AFC Championship GDT: Jaguars vs. Patriots at 3:05 PM ET on CBS

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Totally ridiculous call!! And the official that called it looked a little too excited about the penalty, even telling the ref  and the stadium who it was against. When was the last time you saw an official do that who wasn't the ref, before the ref called it on the mike!!!? Hilarious how crooked this appears!!

4 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

The buoye play was absolutely 100 percent textbook PI. Why why why do Bills fans need to make conplaints like this? It really makes them sound stupid.

Nah he ran cook's route for him; his space, cooks route didn't give him any space in bounds

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

8 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Wow, Jax is such a hard team to like. Relentless trash talking paired with lots of cheap shots all season. Awesome talent on D, however.

Looks like the bully Rex Ryan promised us. I have no issues with their attitude towards the Pat's** . Not looking intimidated is the first step to beating them

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

The buoye play was absolutely 100 percent textbook PI. Why why why do Bills fans need to make conplaints like this? It really makes them sound stupid.

Because Bills fans have watched first hand the same calls not made against the Pats and others let go against them that were obvious and should have been called.

Theres always Bills fans who feel the need to come out and defend the Refs and Pats to tell us how the calls don't matter, teams just aren't as good as the Pats talent wise..... as if the only reason why they win is that they are just So superiorily talented

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Not talking about the Pats. I’m talking about the Jags.

No duh! I read your post.

You're talking about how difficult it is to like the Jaguars.

Fine, but who else is more likeable in this game?

4 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Actually I think it makes you look blind. They both had their hands up against each other and the Pats player shoves Bouye's helmet. No PI at all or at worst offsetting PIs.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, FLXbillsmafia said:

If the SB is Vikes vs Jags, that would be terrible for Minneapolis, who wouldn't receive nearly the economic impact they were expecting.

Viking fans don't even need to buy hotels, and the Jags have the smallest fanbase in the league.

It is the Super Bowl. The home town fans not needing rooms would be the only impact. Number of Jags fans there won't matter. 

3 minutes ago, H2o said:

Boomer calling a Spade a Spade :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

"Now it's Gillette stadium so the flags have to start coming out, don't they boys?"

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

I feel like there will be far less interest if Jags made the SB over the Pats which i'm sure would impact NFL's $$$

You are correct. they NEED a Patriots/ Vikings game.................................and they'll get it.