Hot for Teacher: Idaho style

\GoBillsInDallas/

7 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

Yes.

And life in prison if convicted?? Idaho ain't messing around.

YIKES

I’m sure she could get a little action somewhere that wouldn’t have THAT possible price tag! 

1 hour ago, Seasons1992 said:

So it's hard either way? I agree.

You want to be sure that doesn’t last more than 4 hours....

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

Yes.

And life in prison if convicted?? Idaho ain't messing around.

Idaho must lease convicts to employers in state; that is a ridiculous sentence if it was consensual.  if he was a year older it would not be a crime (although violation of school policies).  I am guessing Idaho State Journal is using hyperbole to get readers; it may be possible with aggravating circumstances, parents being import politicians and an aggressive prosecutor laywer whose goal is public office.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Idaho must lease convicts to employers in state; that is a ridiculous sentence if it was consensual.  if he was a year older it would not be a crime (although violation of school policies).  I am guessing Idaho State Journal is using hyperbole to get readers; it may be possible with aggravating circumstances, parents being import politicians and an aggressive prosecutor laywer whose goal is public office.

Not sure how to rate this, but spot on.

18 hours ago, Limeaid said:

You can’t consent if underage.