DeShone Kizer in Buffalo

YoloinOhio

One advantage of Kizer.....has has had one full season with the Browns to throw lots of interceptions, whereas Peterman has had only about 1 game of experience (two half games) to also throw an excessive number of interceptions.  If there is a learning curve, Kizer must be further down the curve......

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He should have,  but that ND situation was awful. He was the youngest QB in the league last year playing on a crap team with no OC and Hue yanking him in and out of the games. He could develop in the right situation. He has a lot of raw talent and now has some experience.

exactly!   And then draft a QB, and St. Brown at WR.  

16 minutes ago, dneveu said:

I thought he was over drafted, and should've stayed in school for at least 1 more year.  

Agreed. I never understood the appeal. He seems to have talent, but from what I've seen, it doesn't reveal itself on the field. 

He has athletic potential, but I don't think of him as any more than a long-term project. 3rd string.

45 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Tyrod for Kizer and a 4th. Do it 

I love your posts and recaps.

I don't like this idea at all. In the style of James Caan typing the same (swear) word over and over in "Misery,"

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO.

43 minutes ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

I don't buy into this being team related...but, just for fun...I'd be happy with him as a back up if we made a move for Cousins.

Why would you be happy to have him as a backup? Does that mean you don't want him to play? If a QB stinks he'll stink as a starter or backup. Still the same player

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

If there is a Starting QB I would rather have less then the guy we currently have, this is the guy. 

he would be a backup and a replacement for Peterman.  surely anyone could get on board with that