Someone Start New Buffalo Bills Message Board

1 minute ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

When it’s actually funny. Posts proposing Aaron Rodgers trades and the like are just stupid. They are a complete waste of forum space, and it’s not just new posers who are guilty of these lame jokes. 

1) The stupid threads are not needed.  

2) 9 of 10 times you can figure out its a joke.   

3) my guess time s some stupid threads were created to show how bad the duplicates were.  

Is this the next 100 page Dumbkirk thread? 

2 hours ago, kdiggz said:

There needs to be a post/likes limit before you can post new threads. A lot of other forum have that and would be easy to implement. If after you have been around for a while and you still haven't learned you can't do that then you get banned.

Yeah, or they have an automatic mod review for posters with "less than X" posts/likes/days on forum

13 minutes ago, BuffaLoko said:

POD hands down! I don´t want to even get into guessing if this is more of an issue with the people that emigrated from BB.com board than with  people who was already here, but one can only notice the trolling is getting worse by the day! :wub:

It is far worse now.  

48 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

any post that's not Dunkirk Don is alright by me

I hate the "what happened to the great posters like Teef and....  ?" posts

Quit slobbing knob dude

But I like my knob slobbed. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Anyone blaming the BBMB is spreading lies.  

And one of them is one of the worst violators of duplicating threads. 

Yeah you picture paster.  ??

21 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It is far worse now.  

The BBMB ended a year ago.  The newbies are not refugees. 

And @SDS did say he had enough of the BBMB bashing.  

While we are here 26CB 

Why is it that you never post in a thread I create?

Is it beneath you? 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 3

30 minutes ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

When it’s actually funny. Posts proposing Aaron Rodgers trades and the like are just stupid. They are a complete waste of forum space, and it’s not just new posers who are guilty of these lame jokes. 

you know the old cliche'

opinions are like !@#$s, everybody's got one.

• Haha (+1) 1

I think every community has a saturation point - a population level where the signal to noise ratio gets too low.  I guess it's personal preference, but to me, the last few days have had a very weak signal and a whole lotta noise. Draft day should be a circus.

***YAWN***

i've been lurking on this site since way back.  what do you expect from a public forum?

I feel like this is a thread every year.

the reality is: this is THE BEST Bills site on the net.  I think everyone knows that except the OP.

JMO.

Edited by {::'KayCeeS::}

3 hours ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Why don't one of you people who strolled on in here and love:

1) Starting another thread discussed in 5 other ones already

2) Make the title subject line look as though it is fact (when it is just an idiotic opinion)

3) Make a topic about trades like a Bills 4th rounder for Drew Brees

Go create your own site and bring all of the people with you who love doing the above.

Seriously, this site is becoming impossible to sift through the crap

I never understand these call outs, just don't open the thread if you don't like the topic, problem solved there, you're welcome.

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

I never understand these call outs, just don't open the thread if you don't like the topic, problem solved there, you're welcome.

I'm not talking about opening the threads, I'm talking about cluttering the board with useless, misleading topics...

3 hours ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

2) Make the title subject line look as though it is fact (when it is just an idiotic opinion)

Go create your own site and bring all of the people with you who love doing the above.

I agree with you, but it is a little ironic that Scott had to cite you for a poor subject!  It just hasn't been the same since that other board went down.  I'm not even 40 and I'm pining for the good ole days!  

I mean, I have SO few posts and SO little "rep" (LMAO) you probably shouldn't listen to me, but I have been curious why big news that is confirmed doesn't seem to get stickied? Seems that if they did the people operating in good faith would at least have a chance to see the news they were already beaten to the punch/post on. Might cut down on multiples. No? or do stickies just take a while?

4 minutes ago, dulles said:

I agree with you, but it is a little ironic that Scott had to cite you for a poor subject!  It just hasn't been the same since that other board went down.  I'm not even 40 and I'm pining for the good ole days!  

It is not all because of the BBMB.  

Stop blamimg a group that is not at fault 

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

It is not all because of the BBMB.  

Stop blamimg a group that is not at fault 

OK, this is what I was going to write, based on your post count...because it seemed like you have been here a long time:

C'mon man! You were here before and after.  I'm not saying that it is ALL BBMB, but this place is different since then.  It has gotten better, but you have to see some difference. 
THEN, I checked your profile.  Joined March 7, 2017...the day BBMB went down!!!  

A little sensitive about the BBMB thing?  :) 

On a positive note, you are killing it on the post count.  I have a lot of respect for your dedication.  I mean that sincerely.   

Were you here before with a different username?  Because I guarantee that the general consensus among TSW vets is that things changed.  It's ok.  Things always change in life.  But, I don't have to pretend that things didn't change, nor will I pretend that the quality of threads has improved.  

1 hour ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

***YAWN***

i've been lurking on this site since way back.  what do you expect from a public forum?

I feel like this is a thread every year.

the reality is: this is THE BEST Bills site on the net.  I think everyone knows that except the OP.

JMO.

Who cares what you feel, Lurker?

Wanna know why there are multiple threads?  There is no way anyone can read through 22 pages of one topic front half hour old news.  

Look at this thread, started 3 hours ago, already four pages long full of meaningless drivel.  Who wants to read that? Or even has the time to???

1 minute ago, peterpan said:

Wanna know why there are multiple threads?  There is no way anyone can read through 22 pages of one topic front half hour old news.  

Look at this thread, started 3 hours ago, already four pages long full of meaningless drivel.  Who wants to read that? Or even has the time to???

That's why there are those convenient page links at the top and bottom of each thread page...so you can read the beginning and jump to the current discussion.  It's like every message board.  Although I do miss the shoutbox!

1 minute ago, dulles said:

That's why there are those convenient page links at the top and bottom of each thread page...so you can read the beginning and jump to the current discussion.  It's like every message board.  Although I do miss the shoutbox!

If one does that they have no idea wtf is going on as internet tough guys banter back and forth about some misunderstanding in how someone read their post.  It's mind numbing. 

1 minute ago, peterpan said:

If one does that they have no idea wtf is going on as internet tough guys banter back and forth about some misunderstanding in how someone read their post.  It's mind numbing. 

But that's the product of an open forum.  Follow the logic...
Morons are posting stupid stuff at an incredible pace.  So fast, that it is darn near impossible to find useful stuff to read in posts.

Therefore, we should give the same morons freedom to create equally stupid threads on their own, because that will make it easier to find the good content.
I don't think that's gonna get it done.  

You have to learn who is worth reading and who is just gonna waste your time.  Be a discerning reader.

4 hours ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Waaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaa you started a new.....a new thread.  Waaaaaaaaa

give me a break.  

2 hours ago, slaphappy said:

You sure about that?

Rock solid. It is all relative. Maybe once you clip 100 posts you would have a better idea.  Like I do, I can smell your crazy from your Calvin and Hobbes avatar.

2 hours ago, Augie said:

Well, that’s kind of a toss up.....

:)

Not even close. You are probably crazier than I am Augie just from association of living in Hotlanta FFS.

36 minutes ago, Golden*Wheels said:

I mean, I have SO few posts and SO little "rep" (LMAO) you probably shouldn't listen to me, but I have been curious why big news that is confirmed doesn't seem to get stickied? Seems that if they did the people operating in good faith would at least have a chance to see the news they were already beaten to the punch/post on. Might cut down on multiples. No? or do stickies just take a while?

Work on that post count before interacting.. seems to be the theme. 

4 minutes ago, simool said:

Not even close. You are probably crazier than I am Augie just from association of living in Hotlanta FFS.

I try to avoid “who’s craziest” competitions. That rarely ends well for anyone. 

(But I think I could kick your arse!) 

:)

7 minutes ago, simool said:

Rock solid. It is all relative. Maybe once you clip 100 posts you would have a better idea.  Like I do, I can smell your crazy from your Calvin and Hobbes avatar.

I prefer to refer to myself as "a little off."

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Zebrastripes said:

Should make a rule where you have to have a certain number of posts and a certain rep score to create a thread.

Another millenial nazi against free speech. Thank you public schools and fatherless homes.

3 minutes ago, JohninMinn. said:

Another millenial nazi against free speech. Thank you public schools and fatherless homes.

You don't know me or have a clue who I am.  This may be one of the most ignorant things I have seen posted on here to date.  Give me a good reason why we need five threads all discussing the same thing.

18 minutes ago, slaphappy said:

Yeah a bunch post count Nazis here. Crap rolls down hill you know.

21 minutes ago, slaphappy said:

I've got so far to go. I wish I could trade in my BBMB post count like tickets at an arcade. Can't I get something for them? A little comb maybe? A pencil topper?

48 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Who cares what you feel, Lurker?

probably the stupidest comment you could come up with.

every post on here is the equivalent of "WHO CARES"

LOL

but thank you for amusing me, with your quoted reply to not caring about what i feel ^_^

1 minute ago, Golden*Wheels said:

I've got so far to go. I wish I could trade in my BBMB post count like tickets at an arcade. Can't I get something for them? A little comb maybe? A pencil topper?

Eh, its overrated.  I never posted on BBMB, but I am on my third account here because I signup with email addresses that I either lose control of or just forget which one I used altogether.