Bills have private workout with Baker Mayfield

47 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I want him on the Bills so bad. We haven't had a personality like this since, I'll say it, Jim Kelly

Omg, yeah that was pretty neat to see. Definitely seems like a character guy.  A little like Brees, in the ‘no quit’ regard. 

Also, how fast was that sprint down the field? Hope Sports Science does a segment. 

13 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Interesting. Looks like I may be the short-sided one. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just watched all the last year's Baker Mayfield highlights (again). Nine laymen observations. 

1) He has a very good arm. A cannon on some throws. No hitch in his throwing style either. Much better than I was expecting.

2) Accuracy is very good, although many times he was throwing to wide open guys.

3) RE: #2, his completions were usually a result of scheme OR him reading entire field and buying time in pocket and making the high percentage throw.

4) Decision making seems unbelievable. Great instincts. 

5) He took a lot of snaps from shotgun and had R/PO on TONS of plays. I am not sure how much you can do that in NFL. Huge concern in my view.

6) His aggressiveness once on the run needs to be dialed back in the NFL where guys are faster and hit harder. Learn to slide!

7) NCAA competition level, while miles better than what Josh Allen has seen, still was not elite every week. Tulane, anyone? Still played well against Georgia in a bowl setting.

8) His attitude is either going to be his biggest asset or biggest flaw and I don't think there will be a middle ground. Needs to be a process truster. 

9) Captain obvious comment: If he were even 2" taller, I think he'd be consensus #1 or #2 QB in the draft. 

• Like (+1) 1

Scorp is back fellow fans... Another Great interview if you haven't caught it yet! Kyle Crabbs knows his stuff... he's not going to feed you lucky charm fluff you'll get from Kiper & company. He's breaking down how the Bills might have shown their hand a little too early, our huge interest in Mayfield (Who I've been saying all along is their guy...? lol), the way the NFL works with guys like Kiper to leak stuff they want to get out to the public... & how teams come to him to get some of his research on prospects!

Give a listen... it's a good 11mins... but it's insightful!

3-30 Kyle Crabbs, NDTScouting, talks NFL Draft on Schopp and the Bulldog - http://www.wgr550.com/media/podcast/schopp-and-bulldog

Go Bills! ?

Maybe 26CB and Fansince88 should get a private room and stroke each other’s egos a little more. In case you haven’t noticed, there’s triplicate threads on every QB this year. Oh well. Have fun fellas. 

Edited by BringBackFergy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BringBackFergy said:

Maybe 26CB and Fansince88 should get a private room and stroke each other’s egos a little more. In case you haven’t noticed, there’s triplicate threads on every QB this year. Oh well. Have fun fellas. 

Bring back this Fergie instead.

Image result for fergie

13 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Triplicate? I think you are underestimating us! 

10 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

She sings?

Who cares? 

:)

• Like (+1) 2