where he was a top 50 junior player, due to shoulder injury. After about 8 or so months of rehab and potential need for surgery to regain his form he questioned his commitment to the sport, and he quit. This is where the concussions come in at the end of his career. Once a person has multiple concussions in a short span they become more susceptible to them. What happens if he gets one two more during his rookie contract? Dawkins and Mills are the guys protecting the next QB. His dad is a spinal surgeon. Why would he continue to play after pocketing $20+ million and risk  future in anything he wanted (he is bright and would be set for life). Rosen is not exactly elusive and took 53 sacks in 30 games. Two significant throwing shoulder injuries in seven years.....

17-13 record. Most Buffalo Bills related message boards have panned the Bills QBs for not elevating the team and making the players around them better. Who has Josh Rosen done this for? a 59:26 TD to INT ratio isn't exactly exceptional either.

Rosen could be a very talented QB, he looks the part in many ways, but there are significant yellow and red flags here. I see Sam Bradford all over this guy. Very good QB skill set, but is injury prone and may not have the heart to be 'the franchise'

I still want Buffalo to go QB in this draft. It's a deep QB draft. I also want to see what AJ can do. Despite opinions no one here knows what he can do anymore than any of the Rookies. Remember if a fax goes through then another NFL team would have traded a 2nd and 3rd for him. The Pats also wanted him.

This is a deep LB draft too, and the Bills need all the help they can get there, especially for McDermott's D. I'd rather go QB, LB in the first. WR/OL/DL/RB/CB in the second and third. Have a plan but let the draft fall to the Bills.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

I agree with the OP here. I am firmly not on the Rosen or bust hype train here at TBD.

Way too expensive to give up the house for a guy with a 17-13 record, multiple shoulder injures including nerve damage requiring surgery, and two concussions in a 60 day span to finish his college career. This doesn't cover any other potential 'side issues' multiple GMs and scouts have red flags about.

Rosen quit on tennis right around the start of high school, where he was a top 50 junior player, due to shoulder injury. After about 8 or so months of rehab and potential need for surgery to regain his form he questioned his commitment to the sport, and he quit. This is where the concussions come in at the end of his career. Once a person has multiple concussions in a short span they become more susceptible to them. What happens if he gets one two more during his rookie contract? Dawkins and Mills are the guys protecting the next QB. His dad is a spinal surgeon. Why would he continue to play after pocketing $20+ million and risk  future in anything he wanted (he is bright and would be set for life). Rosen is not exactly elusive and took 53 sacks in 30 games. Two significant throwing shoulder injuries in seven years.....

17-13 record. Most Buffalo Bills related message boards have panned the Bills QBs for not elevating the team and making the players around them better. Who has Josh Rosen done this for? a 59:26 TD to INT ratio isn't exactly exceptional either.

Rosen could be a very talented QB, he looks the part in many ways, but there are significant yellow and red flags here. I see Sam Bradford all over this guy. Very good QB skill set, but is injury prone and may not have the heart to be 'the franchise'

I still want Buffalo to go QB in this draft. It's a deep QB draft. I also want to see what AJ can do. Despite opinions no one here knows what he can do anymore than any of the Rookies. Remember if a fax goes through then another NFL team would have traded a 2nd and 3rd for him. The Pats also wanted him.

This is a deep LB draft too, and the Bills need all the help they can get there, especially for McDermott's D. I'd rather go QB, LB in the first. WR/OL/DL/RB/CB in the second and third. Have a plan but let the draft fall to the Bills.

No one cares about UCLA's record while Rosen was there. It's not a knock on him at all with regard to what skills he brings to the NFL that will make him successful. 

1 hour ago, Rico said:

Rosen. Especially since I have zero interest in any of the players you picked. Your first round in particular would be a disaster IMO.

Vander Esch has all the tools to be the 'Luke Kuechly' of this defense. I may not want him at 12, but at 22 I think that he is a steal.

You also wouldn't want Penny or Moore?I guess we'll let Rosen play behind Dawkins and Mills, throwing to Benjamin, naked and bleeding, and Streeter. Brilliant moves.

Oh and relying on 2 30 year old backs, also brilliant. But hey Rosen will elevate the team like he did in college.

Rosen would be in the ER by week 6.

I'm all in on Vander Esch as the future anchor of the Defense. I might go for DJ Chark instead of Moore as a compliment to Benjamin, and I think value like Bo Scarborough may be a better pick around round 4-5, but I understand what the OP was getting at.

Groupthink is a psychological phenomenon that occurs within a group of people in which the desire for harmony or conformity in the group results in an irrational or dysfunctional decision-making outcome. Group members try to minimize conflict and reach a consensus decision without critical evaluation of alternative viewpoints by actively suppressing dissenting viewpoints, and by isolating themselves from outside influences.

11 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

No one cares about UCLA's record while Rosen was there. It's not a knock on him at all with regard to what skills he brings to the NFL that will make him successful. 

Concussions?

Shoulder injuries?

Quitting a sport when things get hard?

TD:INT%, sacks taken

Elevating players around him?

Opportunity cost?

that doesn't seem to apply 'Chosen Rosen' around here.

I'm going to enjoy the board melt down when he lands in NYC.

Edited by RocCityRoller
  • Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, USABuffaloFan said:

You don't go to 2nd pick over all with 12, PERIOD! Your acting like you have a top 10 pick, you don't. You also don't count well. We never gave up 5 1st rounders, we give up 4. Your giving up 12, 22, 1st 2019 and 1st 2020, then 2 2nds and 2 3rds. Think of it as a 3 way trade. Those are the assets we lose for Rosen. You all think 12, 22 2nd and 3rd get it done fro Rosen. If you don't want those players at those draft positions and want Rosen more, than why on earth would the Giants want those players over Rosen, Brakley or Chubb?

They had their shots, they picked wrong

Eagles just won the Superbowl, what are you trying to say?

You said give up 12th, and 22nd to the Colts. That's two 1st rounders to get into the top 10. 

Then you said you'd have to give up that top ten pick to the giants.

Plus you said you'd need to give the Giants 2 more 1st round picks. 

That is 5 1st rounders passing through our hands for 1 in return. Netting 4. Its the Sammy Watkins pick argument so let's agree to disagree.

Also yes it would be more valuable to move up if we had a higher top ten pick. That is obvious. The Jets just did it with 3 2nd rounders, but you think the Giants would accept nothing less than 2 1sts, a 2nd rounder and a 3rd rounder. I mean your argument ignores all recent trends.

Edited by What a Tuel

2 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

Vander Esch has all the tools to be the 'Luke Kuechly' of this defense. I may not want him at 12, but at 22 I think that he is a steal.

You also wouldn't want Penny or Moore?I guess we'll let Rosen play behind Dawkins and Mills, throwing to Benjamin, naked and bleeding, and Streeter. Brilliant moves.

Oh and relying on 2 30 year old backs, also brilliant. But hey Rosen will elevate the team like he did in college.

I'm all in on Vander Esch as the future anchor of the Defense. I might go for DJ Chark instead of Moore as a compliment to Benjamin, and I think value like Bo Scarborough may be a better pick around round 4-5, but I understand what the OP was getting at.

Groupthink is a psychological phenomenon that occurs within a group of people in which the desire for harmony or conformity in the group results in an irrational or dysfunctional decision-making outcome. Group members try to minimize conflict and reach a consensus decision without critical evaluation of alternative viewpoints by actively suppressing dissenting viewpoints, and by isolating themselves from outside influences.

Concussions?

Shoulder injuries?

that doesn't seem to apply 'Chosen Rosen' around here

Any medical issues would have been flagged at the combine. Check!  Picked the team sport of football over tennis. Looks like the right decsision based on how his game translates.  How bad would they (UCLA) have been without him?  Very with so little talenty on the team.  You're nitpicking. 

Would you rather have Jared Goff or Keanu Neal and Jordan Howard and Michael Thomas and Tyreek Hill and Deon Jones?  That's what two 1s, two 2s, and a 3rd pick would of cost you in 2016.  Anyone who would rather have Goff is nuts IMO

25 minutes ago, Pete said:

The problem is not the absent of a great QB-  the problem is piss poor drafts the last decade.  If this team can draft like last season- we will go deep into playoffs at the very least

The goal isn't making the playoffs, it's winning a title. You need a QB for that. You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

The teams that are contenders year in and year out are those that have a QB. 

5 minutes ago, QCity said:

The goal isn't making the playoffs, it's winning a title. You need a QB for that. You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

The teams that are contenders year in and year out are those that have a QB. 

Without a team how far has Andrew Luck gone?

Giving up everything for Rosen here is the same.

Edited by RocCityRoller
  • Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, RocCityRoller said:

Concussions?

Shoulder injuries?

TD:INT%, sacks taken

Opportunity cost?

that doesn't seem to apply 'Chosen Rosen' around here.

I'm going to enjoy the board melt down when he lands in NYC.

He can turn out to be a HOF-er, but unless he was a QB, TE, or interior OL, I'm not even considering this

maxresdefault.jpg

before Day 3. My draft board, my rules. :D Now Roquan Smith or Tremaine Edmunds? Maybe.

• Haha (+1) 1

22 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I'm not terribly concerned with W-L for nearly any QB. It's a team game. 

I'm concerned about putting what amounts to an immobile QB that is twice concussed and injury prone behind a tragically limited offensive line. On top of that taking Rosen precludes having opportunity to get WR help. 

The history of the NFL is littered with teams that had no real talent, reaching for a QB savior and leaving the cupboard bare and destroying both the draftee and the franchise. I hope we don't follow. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/23/2018 at 9:34 PM, BillsRdue said:

I wouldn't give it all up for Rosen. Not with his concussion history. For Darnold yes. My hope is we get the Baker.

This ^^^^^  

• Like (+1) 2

On 3/24/2018 at 12:59 AM, USABuffaloFan said:

That wouldn't even come close to getting it done. Giants don't win this year with those picks and if they are quitting on Eli then they need Allot more not to take Chubb or Barkley. You admit this is so important to get Rosen (your not getting Darnold), so my friend is a Giants fan and they are set to draft their player, the only thing that gets this done is a top 10 pick, another 2 - 1st picks and a 2nd and a 3rd this year. So for the Bills that means going to 6, Indy wants our 12 and 22nd or a 2nd and a 3rd. OK done 12, 53 and 96 gone. Now Giants want 6, 2019 1st and 2020 1st, our 56th pick and 65. OK done. Bills have Rosen and 4th pick on, no 1st rounder again till 2021. Rosen starts, has too, 2nd most polished QB to come out since Luck. Bills go 6-10 and give top 10 1st rounder to Giants who pick a Qb like Rosen the following year. Bills struggle for 4-5 years and now Rosen has had 3500 yard seasons number 2 pick over all and wants out of Buffalo, get franchised at $30/mil a year. Buffalo has to cut a few players they had to buy in free agency because they have not had many players come in from the draft. Haven't been over 8-8 in a 5-6 years. No playoffs since Taylor, fans are livid and McBeane and McDermott are fired. Bills hire Rex Ryan to save us again and he goes gets Jackson a 5-6 year backup of Miami's to start for Buffalo.

I don't know where u r getting your rather detailed info about what each team wants. But what I was saying was that giving up the 2019 1st rd pick would NOT be a "deal-breaker" in my opinion as some around here have intimated. Or to put it another way, 3 #1 picks is not a deal breaker for me at all whether it be 12 and 22 this year and 2019 #1 OR even 12, 2019  and 2020 #1 picks if you want it that way... and a few other picks if necesary to sweeten the deal... And with the $100 million in cap space next year to fill some holes this team will be fine... You'll see...