Horowitz's DOJ IG Report

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Get off it already. What a joke 

It happened last week you id'jit. 

Btw, Tiberius is viewed as one of ancient Rome's great military minds. One can only assume he was deliberative, tactical and precise. You more closely approximate his brother, Imbecilicus, known for carrying large quantities of pebbles in his toga pockets so he would not fall off the earth if it turned upside down, speaking mostly gibberish, and being prone to outbursts that lacked substance and clarity. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, peace out said:

THOSE 10 DAYS WERE SO CRAZY I'M STILL CRAZED IN CRAZINESS

HAS THE DEEP STATE BEEN DUG UP YET?

Nothing at all happened at the time of the Horowitz hearings.

In fact it was so quiet, that the hearings didn't even make the news.

• Like (+1) 3

From last night, Gowdy goes OFF on Strzok, Schiff and others:

Note how Gowdy starts the interview... 

He's never met Trump, never had a conversation with him. Why is that important? What does it keep Gowdy open to do once he leaves office? 

Hmmm...

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

From last night, Gowdy goes OFF on Strzok, Schiff and others:

Note how Gowdy starts the interview... 

He's never met Trump, never had a conversation with him. Why is that important? What does it keep Gowdy open to do once he leaves office? 

Hmmm...

Schiff:  (they have been)... leading the charge to require the Justice Department to give them materials that can be leaked or fed or misrepresented...

Holy lack of self-awareness ?

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Schiff:  (they have been)... leading the charge to require the Justice Department to give them materials that can be leaked or fed or misrepresented...

Holy lack of self-awareness ?

Dems are experts at projection and accusing their opponents of doing the exact wrongdoings that they themselves have been doing forever. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/7/2018 at 1:49 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Testify hell... When will we begin to see people indicted?

Even liberal friends know someone should be going to jail, but it looks like we're going to screw around until the statute of limitations runs out... 

7 hours ago, njbuff said:

How can any of this be taken seriously by the American public when nothing is going to happen to anyone here?

Half the American public doesn't know about this because the "news" stations they watch aren't reporting it.

4 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

Half the American public doesn't know about this because the "news" stations they watch aren't reporting it.

At least half.  Probably more like two-thirds as so many don't consume any news from any sources. 

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The two-tier justice system remains alive and well.

Rhino, if you and I did things these people have done, AND THE FACTS BARE IT OUT, we would both have boyfriends in prison right now.

When does this crap ever end.

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Amazing how Mueller's getting so many leaks but this is getting nothing.

He's... uh, just waiting to release everything for an October surprise. Yeah, that's it. An October surprise. Then Trump will be charged, impeached, beaten, drawn, quartered, executed, then removed from office. Hillary, through a surprise Constitutional Amendment, will be sworn in as president. Then we will have world peace, inexhaustible resources, and a pony!

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

He's... uh, just waiting to release everything for an October surprise. Yeah, that's it. An October surprise. Then Trump will be charged, impeached, beaten, drawn, quartered, executed, then removed from office. Hillary, through a surprise Constitutional Amendment, will be sworn in as president. Then we will have world peace, inexhaustible resources, and a pony!

You must read Twitter a lot!

I wish people still took civics in school. It frightens me how many people out there appear to believe that if Trump were impeached (and convicted), that Hillary would then become President.  Our public education system is a disgrace.

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

You must read Twitter a lot!

I wish people still took civics in school. It frightens me how many people out there appear to believe that if Trump were impeached (and convicted), that Hillary would then become President.  Our public education system is a disgrace.

Amen, everyone knows Al Gore is next up. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I don't disagree with you, but the information is out there should anyone actually desire to learn about it. I never had a civics class in school, but it was pretty easy to learn the rudimentary elements of western democracy, capitalism, free enterprise, balance of powers, the three branches of government, etc, etc, etc.

A lot of the problem is apathy - too many people just don't care enough. That doesn't stop them from having an opinion, though. All they have to do is pick a team to side with, and they're part of the twitter/facebook/whatever feed.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Azalin said:

I don't disagree with you, but the information is out there should anyone actually desire to learn about it. I never had a civics class in school, but it was pretty easy to learn the rudimentary elements of western democracy, capitalism, free enterprise, balance of powers, the three branches of government, etc, etc, etc.

A lot of the problem is apathy - too many people just don't care enough. That doesn't stop them from having an opinion, though. All they have to do is pick a team to side with, and they're part of the twitter/facebook/whatever feed.

Agreed.

• Like (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
56 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Which means it'll likely actually get released this fall.

Hope this release doesn't drag out that far, but expecting it will.  Which stinks, because the bad actors have to start getting brought to light early enough to make sure a switch to 46 in '20 rather than '24 doesn't scuttle all the good work these guys have been doing to bring the bad actors to justice.

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 years later...
On 8/23/2018 at 12:03 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Image result for comey in jail meme

Since he and Trump live constantly and comfortably in their moronic 'brains' let's put this here.

The years old IG report is still available to read @BillStime and @Tiberius and shocker of shockers it STILL contradicts your entire BS narrative.

Am I DR? Maybe I am....mmmmuuuaaahhh and ***** off.

Here's the link to the OIG report if you never read it.

Executive summary is less than 20 pages and every single intellectually honest American citizen should read it at minimum. So that leaves out our two *****stains @BillStime and @Tiberius

https://oig.justice.gov/reports/review-four-fisa-applications-and-other-aspects-fbis-crossfire-hurricane-investigation

• Agree 1

• 1 year later...