Bills have private workout with Baker Mayfield

I really wonder if the Browns are willing to move out of 4 and what the price is, as much as I want #2, going to 4 right now might be the play.  If the Giants decide to pass on QB, the price to go from 4 to 2, with them 100% sure QBs go 1-3 (and the added benefit of screwing the Jets) could decrease significantly.

The price for a pick swap for San Fran and Chicago last year was a pick in the 60s and one in the 90s.  If the Giants are asking for 3 1sts and more for #2, while the Browns would take #12 / #22 / #65 to make the move, we could make the move to #4 now to ensure one of the "Big 4", then flip to #2 with something like #4 / #53 / #97.  Walk out not touching 2019 and keeping 1 2nd.

I wouldn't be surprised if McBeane had three different trade scenario's already lined up.

1st- trade up to #2 draft Rosen,  if the Giants say no....

2nd- trade  up to #4 draft Mayfield, if the Browns say no....

3rd- trade up to #6 draft Mayfield/Allen

• Like (+1) 1

Ryans Leaf Manziel 2.0. 

Punk. Off field issues and horrible personality 

stay away

For the record he is my 3rd graded QB

wait isnt that what they say about Rosen hmmmmm?

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, elltrain22 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if McBeane had three different trade scenario's already lined up.

1st- trade up to #2 draft Rosen,  if the Giants say no....

2nd- trade  up to #4 draft Mayfield, if the Browns say no....

3rd- trade up to #6 draft Mayfield/Allen

Yeah - Mayfield's my first choice too - but this ^^^ is probably the situation - the Bills don't really control their own destiny on this - they need to be agile and smart the whole way though the draft - fortunately agile and smart is exactly what Brandon Beane appears to be!

• Like (+1) 1