McCoy for Foles.

Tipster19

While I learned to love Shady it stands to reason that he is our biggest bargaining chip. Before everybody starts puking our responses just stop and think, the guy is 30 year’s old and he’s not going to single handedly bring us to the Super Bowl. Successful franchises move on and retain value for their aging gridiron stars (New England, Philadelphia under Andy Reid regime, etc etc). 

Under this his philosophy and speaking of Philadelphia, I believe they are our best outlet to for a starting QB. This would not only allow us to solidify the QB position but also let us retain our best resources (early draft picks) to strengthen the rest of our roster. What I would like to see is for the Bills to trade McCoy and our 2019 6th rd draft pick for Foles, RB Corey Clement and their 2019 4th rd pick. This would enable the Bills to use their 2018 top draft picks on defense, possible C if still needed and I would also like to see them draft UGA RB Sony Michel with their 2nd rd pick. In FA I’d also like for the Bills acquire soon to be released RB DeMarco Murray to a team friendly contract. 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

While I learned to love Shady it stands to reason that he is our biggest bargaining chip. Before everybody starts puking our responses just stop and think, the guy is 30 year’s old and he’s not going to single handedly bring us to the Super Bowl. Successful franchises move on and retain value for their aging gridiron stars (New England, Philadelphia under Andy Reid regime, etc etc). 

Under this his philosophy and speaking of Philadelphia, I believe they are our best outlet to for a starting QB. This would not only allow us to solidify the QB position but also let us retain our best resources (early draft picks) to strengthen the rest of our roster. What I would like to see is for the Bills to trade McCoy and our 2019 6th rd draft pick for Foles, RB Corey Clement and their 2019 4th rd pick. This would enable the Bills to use their 2018 top draft picks on defense, possible C if still needed and I would also like to see them draft UGA RB Sony Michel with their 2nd rd pick. In FA I’d also like for the Bills acquire soon to be released RB DeMarco Murray to a team friendly contract. 

Uh....no

Player for Foles may make sense not that one imo. 

I believe Glenn is probably the best bargaining chip they have right now that is already replaced On the roster. Not sure what else they’d need to include. 

Glenn and a second or third seems like it sets a decent floor at QB and still allows a draft gamble.  

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Player for Foles may make sense not that one imo. 

I believe Glenn is probably the best bargaining chip they have right now that is already replaced On the roster. Not sure what else they’d need to include. 

Glenn and a second or third seems like it sets a decent floor at QB and still allows a draft gamble.  

Glenn has no trade value with that contract of his attached. Also last time I saw a picture of him he looked like he ate his athletic trainer.

14 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

GTFO. Let's not say we did. Why would we get rid of our best player who still balled out even though the blocking scheme did not fit the OL he played behind and against defenses knew what was coming. 

This is rather harsh.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

you might want to rethink this.

Shady came to us from Philly to begin with. what would they want with him being they have Blount, Ajai, cap problems and a 3rd string back who proved quite valuable last season. 

doesn't add up quite frankly.

Edited by Foxx