Super Bowl LII GDT: Eagles vs. Patriots - Nick Foles MVP

2 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

You're nuts. He knew there was no one near him. That was blatantly obvious.

He knew that because he was busy looking around for defenders. That’s probably why he wasn’t focused on the ball enough to catch it. Brady doesn’t want to get knocked out of the freaking Super Bowl. 

2 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

You're nuts. He knew there was no one near him. That was blatantly obvious.

Im not a huuuge fan of the call most weeks but against a front 4 like this I’m not opposed to finding any way you can to make them think twice about trickery and misdirection 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Did anyone else just have a black screen during that last break? Someone gonna get fired if they missed airing an ad. 

Yes.  I was hoping my tv didn't quit on me.

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

That is illogical in the second quarter. Most coaches at ever level would kick, and they should.

LMAO.....Yeah, Y'all know better than Reich & Pederson, I mean they just got their team to the SB WITH A BACKUP QB, and you guys are internet warriors.

Just now, NoSaint said:

Im not a huuuge fan of the call most weeks but against a front 4 like this I’m not opposed to finding any way you can to make them think twice about trickery and misdirection 

That's another reason that kind of stuff, if used sparingly, is effective. That was a great play and call. I'm not sure I have seen them do that more than once before. Maybe. But surely not often.